Punjab Govt Notification of Revised Pay Scales and Allowances 2017 – Finance Department 14-7-2017
Punjab Govt. employees / public civil servants pays (Salary) Increase notification vide NO.FD.PC.2-1/2017 GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB FINANCE DEPARTMENT Issued on Dated Lahore. the 14th July, 2017
1. All Administrative Secretaries to Government of the Punjab.
2. The Secretary to Governor, Punjab, Lahore.
3. The Secretary to Chief Minister, Punjab, Lahore.
4. The Military Secretary to Governor, Punjab. Lahore.
5. The Secretary, Punjab Provincial Assembly, Lahore.
6. The Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore.
7. All Heads of Attached Departments in the Punjab.
8. All Commissioners in the Punjab.
9. All Deputy Commissioners in the Punjab.
10. All District & Sessions Judges in the Punjab.
11. The Chief Pilot, VIP Flight, Lahore.
12. The Registrar, Lahore High Court, Lahore.
13. The Provincial Director, Local Fund Audit, Punjab, Lahore.
14. The Chief Inspector of Treasuries & Accounts. Lahore.
Subject: REVISION OF BASIC PAY SCALES & ALLOWANCES OF CIVIL SERVANTS OF THE PUNJAB GOVERNMENT 2017
I am directed to state that the Governor of the Punjab has been pleased to sanction Revision of Basic Pay Scales & Allowances with effect from 1″ July, 2017 for the Civil Servants of the Punjab Government as detailed in the succeeding paragraphs:-
2. Revision of Basic Pay Scales:
The Basic Pay Scales — 2017 shall replace the Basic Pay Scales — 2016 with effect from 01.07.2017 as contained in the Annexure-I to this Notification.
3. Fixation of Pay of the Existing Employees:
i) The basic pay of an employee who was in service on 30.06.2017 shall be fixed in the Basic Pay Scales — 2017 on point to point basis, i.e., at the stage corresponding to that occupied by him/her above the minimum of Basic Pay Scales — 2016.
ii) In case of Personal Pay being drawn by an employee as part of his/her basic pay beyond the maximum of his/her pay scale on 30.06.2017, he/she shall continue to draw such pay in the Basic Pay Scales — 2017 at the revised rates.
4. Fixation of Pay on Promotion:-
In cases of promotion from a lower to higher posts/scale before introduction of these scales, the pay of the employees concerned in the revised pay scale may be fixed and so enhanced that it would not be less than the pay that would have been admissible to him if his promotion to the higher post/scale had taken place after the introduction of these scales.