Saudi Arabia Bin Laden Group requires 20,000 Pakistani skilled workers

Category: Labour, miscellaneous, News 2,900 165

Saudi Arabia Bin Laden Group requires 20,000 Pakistani skilled workers:

Saudi BinLaden Group (SBG) Logo

ISLAMABAD (Sunday, June 12, 2011) – Saudi Arabia’s renowned construction company, Bin Laden Group, has asked the Pakistani government to provide it with 20,000 skilled workers.
A five-member delegation of the Pakistan Investors Forum in Saudi Arabia, led by Minister of Trade, Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC), Hajab Gul, called on the National Vocational & Technical Education Commission (NAVTEC) Chairman, Muhammad Mumtaz Akhtar Kahloon, Saturday in his office here.
General Manager of Saudi Arabia s internationally renowned construction company Bin Laden Group, Sajjad Anwar, demanded 10,000 carpenters and 10,000 masons from NAVTEC during the meeting. Moreover Chief Executive Officer of the C.co Company Ch Muhammad Yousaf Ibrahim demanded 100 pre-casting labour for his company and another 100 skilled labour for his five star hotel in Jeddah. Moreover, skilled labour of Fibre Optics and Medium Voltage has also been demanded.
NAVTEC Chairman Muhammad Mumtaz Akhtar Kahloon, while welcoming the delegation in his office, called on the delegation members to pursue Pakistan Executive Forum and Pakistan Engineering Forum in Saudia Arabia for placing maximum demand of Pakistani skilled labours of different sectors.
He assured the delegation that NAVTEC would get prepared skilled manpower from Pakistan s vocational and technical institutions according to their required standardized curricula and demand.
The export of more than 20,000 skilled manpower to Saudi Arabia would be a model project for NAVTEC.
After this successful project, Pakistan will export skilled manpower to Gulf countries, European, American and African Countries according to their required standardized certification and curricula, he added.

Related Articles

165 thoughts on “Saudi Arabia Bin Laden Group requires 20,000 Pakistani skilled workers

1. muhammad naseer

AMERICAN EXPRESS ISLAMABAD

• Worked as receptionist for 01 year.
    • Worked as office assistant for 03 years.
    • Proper awareness of domestic billings process.
    • Worked as support staff for one year.
    • Handling and arranging of files and all other manual records.for 03 months.

2. shakeel ahmed

I had worked in Saudi Arabia in a Food Company in Riyadh for 13 years, fulently English, Arabic, well awair of country, seeking for a senior post in your company
    Thanks
    Shakeel Ahmed

3. MUHAMMAD MOHSIN

i am a graduate with 5 computer diploma and looking for a job on Saudi bin laden company as any job which match my criteria
    i worked in saj engineering works as accountants for the period of one year

4. Abdul Malik

Assalam-o-Alaikum! Sir I’ve done my MBA in HRM. I’d like to work in SBG. If there is any opportunity regarding to my qualification please give me chance.

5. Mr. Ghulam Mustafa Malik

Bismillah Hirahma Nirahim !!!

Mr. GHULAM MUSTAFA MALIK:

I am looking for a job in Saudi Arabia from Pakistan For MANAGER ( any post ) — 20 Years Experience in Italian Co. ( Mob:+923009522265), ( Expected Salary & Work VISA: Acceptable As per Market, pursuing 20 years Multi Professional Experience in Italian Co.), Immediately available.

JOB SEEKER: Mr. GHULAM MUSTAFA MALIK
    Mob. : +923009522265
    Email : gmmalik92@yahoo.com

6. mohammad uzair

I am looking for a job in saudi Arabia from U A E for driver {any post } 3year Experience in Italian CO {MOB :0092556567945} Expected salary

7. Ahsan Karim

Dear Sir,

I am Computer Operator / Data Entry Operator and my working experience is more than 03 years. I need a job in your Company. I am orphan, unemployed and head of my family. If you give me a chance I shall be very thankful to you.
    Contact: +923324425902

8. riyaz

I would like to work as a sales person. I am from India, age 42yrs, language known, english, hindi, gujrati and urdu, My cell no. is 09408452973,
    work experience, 25yrs. my mail id is riyazr786@gmail.com. I shall be highly obliged for your kind help. ALLAHAFIZ.

