Sindh Clerical Staff Up-gradation Notification 2016 Issued By Finance Department
SUBJECT: UPGRADATION OF THE POSTS OF ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT, ASS1STANT/HEAD CLERK, SENIOR CLERK AND JUNIOR CLERK.
I am directed to refer to the subject noted above and to state that with the approval of Competent Authority (i.e. Chief Minister Sindh), Government of Sindh is pleased to upgrade the posts of Junior Clerk, Scnior Clerk, Assistant/Head Clerk and Assistant Superintendent as detailed below with immediate effect:-
Sr.No. Name of post Existing BPS Revised BPS
1. Assistant Superintendent BPS-15 into BPS-16
2. Assistant Clerk / Head Clerk BPS-14 into BPS-16
3. Senior Clerk BPS-09 into BPS-14
4. Junior Clerk BPS-07 into BPS-11
8. If the gross pension sanctioned by the Sindh Government is shared with any Government in accordance with the rules laid down in Part-IV of Appendix III to the Accounts Code, Volume-I, the amount of the increase in pension will be apportioned between the Sindh Government and the other Government concerned on proportionate basis.
9. The increase in pension sanctioned in this O.M. will not be admissible on Special Additional Pension allowed in lieu of pre-retirement orderly allowance and monetized value of a driver or an orderly.
10. The benefit of increase in pension sanctioned in this O.M. will also be admissible to those Civil Pensioners of the Sindh Government who are residing abroad (other than those residing in India and Bangladesh) who retired on or after 15.08.1947 and are not entitled to or are not in receipt of pension increase under the British Government’s Pension (increase) Acts. The payment will be made at the applicable rate of exchange.