Stenographers Jobs in Civil Session Courts Faisalabad – Last Date to Apply in NTS 14th Nov 2017 – Written Test Result / Answer Key and Date Soon Online
Today is last date to apply in NTS for the Posts of Stenographers in Civil / Session Courts of the Faisalabad. Now National testing Service will announce the Written Test date. Then Its will declared the Results of the Test or Issue of Answer key of the tests.
VACANCIES ANNOUNCEMENT. The following posts are lying vacant in Civil/Sessions Courts, Faisalabad.
Applications from the desirous having the required qualifications detailed below, are invited.
S# Post No. of Post s Domicile) Educational Qualification Age Limit
- Stenographer (BS-16) 119 Seats – Punjab graduate from recognized University having minimum typing speed 50 WPM & 110 WPM of shorthand speed. Candidates having computer knowledge will be preferred 18 to 25 years.
- Imam Masjid (BS-07) 1 Punjab Shandate-ul-Almia Filuloomn-ul-Arabiya Val Islam (Jayyad) from Wafaq-ul-Madaris/ Tanzeem-ul-Madaris Or M.A. Islamiat/ Arabic from any recoginized university Or (i). Sanad Darar-e-Nizami, (ii). Sanad Tajveeed Qirrat from any insititution affiliated with Wafaq-ul-Madaris/ Tanzeem-ul-Madaris. Preference: iii. Hafiz-e-Quran iv. Married Max 45 years.
- Moazzan Khadim (BS-02) 1 Faisalabad Middle Pass, i. Nazra Quran, ii. Basic knowledge of Islamic ibadat, Khush Ilhan Max 35 years.
- Technician (BS-07) 2 Faisalabad Intermediate (F.A/FSC/ ICS), one year computer hardware diploma from a recognized institution preferably one year experience in the relevant field in a well known organization (the most experienced persons will be preferred 18 to 25 years.
- Generator Operator (BS-05) 1 Faisalabad Maim with one year diploma in Electrical/Mechanical from recognized board, preferably having 1-2 years experience. 18 to 32 years.
- Cook (BS-04) 1 Faisalabad Primary/Middle Pass, well versed in cooking, preference will be given to an experienced hand candidate 20 to 35 years.
- Sweeper (BS-01) 2 Faisalabad Literate having knowledge of job 18 to 25 years.
- Mali (BS-03) 1 Faisalabad Literate, having knowledge of gardening 18 to 25 years.
Write Your Roll Number, Name and CNIC to get Result Online.
Important Instructions (Notes)
1.> 3% posts are reserved for disables (for the post of stenographer only). The disable candidates are
required to submit certificate issued by the competent authority issued under (Disabled Person
(Employment and Rehabilitation) ordinance, 1981). Relaxation in the overage limit as per rules (only for
disabled persons will be for ten years over and above than the prescribed age limit.
2.> (15 % posts are reserved for women (for the post of stenographer only)
3.> 5 % posts are reserved for minorities (Non-Muslim). (for the post of stenographer only)
4.> Upper age limit relaxation up to five years will be given in the light of the Hon’ble Lahore High Cowl,
Lahore Notification No.29811/4-eN11.8.3 (M) dated 26.10.2010 read with 23566/6E(LCE)NILA.27 dated
5.> Marks for additional qualification will be given in accordance with the recruitment policy.
6.> The competent authority may increase or decrease the posts.
7.> If none is available for appointment against the reserved quota, these posts shall be filled in through
direct recruitment on the basis of open merit.
Rules & Regulations:
a) Candidates can download application from alongwith the Deposit slip of Rs. 600/- for the posts of
Stenographers directly from the NTS Website (www.nts.org.pk)
b) Test shall be held at Faisalabad (date, time and venue will be intimated on the roll number slip and the
c) Applications for the post of Stenographer should reach in the NTS Islamabad office (National testing
Service, Plot 1496, Street St 4, H-8/1, Islamabad) till 14.11.2017 through post. The application received after
the due date will be rejected forthwith. Application through fax will not be entertained. Eligible candidates list
shall be uploaded on the NTS website before test date which will be given by the NTS.
d) NTS shall send roll number slips to the candidates at their postal addresses. In case, any candidate
could not receive roll number slip, he/she may down load from the NTS website (www.nts.org.pk)
e) Candidates for other posts will sent applications to this office through post. Applications by hand will not
be accepted. Applications should reach in the office undersigned till 14.11.2017. The applications received
after due date will be rejected. Application through fax will not be entertained
f) The candidates are required to specifically mention in their application as to whether their relative is
already working in Civil/Sessions Courts, Faisalabad and if his relative is already working, the candidate will
submit an affidavit on a stamp paper mentioning the name and designation and relationship with the said
g) The candidate already serving in Government or semi Government Departments will apply through
proper channel or append NOC of the said department with their application.
h) The candidates are required to attach their two recent passport size photograph, attested copies of their
educational certificates, CNIC and domicile. They will bring original testimonials at the time of interview.
Incomplete applications will be treated as rejected.
i) Independent applications will be submitted for each quota.
j) Only those candidates having the required qualification will be allowed to participate in the written test.
Passed marks in the NTS test will be decided by the authority later on for the purpose of shortlisting.
k) Passing the NTS test will not entitle the applicant automatically for appointment and re-test of shorthand
and typing will be conducted by the authority.
I) After short list out of the successful candidates in the test will be called for interview.
m) No TA/DA will be given to the candidates.
n) Applicants are required to mention their phone number/cell number in the application.
o) The authority is competent to short list the candidate and information to this effect will be placed on the
p) Recruitment will be made in accordance with the recruitment policy 2004 and Civil & Sessions Courts
Establishment Service Rules, 2005.
q) Recruitment Committee has the right to withheld the entire result or partly.
October 25, 2017 (Judge Muhammad Abdul Nasir)
District & Sessions Judge, Faisalabad