9. majed ahmad

dear sir
    My name is majid ahmad and i am pakistani. i have bechlor degree from pakistan and also i have autocade certific.. Also duploma in IT also have ms office ms excle window instaliton power point certifcate i am com opraitr i need job in your company so plz give me any job in your company my email adrs is majidali0041@yahoo.com
    My contact number is that..0597992465

10. Mirza Qaiser Mahmood

Assal o Alikum Respected Sir,
    I hv Qs Diploma fro Rasul Collage and i have 3 years Experience at Site Supervisor and assistant Quantity Surveyor. So Plz Sir give a chance to Improve my Skill and Your great firm.Sir here is my cell number Plz Infom me to improve myself
    0333-8003726
    0345-8003726
    0301-8003726
    thanks Sir Im waiting ur Kind Responce

11. shakeel khan

i have crane operator i have 5 years expirence in pakistan i am already viza holder of uae so plz give me chance 03012776097 03007014895

12. sajid mehmood

i am electrition [B] and i have diploma in building electrition .i can drive light vehicles also i have experience abroad at U A E .i can speak and rite English also urduand can speak Arabic.i am aeducated person .i passed inter in good marks .hope for the job in ur compny.my cell no 00923335405324.plz contact me for the job .thaks Sajid mehmood s/o M Rafiq khan.

13. Sheeraz khan

i am H.R Representative / Data Entry Operator and my working experience is more than 04 years. I need any job in your Company. . If you give me a chance I shall be very thankful to you.
    Contact:+92345-6181512

i shall be very thankful for this concern.

14. Sheeraz khan

i am H.R Representative / Data Entry Operator and my working experience is more than 04 years in AL-KARAM TEXTILE MILL (PVT) LTD in Pakistan . I need any job in your Company. . If you give me a chance I shall be very thankful to you.
    Contact:+92345-6181512

i shall be very thankful for this concern.

15. sajjad ali sultan

I am a crane oprater doplama in NLC collage for six month and weel loader oprater corse . Htv licances holder.Phone no ,00923126566722

16. jamshaid Akhter

sir
    i am work in binldin as A/C technician butt my pay is no better my expeirence is 5 year i want assistant a/c 4man visa all dacuments with me please reply me tanks

17. ibrar ullah

i am a computer deploma holder,in DAE computer hardware
    any jobs in binladen company

18. Muhammad Habib

sir
    i am a b.com pass and computer diploma in business and finance i have experience in making accountant so pls give job bin laden group company.

19. Muhammad Wasim Afzal

Aslam o alaikum sir,
    M Wasim afzal from Pakistan, recently working with Oil and Gas development co as an Admin assistant in Pakistan.
    I m willing to job with ur group for a better future.
    M graduate from Punjab University, and have a 3 month Diploma in M/S Office as well.
    My contact no is +923328164749
    Waiting for ur feedback
    Regards
    Muhammad Wasim Afzal

20. MUHAMMAD TAHIR

WE ARE “S.W.J. BROTHERS” THE ONE OF THE BEST OVERSEAS MANPOWER PROVIDER FROM PAKISTAN HAVING MORE THAN 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD.
    WE LIKE TO TAKE YOUR DEMAND OF MANPOWER & PROVIDE YOU THE BEST MANPOWER WE HAVE IN PAKISTAN.
    IF YOU HAVE ANY DEMAND OF MANPOWER FROM PAKISTAN PLEASE CONTACT US , WE WILL GIVE YOU OUR BEST SERVICE.
    THANKS & BEST REGARDS

MUHAMMAD TAHIR
    OVERSEAS MANAGER
    SWJ BROTHERS
    MOB # 0508608559

21. Kashif Shakeel

aslam o alakium sir,
    M kashif Shakeel from pakistan , currently working with Ravi Auto Private Limited Lahore Pakistan as (Electric + Argun ) Welder , i Wish to work with your company so please give me a chance for working with your Great Organization,

My contact # 00923054646293
    Waiting for your feedback
    M kashif Shakeel

22. zaheer ahmad

Bismillah Hirahma Nirahim

assalam.o.alikum

sir i am mechanical helper and i need a job in ur company i am a poor man plz kindly rply me
    plz sir

23. Amir Raza

Dear,

Now i worked in BEACONHOUSE School accounts department.

