Sindh Govt 15% Pension Increase Notification 2017 for Pensioners w.e.f 01/07/2017
Annual notification of pension increase for the retired employees of the Provincial Government of Sindh has been issued vide circular NO.FD(SR-1I03-2302013(Provl.): GOVERNMENT OF SINDH FINANCE DEPARTMENT Karachi, dated the 13th July, 2017 – OFFICE MEMORANDUM
SUBJECT: GRANT OF INCREASE IN PENSION TO THE CIVIL PENSIONERS OF THE GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
The Government of Sindh has been pleased to sanction an increase @ 15% of net pension with effect from 1″ July, 2017 until further orders to all civil pensioners of the Sindh Government.
2. The 15% increase in pension as allowed vide Para-1 (ii) of Finance Department’s 0.M.No.3-230/2010 (A), dated 2e July. 2010 shall be discontinued for those who would retire on or after 01.07.2017.
3. However, 15% increase in pension as allowed vide of Finance Department’s 0.M.No.ED(SR-111)3-230/2011, dated 12″ July, 2011, 10% increase in pension as allowed vide Finance Department’s 0.M.No.FD(SR-1103230,2013(Provl.). dated I” September, 2015 and 10% increase in pension vide Pan-1 of Finance Department’s 0.M.No.FD(SR-111)3-23012013 (Provl.), dated 04″. August, 2016 shall be admissible to the new pensioners who would retire on or after 01.07.2017.
4. The 15% increase in pension as mentioned a Para-1 above will also be admissible to the pensioners who would retire on or after 01.07.2017.
5. For the purpose of admissibility of increase in pension sanctioned in this ment’s O.M. the tam “Net Pension” means “Pension being drawn” minus “Medical Allowance”
6. The Increase will also be admissible on family pension granted under the Gratuity Scheme, 1954, Liberalized Pension Rules, 1977, on pension sanctioned finder the Central Civil Services (Extra Ordinary Pension) Rules as will as on the Compassionate Allowance under CSR-353.
7. If the gross pension sanctioned by the Sindh Government is shared with any Government in accordance with the rules laid down in Port-1V of Appendix III to the Accounts Code, Volume-1, the amount of the increase in pension will be apportioned between the Sindh Government and the other Government concerned on proportionate basis.
8. The increase in pension sanctioned In this O.M. will not be admissible on Special Additional Pension allowed in lieu of pre-retirement orderly allowance and monetized value of a driver or an orderly.
9. The benefit of increase in pension sanctioned in this O.M. will also be admissible to chose Civil Pensioners of the Sindh Government who are residing abroad (other than those residing in India and Bangladesh) who retired on or after 13.08.1947 and arc not entitled to or arc not in receipt of pension increase under the British Government’s Pension (Increase) Acts. The payment will be at the applicable rate of exchange.
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT OF SINDH NO.SO 3-2302013(Provl.) Karachi, dated the 13th July, 2017
A copy is forwarded for information & necessary action to:-
I. The Chief Secretary to Government of Sindh.
2. All Additional Chief Secretaries to Government of Sindh.
3. The Senior Member, Board of Revenue, Sindh.
4. All Administrative Secretaries to Government of Sindh
5. All Members, Board of Revenue. Sindh.
6. The Principal Secretary to Chief Minister Sindh.
7. The Principal Secretary to Governor, Sindh, Karachi.
8. The Secretary to Provincial Assembly Sindh.
9. All Heads of Attached Departments, Sindh.
10. All Regional Heads of Department, Sindh.
11. All District & Sessions Judges, Sindh.
12. The Registrar, High Court of Sindh.
13. Ail Commissioners in Sindh.
14. The Registrar, Sindh Services Tribunal, Karachi.
15. The Secretary. Sindh Public Service Commission, Karachi.
16. The Secretary, Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat Sindb, Karachi.