KPK Govt Revised Pay Scale and Allowances Notification 2017
Yesterday Finance department of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province has issued the notification of Revised Pay Scales and Allowance 2017. This circular has been issued on the Monday, July 17, 2017. This is implementation of the annual budget speech of the Finance Minister of KPK Government, Held in the provincial assembly budget session 2017-2018. While adhoc relief allowance of 10% will be also given to the the KPK Govt. employees working in the province.
GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA FINANCE DEPARTMENT (REGULATION WING) NO. FD/SO(SR-1) 1-1/2017 Dated Peshawar the: 17th July, 2017
1. The Senior Member, Board of Revenue, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
2. All Administrative Secretaries to Govt: of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
3. The Principle Secretary to Governor, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
4. The Principle Secretary to Chief Minister. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
5. The Secretary, Provincial Assembly, Khyber Pakhlunkhwa
6. All Heads of Attached Departments in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
7. All Deputy Commissioners, in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
8. All Political Agents! District & Sessions Judges in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
9. The Registrar, Peshawar High Court, Peshawar.
10. The Chairman, Public Service Commission, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
11. The Chairman, Services Tribunal, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
REVISION OF BASIC PAY SCALES & ALLOWANCES OF CIVIL SERVANTS OF THE PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT (2017)
The Competent Authority has been pleased to sanction the revision of Basic Pay Scales & Allowances w.e.f 1″ July, 2017 for the Civil Servants of the Provincial Government, detailed in the following paragraphs:-
2. Revision of Basic Pay Scales:
The Basic Pay Scales — 2017 shall replace the Basic Pay Scales —2016 with effect from 01-07-2017 as contained in the Annexure-I to this circular letter.
3. Fixation of Pay of the Existing Employees:-i. The basic pay of an employee who was in service on 30-06-2017 shall be fixed in the Basic Pay Scale — 2017 on point to point basis i.e. at the stage corresponding to that occupied by him / her above the minimum of Basic Pay Scales — 2016; ii. In case of Personal Pay being drawn by an employee as part of his her basic pay beyond the maximum of his / her pay scale on