I already worked with M/s. Adamjee Insurance Co. Ltd, New Unit Service Center, Lahore in accounts department.

If any job in accounts department or computer operator, kindly confirm.

Your positive response would be highly appreciated.
    Regards,
    Amir Raza
    Lahore Pakistan

24. Mr

A.O.A My name is mustansar abbass from pakistan .my father name is muhammad boota .my father death in saudi arabia.befor some days my father kahafiel did not help my famly .my elder brother read in bachelor information of technology in punjab universty gujarawala .Our house is not going to work.oleas help my family We are looking for jobs for his family pleas send visa for me my edutation is B.A still continue .my english speaking is so high .pleas send any fild any worker visa for me .my email {mustanserabbass@yahoo.com}my number is {00923446480018}god help me.pleas

25. Mr

i am belong so poor family i need a jod pleas help me .i am reqested to all arabic compny pleas pleas help me for job in saudi arabi my number is 00923446480018 my Email {mustanserabbass@yahoo.com }my edu is B.A still continoue

26. yaseen aurangzeb

assalamualikum . my name is yaseen aurangzeb and i have bechlor degree from pakistan .and also i have computer course .. i need a job sir i am a poor man plz sir kindely reply me .. my contect num 03072885311

27. Muhammad Azeem Sarwar

A.O.A SIR,
    I am F.A Pass and a computer deploma holder,in DAE computer hardware.I am Representative of Computer/ Data Entry Operator and my working experience is more than 02years I need any job in your Company. . If you give me a chance I shall be very thankful to you.
    Contact:+923066685665
    i shall be very thankful for this concern.

28. shabee rkhan

Aoa. Sir i have done b.com in 2011 and having 2 year experiance asa security supervisor.my D.O.B IS 19 /01/1992. If you have any post for me then plz inform me.my contect number is 03065389823. 0315 3090795. Thankx

29. ashfaq

CURRICULUM VITAE

ASHFAQ ALI KHAN
    Flate No.A 14, Zohra apartment university road
    Near mosmiat ,scheme_33 karachi
    Mob: 0300 9230666,
    Email: ashfaaqalikhan@yahoo.com
    skyp. ashfaqalikhan28

To obtain a position in larger and dynamic organization which provides opportunity to utilize my potential into a prosperous career.

v Father’s Name : MOHD ALI KHAN
    v Date of Birth : 06-06-1978
    v NIC No : 4200001897293
    v Nationality : Pakistani
    v Religion : Islam
    v Marital Status : Married
    v Domicile : District NOSHARAH

Matriculation from K,C,K high school KARACHI

v MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) Internet.

5 years experience as a recovery incharge in FRUIT MARKET
    7 years experience as a import and export rametince douctment
    9 years experience as a fruit markiting manager
    2 years experience as a transporter
    7 years ecperience driving in pakistan

my lanuage in english pashto urdu and Punjabi

30. Muhammad Azhar Mumtaz

SIr I have passed diploma of Civil Engineer 2010
    panjab board of technical education lahore (Pakistan)

i have 2 year exp in constrection companys
    if u give me chance

0313-7736308

31. Muhammad Abubakar

My name is muhammad abubakar.I hold following course,
    1) 3 years of Diploma of associate engineer in telecommunication.
    2) 2 month course of OPTICAL FIBER NETWORK & SPLICING & JOINTING.
    3) 2 month course of GPON (Giga Bit Passive Optical Fiber Network) TECHNOLOGY.
    4) 3 month computer course.
    sir,
    i want to job in your company .plz find my attachment
    i live in goriyaat bait ul ameen in jeddah saudi arabia.
    If you have any post for me then plz inform me.my contect number is 0594100858. Thanks.my nationality is pakistani.

