KPK Finance Department Notification – Pension Increase 2017
Three day ago the finance department of Khybewr pakhtunkhwa (KPk) has issued the notification of increase pension 2017. The 10 percent raise will be given to all the pensioners (retired employees) of the KPK province. While Federal Government has also issued the notification of 10% increase in pension of its pensioners.
The Finance Dept. notification has been release vide circular No. FD (SOSR-11)4-111/2017 Dated Peshawar the: 14-07-2017 by GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA FINANCE DEPARTMENT (REGULATION WING).
The Secretary to Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Finance Department, Peshawar.
1. The Senior Member, Board of Revenue, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
2. All Administrative Secretaries to Govt: of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
3. The Principal Secretary to Governor, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
4. The Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
5. The Secretary, Provincial Assembly, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
6. All Heads of Attached Departments In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
7. All Commissioners in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
8. All Deputy Commissioners In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
9. All Political Agents / District & Sessions Judges in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
10. The Registrar, Peshawar High Court, Peshawar.
11. The Chairman, Public Service Commission, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
12. The Chairman, Services Tribunal, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
13. The Chairman, Provincial Ombudsman Secretariat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Subject: GRANT OF INCREASE IN PENSION TO CIVIL PENSIONERS OF THE PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT OF KPK.
The Competent Authority, is pleased 10 sanction, w.e.f 1st July, 2017 and until further orders, an increase @ 10% in net pension of the Pensioners of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government.
2. The 15% increase in pension as allowed vide Para-i(ii) of the Provincial Government’s letter No.FD(SOSR-II)/4-111/2010 dated 15/07/2010 shall be discontinued for those who would retire on or after 01/07/2017.
3. However, 15% increase in pension as allowed vide para-15 of Pay Revision Rules 2011, 10% increase in pension as allowed vide Para-I of Finance Department circular No.FD(SOSR-11)4-111/2015 dated 14-07-2015 and 10% increase in pension as allowed vide at para-1 of Finance Department circular No.FD(SOSR-11)4-111/2016 dated 14/07/2016 shall be admissible to the new pensioners who retired on or after 01-07-2017.
4. The 10% increase in pension as mentioned at para-1 above will also be admissible to the pensioners who would retire on or after 01-07-2017.
5. For the purpose of admissibility of increase in pension sanctioned through this letter the term “Net Pension” means “Pension being drawn” minus “Medical Allowance”.
6. The increase will also be admissible on family pension granted under the Pension-cum-Gratuity Scheme, 1954, Liberalized Pension Rules, 1977, on pension sanctioned under the Provincial Civil Servants Pension Rules (Extra Ordinary Pension) Rules and as well as the Compassionate Allowance under the said pension rules.
7. If the gross pension sanctioned by the Provincial Government is shared with any other Government in accordance with the rules laid down in part-iv of Appendix III to the Accounts Code, Volume-I, the amount of increase in pension will be apportioned between the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and the other Government concerned, on proportionate basis.
8. The increase in pension sanctioned through this circular will not be admissible on Special Additional Pension allowed in lieu of pre-retirement orderly allowance and monetized value of a driver or an orderly.
9. The benefit of increase in pension sanctioned vide this circular will also be admissible to those Civil Pensioners of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government, who are residing abroad (other than those residing in India & Bangladesh) who retired on or after 15-08-1947 and are not entitled to, or are not in receipt of pension increase under the British Government’s Pension (increase) Acts. The payment will be made at the applicable rate of exchange.
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA FINANCE DEPARTMENT
Endst: FD (SOSR-II)/4-111/2017, Dated Peshawar the 14th July, 2017 A Copy is forwarded for information to the:-
1. Accountant General, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.
2. Secretaries to Government of Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan Finance Department.
3. All Heads of Autonomous / Seml Autonomous Bodies Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
(Musha Khan Marwat) Additional Secretary (Reg:)
Endst: No & Date even, A copy for information is forwarded to:-
1. The Director General, Provincial Disaster Management Authority, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
2. The Director, Local Fund Audit Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.
3. The Director, Treasuries and Accounts, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.
4. The Director, FMIU, Finance Department.
5. The District Comptrollers of Accounts, Peshawar, Mardan, Kohat, Bannu, Abbottabad, Swat and D.I. Khan.
6. All the District /Agency Accounts Officers in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa / FATA.
7. The Treasury Officer, Peshawar.
8. All the Section Officers/Budget Officers In Finance Department.
9. Zonal Chiefs of All Commercial Banks, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
10. Zonal Office, National Bank of Pakistan 8 the Mall Peshawar Cantt for circulation amongst all concerned braches, Peshawar, D.I. Khan, Abbottabad and Mardan (Fax No.0919211639)
11. P.S to Minister for Finance Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
12. P.S to Chief Secretary, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
13. P.S to Secretary Finance Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
14. HR Finance Department (Assistant DIreclor Web).
15. President, National Bank of Pakistan Head office 7w floor, 1-1 Chandrigar Road Karachi.
(Phone 02199213172, Fax 02199220500)
for circulation amongst all concerned for further necessary action please. 16. Section Officer (Reg.6) Govt: of Pakistan, Finance Division, (Regulation Wing) with reference to his 0.M No.F.4(1)-Reg.6/2017/831 dated 03/07/2017 for information and record.
(MOAZZAM KHAN) Section Officer (SR.II)