Sindh Notification of Revision of Conveyance Allowance for Employees Working in Grade 20 to 22
NO: FD(SR-1)1(85)/2013 GOVERNMENT OF SINDH FINANCE DEPARTMENT Karachi dated the 5th January, 2016
SUBJECT: REVISION OF THE RATES OF CONVEYANCE ALLOWANCE FOR THE CIVIL SERVANTS OF SINDH GOVERNMENT IN BPS 20-22.
Government of Sindh has been pleased to decide that Conveyance Allowance @ Rs.5,000/- per month will also be admissible to officers in BPS 20-22 who are neither availing free transport facility nor have been allowed Monetization of Transport Allowance with effect from 01.10.2013. .
Secretary to Government of Sindh
NO: FD(SR-1)1(85)/2013 Karachi, dated the 5°’ January, 2016
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to: –
l. The Additional Chief Secretary to Government of Sindh (All).
2. The Senior Member. Board of Revenue, Sindh
3. The Administrative Secretary to Government of Sindh (All).
4. The Members, Board of Revenue, Sindh KAU).
5. The Principal Secretary lo Governor. SinIclh, Karachi.
6. The Secretary to Chief Minister, Sindh,
7. The Secretary to Provincial Assembly, Sindh, Karachi.
8. The Heads of Attached Departments, Sir(dh (All).
9. The Regional Heads of Departments, Siridh (All).
10. The District & Sessions Judges, Sindh (All).
11. The Registrar, High Court of Sindh, Karachi.
12. The Deputy Commissioners in Sindh (All).
13. The Registrar, Sindh Public Service Commission, Hyderabad.
14. The Secretary, Provincial Ombudsman (Mohtasib) Secretariat, Sindh.
15. The Registrar, Sindh Service Tribunal. Karachi.
16. The Deputy Secretary (Staff) to Chief Secretary, Sindh, Karachi.
Deputy Secretary (SR-I/Admn)
for Secretary to Government of Sindh