32. Muhammad Sarfraz

Father’s Name : MUHAMMAD YAQOOB
    Date of Birth : 04-06-1966
    NIC No : 31202-8761210-5
    Nationality : Pakistani
    Religion : Islam
    Marital Status : Married
    Domicile : PUNJAB
    Qualification: B.Com
    MBA (Finance)

33. imtiaz ul haw

I need a job i am fourman pslsmbar aftar threee
    year entar saudi arabia iknow all work

34. zahid hussain

sir i have a good experience Survayor and Autocad and Ms Office and at this time i am in jeddah and working in Metal company . Please sir give me job in binladen company i will be very thankfull to you.

35. azeem butt

helloo sir i,m azeem butt and i,m from pakistanan and i,m looking for an autocad operator job. sir ii,ve 2 year experiance in autocad drawings and i,m still finding job there for better carrier .. i hope u contact m soon .i,m w8ng ur rosponse ..THANKS
    BEST REGARDS : AZEEM BUTT
    CONTACT : +923224971635

36. Muhammad Latif

sir i am malik latif and i m from pakistan city sargodha…..sir i am road survery .my experiance is 1 year .i am study in F.A and computer curse many experiance……….. my conact +923066703234

37. M.Arsalan

Asalam o alikum sir my name is Arsalan.. i have diploma holder in machenical technology..
    i have 10 years experanc in machanical all rounder. TURRNER.FITTER.FEBRICATOR.WELDER&MAINTENANC plz sir give me one chance for work this farm. i m a very poor man plz sir thank you

38. M.ZUBAIR

I am require any kind of job. i am residying in PAKISTAN and have amny experience of various jobs. I shall be greatfull to you if send me the details of all the jobs.

39. WAQAR AHMED

WAQAR AHMED
    House # 50,51 sector 4/F Metroville Labourabad colony Near Japani Building Karachi
    District Mansehra Tehsil oghi village & post office dilbori.
    E-mail: waqar.karachi@yahoo.com
    Cell (+92) 0313-2533615. 0336-2343167

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND

Government College Karachi
    Under Graduate B.com

Government College Karachi
    I.Com

SSC Board of Secondary Education Karachi
    Metric in Science

JOB EXPERIENCE
    July 08-May10 Al-Wahab Associates
    As a Autocad 2009 Ver.2d/3d Operator (1 year Experience)

• Plans
    • Elevations
    • Sections
    • 3D Modeling
    • Designing.
    • 2D Draft
    • Sketup
    • Landscaping Designs/MEP
    • Etc.

BERKLEY BUILDING MATERIALS (PVT) LTD.
    As a Autocad 2009 Ver.2d/3d Operator (2 years Experience)

 Plans

o Switches Connects
    o Cabling Fault
    o Data Sharing
    o Troubleshooting
    o Etc.

COMPUTER HARWARE & SOFTWARE
    Star Computer Zone (5 Years Experience)

• All Hardware Faults Solution

N.I.C: 42401-8725570-9
    Gender: Male
    Marital status: Single
    Passport No. FH1165701

PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION

AUTOCAD
    Institute: Pak College & Business Institute (6 Months)

 Civil Drafting
     Electrical Plans
     Wooden Works
     Architecture Works

GRAPHICS/WEB DESIGNNING
    Roshi Computer Center
    Short course Computer Diploma (6 Months)

 Microsoft Windows Operating
     O.S formatting & installations
     Hardware & Software troubleshooting

LANGUAGE SKILLS
     URDU
     ENGLISH
     PASHTO
     HINDKO
     PUNJABI

40. MUHAMMAD IQBAL

apply for electricion and plumbring [pipe pitter]studdy of leaval SSC board of secondary eduction saidu sharif metric in science B grad high school 1 mingora swat.postal coad [19130] mingora swat.cell 0092 346 946 4881.

