Sargodha University Admissions 2017 – Open Online Application Form Download
University of Sargodha (UoS) has announced the schedule of annual admission of Fall 2017. The application form is available online for fill-up and submission. The online admission form is available at following web page of official website of Sargodha University Sargodha.
How to apply for admission in Sargodha University?
Online Application Form Available for Main Campus only
- Access the online admission Application Form at university official website
- Print the complete Form and application processing fee Voucher of Rs. 550 (PDF format) generated/downloaded online
- Deposit the above-mentioned application processing fee in any HBL (Habib Bank Limited) branch in or outside Pakistan
- Write down the name of HBL Branch and fee deposit date in relevant box of the printed Form.
- Sign and submit the complete Application Form to the relevant Department.
Note:- Upon receiving the Application Form, the Admission Office will dispatch a hard copy of the Prospectus to each applicant on his/her mailing address
Manual Admission Application Process for University of Sargodha
Obtain the Prospectus from Sargodha University (UOS) main campus in Sargodha or sub campuses at Bhakkar and Mianwali, or select branches of the HBL by paying the application processing fee of Rs.550 (Prospectus can be collected from HBL Branches listed given bellow:-
Manually complete the Application Form enclosed in the Prospectus and submit it to the relevant Department.
Write Your Name, Program Name, and Campus Name to Check your Name the Merit List 2017 of UoS Sargodha.
UoS Admission Prospectus can be collected from following HBL Branches.
- HBL University of Sargodha, Branch
- HBL Asghar Mall Road, Rawalpindi
- HBL Shadman Branch, Lahore
- HBL Main Branch Jauharabad
- HBL Bank Street, Mianwali
- HBL Muslim Bazaar Branch Bhakkar
- HBL Liaqat Shaheed Road, Bhalwal
- HBL Katchery Road, Mandi Baha-ud-Din
- HBL City Branch Chiniot
- HBL Saman Abad Branch, Faisalabad
- HBL Shaheed Road, Branch, Jhang
Sargodha University Admission Schedule 2017
- Display of First Merit List 06.10.2017
- Display of Second Merit List 12.10.2017
- Display of Third Merit List 16.10.2017
- Commencement of Classes 17.10.2017
Last date for submission of Applications was 30.9.2017 But Due to holiday on 30th September 2017, 9th Moharam ul Haram Admission Forms were received till 2nd October (Monday) 2017 at Main Campus and All Sub -Campuses of University of Sargodha.
Sargodha University 1st Merit List 2017 Online
Self Support/Evening Programs
- Display of First Merit List 16.10 2017(02:00 PM)
- Display of Second Merit List 18.10.2017
- Display of Third Merit List 20.10.2017
- Commencement of Classes 20.10.2017
Application forms duly filled in along with photocopies of educational certificates/degrees be submitted to the respective Sub Campus. Forms received after due date shall not be entertained. However, at the time of admission the candidates will be required to submit their original documents to the respective sub campus, otherwise admission will not be granted. Result card downloaded from website is also acceptable along with admission form. However, official result card must be provided at the time of confirmation of admission. Start of class in all disciplines will be subject to the class size. All admissions shall be provisional subject to authentication by the Main Campus as per prescribed procedure.
Sub Campuses established under public private partnership (PPP)
- Layallpur Sub Campus Faisalabad
- Sub Campus Gujranwala
- Women Sub Campus Faisalabad
- Sub Campus Mandi Bahauddin
- Sub Campus Lahore