E-Transfer System in Punjab School Education Department for Teachers – Minimum Service Tenure Required – Notification 19 May 2019:
MOST IMPORTANT No. DD (M)/e-Transfer /2019 GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT (MONITORING WING) Dated Lahore the 19″ May, 2019
All the Chief Executive Officers, District Education Authorities, Punjab.
SUBJECT: MINIMUM TENURE REQUIREMENT FOR E-TRANSFER FOR PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHERS IN PUNJAB, REVISED FROM THREE YEARS TO ONE YEAR
Apropos the subject.
- It is stated that the recently launched e-Transfer System is gaining widespread appreciation as well as overwhelming positive response from all stakeholders particularly from the community of respectable teachers for its transparency and convenience of applying via mobile phones, especially during the month of Ramazan.
- Further, in order to facilitate maximum number of teachers, the Competent Authority has revised the minimum tenure requirement (for transfer eligibility), from three years, to one year. Accordingly, the e-Transfer system will start accepting transfer applications with revised minimum tenure of 1 year from 3:00 pm Monday, May, 20th, 2019 and the deadline to submit applications has been fixed as May 30th, 2019.
- In this regard, all eligible teachers who had submitted their transfer requests earlier, are required to resubmit their e-Transfer applications via the SIS e-Transfer App so as to give all an equal opportunity to participate and to take advantage of the improved points regime.
- Therefore, you are requested to disseminate above-ins ctions to lower formation and all Heads of public schools for cgf !glance / implementation.
(RANA7BDUL QAYYUM KHAN) DIRECTOR (MONITORING)
- PS to Secretary School Education. 2. PS to the Special Secretary (Operations), School Education Department. 3. The Director General (IT Solutions), PITB, Lahore. 4. Press media / Press Reporters.