Sindh Govt pension Increase Notification 2016
GOVERNMENT OF SINDH FINANCE DEPARTMENT NO.FD(SR-III)3-230/2013(Provl.): Karachi, dated the 4th August, 2016
OFFICE MEMORANDUM SUBJECT: GRANT OF INCREASE IN PENSION TO THE CIVIL PENSIONERS OF THE GOVERNMENT OF SINDH
The Government of Sindh has been pleased to sanction an increase @ 10% of net pension with effect from 1st July, 2016 until further orders to all civil pensioners of the Sindh Government.
2. However, all civil pensioners of the Sindh Government. who are 85 years old or more, shall be allowed 25%, instead of 10%, increase in their net pension wet 01.07.2016.
3. The 10% increase in pension as allowed vide Finance Department’s 0.M.No.3.230/2013 (Provl.). dated 25° July. 2013 and 10% increase in pension as allowed by Finance Department’s O.M. No.FD(SR-111)323012013 (Novi), dated 15 July. 2014 shall be discontinued for those who would retire on or after 01.072016.
4. However, 15% increase in pension as allowed finance Department’s O.M.No. ED(SR•111)3.23012010 (A), dated 2l’ July, 2010. 15% increase in pension as allowed vide of Finance Department’s 0.M.No.FD(SR•1103-230/2011. dated 12° July, 2011, and IVA increase in pension as allowed vide Finance Department’s 0.M.No.FD(SR•1103-23042013 (Provl.), dated e September, 2015 shall be admissible to the new pensioners who would retire on or after 01.07.2016.
5. The 10% increase in pension as mentioned at Para-1 above will also be admissible to the future retirees who would retire on or earlier 01.07.2016.
6. For the purpose of admissibility of increase in pension sanctioned in this Department’s O.M. the tern “Net Pension” means “Pension being drawn” minus -Medical Allowance”.
7. The increase will also be admissible on family pension granted under the Pension-cum-Gratuity Scheme, 1954, Liberalized Pension Rules, 1977, on pension sanctioned under the Central Civil Services (Extra Ordinary Pension) Rules as well as on the Compassionate Allowance under CSR-353.