Eid ul Azha Holiday Notification 1438 AH by Interior Ministry Federal Govt of Pakistan dated 23 August 2017
Interior Ministry notification vide on the eve of Eid ul adha 14385 A.H. Vide circular No.F.No.2/4/2016-Public. GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN MINISTRY OF INTERIOR issued in Islamabad the 23rd August, 2017.
PRESS RELEASE Public Holiday Notification 2017.
It is notified for general information that 1st to 4th September, 2017 ( Friday. Saturday, Sunday and Monday) shall be public holidays on the occasion of Religious Festival of Eid-ul-Azha.
The above Press Release may kindly be published in all major English and Urdu Dailies both at National and Regional levels and also be given wide publicity through electronic media.
The Principal Information Officer, Press Information Department, Islamabad. Copy forwarded to –
(Atif Aziz) Deputy Secretary (Law-II) Tele: 9203851
Notification’s Copies Forwarded to:-
1. President’s Secretariat (Personal), OSD (Admn), Aiwan-e-Sadr, Islamabad.
2. President’s Secretariat (Public), DS (Admn), Aiwan-e-Sadr, Islamabad.
3. Prime Minister’s Office (Internal), OW (Admn), Islamabad.
4. Prime Minister’s Office (Public), DS (Admn), Islamabad.
5. The Chief Election Commissioner of Pakistan, Islamabad.
6. The Auditor General of Pakistan, Islamabad.
7. The AGPR, Islamabad.
8. The Joint Staff Hors, Chaklala, Rawalpindi.
9. GHQ. Rawalpindi..
10. Chairman, National Accountibility Bereau, (NAB). Islamabad.
11. All Ministries / Divisions.
12. The Registrar, The Supreme Court of Pakistan, Islamabad.
13. Secretary, Senate Secretariat, Islamabad.
14. Secretary. National Assembly Secretariat, Islamabad.
15. Chief Secretaries, Government of the Punjab / Lahore, Sindh / Karachi, Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa / Peshawa., *Balochistan I Quetta, Northern Areas / Gilgit-Baltistan and AJK / Muzaffarabad.
16. The Director General, ISI, Islamabad.
17. The Director General, IB, Islamabad.
18. The Chief Commissioner, ICT (Admn), Islamabad.
19. The Manager, State Bank of Pakistan, Islamabad.
20. Secretary, Wafaqi Mohtasib’s Secretariat, Islamabad.
21. Secretary, Wafaqi Tax Ombudsman’s Secretariat, Islamabad.
22. The Chairman CDA, Islamabad.
23. Director (Media), Minister for Interior, Islamabad with the request to ensure its publication in all dailies.
24. Staff Officer to Minister for Interior, Islamabad.
25. PS to the Secretary, Ministry of Interior, Islamabad.
26. P.S to the Additional Secretary-I, II u Ill, M/o Interior, Islamabad)
27. The System Administrator (IT), MOI with request to upload website.
(Atif Aziz Deputy Secretary (Law-II)