41. Kashif Sattar

Dear sir, I have passed diploma of Mechanical three year 2012
    Panjab board of Technical education Lahore (Pakistan)

i have 2 year exp in Mechanical sugar company
    I want to job in your organization i shall be very thankful to u that please give me a one chance.

phone # 923007184904

42. Imran Ali khan

I am require any kind of job. i am residying in PAKISTAN and have a 10 years experience in saudia areebia electiacians & masheen operators & various jobs. I shall be greatfull to you if send me the details of all the jobs.

43. khan muhammad

with the great sense of vaniration it is stated that i am KHAN MUHAMMAD s/o Eid muhammad belong to KPK Pakistan .
    >>sir i have passed 12 years with the Governor of Allan Sheikh Tannon Bin Muhammad Alnaian in his home.
    >>i have took licence 18 year ago in UAE.
    >> i can speak Arabic well 100%
    respected sir,i want that you have to keep me as a Driver OR any kind of work as a security etc.
    contact# +92 333 4181180
    0965212240

44. salman

hello sir, i am salman from pakistan ,i am doing job in MCB, consumer banking , i have seven years banking experience , my qualification is , master in economics , so sir i am desirable for job in ur country.

45. shaikh hassan

sir,
    my name is hassan live in karachi i need a job in your company please give me chance.
    i have done diploma in electrical with 3 years experience and one year experience in (shield corporation company khi) i m doing government job in our country(pakistan) as a pump opreator so plz give me chance in your company.
    thanks
    CELL:
    03122046704

46. Farhan jan

I am Electrical Engineer have Diploma of Three years and Master degree with Computer Literacy also. So have need a job in Bin Ladin ..

47. waseem abbas

OB EXPERIENCE
    July 08-May10 Al-Wahab Associates
    As a Autocad 2007 Ver.2d/3d Operator (1 year Experience)

• Plans
    • Elevations
    • Sections
    • 3D Modeling
    • Designing.
    • 2D Draft
    • Sketup
    • Landscaping Designs/MEP
    • Etc.

48. sohaib rehman

salam,sir i have clear the d.a.e exam and i got gracefull marks in d.a.e 2435/3350.sir and i have 6 months experience in building.sir plz give me a oppurtunity to giving bin laden group jobs.i shall be very thankfull to you.

49. Ubaid

COMPUTER HARWARE & SOFTWARE
    Star Computer Zone (8 Years Experience)

• All Hardware Faults Solution

PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION
    M.A islamic
    contact +923007733011

50. fazal malik

Fazal Malik
    H# 183, B-Block St # 10, Dhoke Choudrian,
    Chaklala, Scheme III, Rawalpindi.
    Cell# 03216406493 ,03125457449
    E-mail : Malikfazal88@yahoo.com
    EDUCATION

2010
    2008

• F.A (Govt. Degree College Gandaf, Swabi)
    • S.S.C (Govt High School Beesak, Swabi)
    TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION

• One Year Land Survey Diploma (E power Technical College Topi)
    • Six Month Quantity Survey Course (Global Technical College Topi)
    • Six Month AutoCAD Course (Global Technical College Topi)
    WORK EXPERIENCE

6 June 10 to 18 Dec 10

1st Jan 2011 to
    July 2011

25 July 2011 to 4 Nov 2012
    Asst Surveyor — CMS (Pvt) Ltd, Islamabad
    • Worked on project of Bahria Town Garden city

Asst surveyor –(Bahria town Pvt Ltd Islambad)
    • Work on project of DHA Islamabad

Surveyor – Grade II
    FWO 121 Q&C BN(Frontier works organization )
    • Work on project of daska to sialkot road
    • Work on project of sialkot to wazirabad road
    • Used different instrument like Total station, Level.
    PERSONAL

• Father Name: Fazal Raziq
    • Date of Birth: 26th March 1990
    • NIC No: 16202-0512535-1
    • Nationality: Pakistani
    • Domicile: KPK
    • Marital Status: Single
    COMPUTER SKILLS AND LANGUGES

• MS office
    • Adobe Photoshop
    • Coral Draw(9,14)
    • Windows(all version)
    • Languages- English, Urdu&Pushto
    COMENTS

• I will be very thankful to you if you give me a chance of working with you in this progressive & reputed concern and I assure you that I work with confidence, honesty and hard-working. I assure you that I am the right person for the mentioned post.

