Sindh Govt Holiday Notification on Kashmir Day February 5, 2016
NO:CTC(SGA&CD)4(259)/2001 GOVERNMENT OF SINDH SERVICES, GENERAL. ADMINISTRATION & COORDINATION DEPARTMENT
Karachi, dated the 27th January, 2016
The Government of Sindh is pleased to declare 5th February, 2016 (Friday) as a closed holiday throughout the Province of Sindh on the occasion of Kashmir Solidarity Day lot all offices, Autonomous, Semi-Autonomous Bodies, Corporations and Local Councils under the Administrative Control of Government of Sindh, except essential services.
A one minute silence would also be observed at 1000 hours on 5th February, 2016 to honour the “Kashmiri Shuhada“.
MUHAMMAD SIDDIQUE MEMON PAS CHIEF SECRETARY SINDH
NO:CTC(SGA&CD)4(259)/2001 Karachi, dated 27th January, 2016. Copy for information:-
1. The Secretary, Cabinet Division, Government of Pakistan, Islamabad.
2. The Chief Secretary, (AJ&K), Muzaffarabad..
3. The Senior Member, Board of Revenue, (Sindh), Hyderabad (including all Member, Board of Revenue, Sindh).
4. The Additional Chief Secretary (All), Govti of Sindh, Karachi.
5. The Chairman, Enquiries &Anti-Corruption Establishment, Karachi.
6. The Chairman, Chief Minister’s Inspection Team, Karachi.
7. The Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, (Sindh).
8. The Principal Secretary.to Governor. (Sindh).
9. The Registrar, High Court of Sindh, Karachi.
10. The Administrative Secretaries (All), Government of Sindh .
11.The Chairman, Sindh Services Tribunal, Karachi.
12.The Chairman, Sindh Public Service Commission, Karachi.
13.The Secretary Provincial Assembly (Sindh), Karachi.
14.The Inspector General of Police, Sindh.
15.The Commissioners/Depu Commissioners (All) in Sindh.
16.The Head of the Attached Department/Corporations/Autonomous Bodies/ Semi Autonomous Bodies/Local Councils in Sindh.
17.The Section Officer (Public) Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan.
18.The P.S to Chief Secretary (Sindh), Karachi.
19.The P.S to Secretary (G.A), SGA&CD, Government of Sindh.
20.The P.S to Provincial Ombudsman of (Sindh), Karachi
21.The P.S to Ministers/Advisors/Special Assistant to Chief Minister Sindh (All), Sindh.
(SAEED AHMED SHAIKH) DEPUTY SECRETARY (B&A)