KING EDWARD MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, LAHORE.
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR APPOINTMENT AGAINST THE FOLLOWING TEACHING AND NON-TEACHING POSTS UNDER TENURE TRACK STATUSES (TTS) & UNIVERSITY CADRE (BPS) ON REGULAR BASIS AT KEMU, LAHORE.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Recruitment will be made according to the Tenure Track Statutes (TTS) of Higher Education Commission & KEMU Teaching and Non-teaching Rules, 2014.
2. Final appointment will be subject to the verification of education degree & experience certificates (any expenditure in this regard will be borne by the candidate/ employee).
3. Applicants are required to submit applications/ dossiers on the prescribed Proforma available at the University website i.e. www.kemu.edu.pk along with attested copies of documents, degree/certificates, annual/ terms examination cards, experience certificates, valid registration with Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC), CNIC, domicile and fresh passport size colored photographs etc.
4. The applicants having foreign degree and experience must have HEC/ PM&DC equivalence certificate.
5. Government servants should submit their applications through proper channel.
6. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
7. Incomplete application forms will not be entertained.
8. No TA & DA will be allowed.
9. Application Proforma should be duly filled and submitted in the Diary & Dispatch Section, Room No. 01 Ground Floor Patiala Block KEMU along with a bank draft of Rs. 2,000/- in favor of Vice Chancellor, KEMU, Lahore.
10. Last date of submission of applications is 03-11-2015.
VICE CHANCELLOR, King Edward Medical University, Lahore.