51. amir ali

sr mera naam amir ali or ksa me ho mojhe koy kaam nhi mlrah plz koy kam dedi plz cal me 0543010405

52. jassam rafique

sir i want job in binladin compny in saudia arab any work helper teaboy in office computer oprator or laibor i am agree in every time with u my contac no.03227447332

53. mohsin ijaz

sir aslam o alekum i am a surveyor.i have 5year expireance in survey job.also 2year i am work as a sinor surveyor in Oman Musqat.i need job in your company.
    Curriculum VitaMohsin IjazFather’s Name : Ijaz RasoolDate of Birth : 01-01-1989N.I. C. # : 34601-5129772-5Passport number : BW1517721Marital Status : MarriedReligion : IslamNationality : PakistaniDomicile : PunjabAddress : Village Dhidowali Tehsil Daska District Sialkot Mobail # : 0092-3327653575Mobail Oman # : 00968-98910704E-Mail : mohsinsvy@yahoo.com mohsinsvy@hotmail.comObjectivesTo work in a reputed organization in order to utilize my potential and capabilities.To work for the betterment of people and serve the humanity as far as I can.QualificationTestimonialYearDivision InstituteMatric20042ndBISE Gujranwala.F.A20062ndBISE Gujranwala.Diploma (Survey)20072ndPunjab Technical Training Center Lahore.Other SkillsGood communicative skills in English, Turki, Urdu and Punjabi.Ability to identify the needs of the subordinates and then provide them with appropriate input.Committed team member with strong analytical and problem solving skills, Willingness to relocate and ability to quickly adapt to new environments and technologies, dedicated to successful project completion.ExperienceMAKYOL Construction Industry & Tourism CompanyI worked in MAKYOL Construction Industry & Tourism Company as “Land Surveyor” on Batinah Costal Road Project in Oman from 25-03-2010 to 11-01-2012 date.DONGFANG ELECTRIC CORPORATIONI worked in Dongfang Electric Corporation (Pvt.) Ltd. as “Land Surveyor” on Jinnah Hydro Power Project Kot Chandan District Mianwali from 25-02-2009 to 25-01-2010.GAMMON PAKISTANLIMITEDI worked in Gammon Pakistan Limited as “Land Surveyor” on Best Way Cement Lt. from 03-04-2008 to 15-02-2009.

54. Nasrullah khan

Aslam.o.alaikm i m nasrullah khan i m land surveyor and as well as graduate and 3year experince in surpervising and office assistant if u have any vecancy at BGC Give me chance i shall be very thnkful to

55. aoun naqvi

Hello,
    i Syed aoun Naqvi i am also working in metro cash carry pakistan at the destg of Loss prevention executive . i have also experience of CCTV, Rescue 1122 and fight fighter,etc

56. jibran

Dear Sir,
    i ma jibran from pakistan,i work for pipe fabricater n pipe welder.exp 7 year….if u apply visa for me..i have no money for visa…i belong to poor family..kindly give me a chance to show my xtra ability,,m 29 year old..my contact #03244596613…email add.janbaaz84@yahoo.com

57. naimat ullah

i m naimat ullah from pakistan, i am working as a sales officer, good sales and field experience. i belong to poor family, kindly give me a chance to show my extra ability. my contact +923454367725, email address. namat_666@yahoo.com

58. AHMED BILAL

AHMED BILAL FROM PAKISTAN AND I HAVE CIEARD MATRIC I NEED A JOB PLEASE SIR INN SHAA ALLAH SIR I’M ABLE TO DO JOB IN YOUR COMPANY PLEASE SIR I NEED SO MUCH SIR. MY CONTACT NO ; 03213870757 ; 03072942527.. MY EMAIL ADREES AHMEDBILAL910@ROCKETMAIL.COM

59. Danish Khan

To obtain a reasonable position in progressive organization that renowned working environment offers challenges and growth potential with proficient, motivated and committed tam.

