University of Sargodha Announced Jobs in Mianwalai and Bhakkar campuses
UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA, SARGODHA SITUATIONS VACANT
Applications for the following Posts are invited from Pakistani Nationals on permanent / tenure track basis on the prescribed form which can be down loaded from University website www.uos.edu.pk
SUB–CAMPUS BHAKKAR, UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA
Associate Professor (Tenure Track): Computer Science-01, Physics-01, Business Administration-01, Education-01, Mathematics-01, Economics-01 Assistant Professor (BS-19 / Tenure Track): Business Administration-01, Computer Science-02, Botany-01, Mathematics-01, Education-01, Sociology-01, Chemistry-02, Urdu-01, Commerce-01, Psychology-01, English-01, Economics-01, Physics-01 Lecturer (BS-18): Business Administration-05, Computer Science-02, Chemistry-02, Physics-02, Biological Science (Botany-02 & Zoology-01)-03, Mathematics-03, English-06, Psychology-02, Economics-03, Commerce-02, Sports Sciences-03, Social work-02, Education-01, Sociology -03
SUB–CAMPUS MIANWALI, UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA
Associate Professor (Tenure Track): Psychology-01, Physics-01, Business Administration-01, Chemistry-01, Economics-01 Assistant Professor (BS-19 / Tenure Track): Chemistry (Organic, Inorganic & Physical)-03 (one in each), Mathematics-02 (01-Pure Mathematics & 01-Applied Mathematics), Computer Science-02, Physics-02 (01-Basic & 01-Therotical), English-02, Business Administration / Commerce (HRM & Finance)-02 (one in each), Education-01, Urdu-01, Psychology-01 Lecturer (BS-18): Computer Science-05, Biological Science-02 (Botany-01, Zoology-01), English-06, Economics-02, Physics-01, Urdu-02, Education-03, Business Administration-06, Commerce-05, Mathematics-03, Psychology-03, Biochemistry-01
1) Existing employees, who are working on contract basis should apply for regularization of their services as per the procedure given below.
2) The candidates who have applied previously against an advertisement published with closing date 20.10.2014 for above sub-campuses should apply afresh. However, they need not deposit processing fee / demand draft. Application will be treated against the present advertisement only subject to fulfillment of other codal formalities.
3) All the existing employees who are below 55 years of age are required to compete against the regular positions as University management is advertising their positions for regular induction creating the requisite posts.
4) The faculty members who are working on contractual/adhoc basis, should apply against regular advertisement. Otherwise, if the fail to a • • I or are not selected in recruitment process, their contract will stand terminated.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA EXCLUDING COMPUTER SCIENCE
Associate Professor (BS-20): Qualification: Ph.D in the relevant field from an NEC recognized University/institution. Experience: 10-years teaching/research in an HEC recognized University or a postgraduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization OR 5-years post-Ph.D teaching/research experience in an HEC recognized University or a post-graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization. Publications: The applicant must have 10 research publications (with at least 4 publications in the last 5 years in the HEC recognized Journals.
Assistant Professor (BS-19): Qualification: a) Ph.D in relevant field from HEC recognized University/Institution b) Master’s degree (foreign) or M.Phil. (Pakistan) or equivalent degrees awarded after 18 years of education as determined by the HEC in the relevant field from an HEC recognized University/Institution Experience: a) No experience required b) 4-years teaching/research experience in a recognized University or a postgraduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization.
Lecturer (BS-18): Qualification: First Class Master’s Degree or equivalent degree awarded after 16 Years of education in the relevant field from an NEC recognized University/Institution with no 3rd division in the academic career. Condition of no 3rd division shall not be applicable in the qualification of appointment as lecturer in Universities or Degree Awarding Institutions provided that the candidate holds a higher degree viz. M.Phil./Ph.D or equivalent degree with not more than one 3rd division in entire academic career. Furthermore, the candidate with 2nd division in the Master’s Degree but holding higher degree i.e.M.Phil/Ph.D or equivalent degree with 18 ears of education ma be considered.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR: Minimum Qualifications:-Ph.D. degree in relevant field from institution recognized by HEC in consultation with PEC. Experience:. 10-years teaching experience in HEC recognized University or a post-graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization. OR 5-years post PhD teaching/research experience in an HEC recognized University or a post-graduate Institution or professional experience in the relevant field in a National or International organization. Minimum Number of Publications:- 10 research publications with at least 4 in the last 5 years in HEC/PEC recognized journals.
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR: Minimum Qualifications:. a) Ph.D. degree in relevant field from institution recognized by NEC in consultation with PEC. b) Master’s degree in relevant field from an HEC recognized University/ Institution. Experience:-a) No experience required for Ph.D degree holders. b) 2-years teaching/research experience in a recognized institution/college/university OR 2-years professional experience in the relevant field in a national or international organization.
Minimum Qualifications:-Ph.D in the relevant field from an HEC recognized university/institution. Expedience. No experience required for Ph.D degree holders.
LECTURER: Minimum Qualifications:- Master’s De see (First Class) in the relevant field from HEC reco.nized Universit /Institution with no 3r0 Division in the academic career.
• Quota for Women, disable and minorities is not applicable on the notified number of seats. • Only short listed candidates will be called for Test / Interview. • The Prescribed application forms can be downloaded from University of Sargodha website i.e. www.uos.edu.pk • Candidates for the posts of Associate Professor are required to submit five copies of applications along with complete CM, attested copies of testimonials and research work/publications. • Candidates are required to submit one copy of application along with complete CM, attested copies of testimonials. • Candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate applications with necessary documents, complete in all respects. • The applicants who have already applied for various positions, shall submit fresh applications. • Application must be accompanied with pay order/demand draft (non-refundable) of Rs.1000/- in case of Associate Professor & Rs. 500/- in case of others drawn in favour of the Treasurer, University of Sargodha. • Two most recent passport size photographs should be affixed on each application. • Candidates already in service of a Government/Semi-Government Department or an Autonomous Body must apply through proper channel by the due date; otherwise their applications shall not be entertained. • Applications received after the last date will not be entertained; even though posted before the last date. • Incomplete applications shall also not be entertained. •
Last date to Apply:-
For the post of Associate Professor is 10.09.2015 and for all other posts is 10.08.2015.
• The University reserves the right not to consider any application or fill any post without giving any reason. • Number of posts can be increased / decreased according to the need of University. REGISTRAR, UNIVERSITY OF SARGODHA, Ph # 0484230802 University website www.uos.edu.pk IPL # 9919