TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE. OF PAKISTAN EXTRAORDINARY PART-1 , GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN CABINET SECRETARIAT CABINET DIVISION.
Islamabad. the 5th September 2018 NOTIFICATION
No.F.4-2/2018-Cab. The Prime Minister, in pursuance of decision of the Federal Cabinet dated 28. August. 2018, has been pleased to approve, with immediate effect, the constitution of the Task Force on Civil Service Reforms.
2. The Task Force shall comprise the following:-
i. Mr. Ishrat Hussain. Adviser to the Prime Minister on institutional Reforms and Austerity Chairman
3. ToRs of the Task Force are as under-
a) To review the existing reports and material on civil service reforms. policies and the federal government restructuring and update the recommendations in light of the new developments and the commitments made in the Election Manifesto.
b) To prepare recommendations and Action Plan for the approval of the Cabinet in respect of:-
- i) The design of public service structure for the federal, provincial and local governments including human resource policies and management – recruitment, training, placement, promotion, career planning, performance measurement, compensation and post retirement benefits.
- ii) The adequacy of the current Basic Pay Scale to attract the talent and skills for employment in the public sector.
- iii) Legislative requirements to implement the plan
c) To prepare a monitoring mechanism to review the implementation of the approved Action Plan.
d) To comment upon and consider other ancillary matters referred to the Task Force from time to time by the Prime Minister or the Cabinet.
(Dr. Iram Joint Secretary to the Cabinet Tele: 920 2918
The Manager, Printing Corporation of Pakistan Press. Islamabad
Copy forwarded to:
1. Adviser to the Prime Minister on Institutional Reforms and Austerity
2. Secretary to the Prime Minister, Prime Minister’s Office. Islamabad
3. Secretary, Establishment Division