Qualification:

Matriculation from Karachi Board of Secondary Education Karachi.

Technical Qualification:

1. Diploma in CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associated) for networking.
    Routing, Troubleshooting and small business networking.
     Microsoft windows 98/2000/XP.
     Microsoft office (Word Excel, Power Point)
     Internet Browsing &Email.

Working Experience:

 3 Years working experience in Gul Ahmed textile mills Ltd
    AsaAsset: Co-ordinate for IT departs.

Personal Information

1. Father’s Name : Khalid Rasheed
    2. Date of Birth : 1st June,1989
    3. NIC No. : 42201-9613744-3
    4. Religion : Islam
    5. Domicile : Sindh (Karachi)
    6. Nationality : Pakistani
    7. Marital Status : Single

House No. C-3 Siddiqueabad, Model colony, malir Karachi.
    Cell Phone # 0333-3905791
    e-mail: b_.-k_.-b_.-power@att.net

60. AZAM JAMAL

assalam-o-allaikum
    i need job in bin laden company as a plumber and i have license to work

61. Syed Shahid

sir i am civil engineer working as Road Engineer ( Design Engineer ) in Riyadh Saudi Arabia from 1 year and 10 months.i know how to design the road plan & profile and also know the design of RCPC & RCBC and quantity work done.i need a job in Bin laden thanks sir

62. Shahid Rafique

assalam-o-allaikum
    sir i have p.s.v licance pakistani i need a driving job i Experience in driving 18 years & i am poar man halp me visa me thank u sir. PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
    Name: ABDUL MAJEED

Father Name: BAEKET ALI
    Citizenship: Pakistani
    Religion :: Islam
    Date of Birth: 16-APR-1976:
    contact +923363290290

64. basit ali

ASLAM-O-ALIAKUM EDUCATION : 1:Refrigeration and air conditioning (14 month) panjab board of technical education lahore Pakistan (pvtc) . 2: Domestic electrician (4 month) panjab board of technical education lahore Pakistan (tvta) . Name: BASIT ALI
    Father Name: MUHAMMAD SARDAR
    Citizenship: Pakistani Passport no:HT 1802121
    Religion :: Islam
    Date of Birth: 10-04-1989:
    NIC No:35202-8233212-3 Marital Status : Single

65. wqar

Aslam o elekom.. Time inthai kimti chiz hy..send bak me ur Cv on my id ,doraniwqar@gmail.com,will contact u atumeticli thanx

66. wajeeh ul hassan

Aslam o alikum
    sir i am a diploma holder in civil eingineering and want to do job in bin ladan construction company in saudia arabia.i have no experience and i deserve it so pleaze help me in.I am very thank full to you.
    923004577753
    923338671371

67. ZAHOOR UL AMIN

Contact: +923320303027

68. rana jahanzaib

may name is muhammad jahanzaib from pakistan.me ia a draftman 2 year diploma holder and auto cad .i nead a job for dratsman aoutocade experience .i have 2 year experience pleas contect me. m.zaibirao@yahoo.com 0092_332 3088592

69. muhammad akhtar

Any suitable job related to telephone network.

(muhammad Akhtar)
    Email: akhtarkk1@hotmail.com
    Mobile: +92-333-2462432

PERSONAL DETAILS

Date of Birth : 15-06-1960
    Marital Status : married
    Nationality : Pakistani
    Religion : Islam
    Languages Known : English, Urdu, and Sindhi
    Driving License Status : krachi Pakistan
    Passport No : EN1343101
    Domicile : Sindh (Rural)
    N.I.C No : 42301-3981310-3
    Address : G.M Ban glows, D-1/2 wires compound Opp .J.P.M.C Karachi
    Previous Working : S.D.O.P (Cable) Retired Dated: (04 April 2008)
    Present Working : As a contractor in National Telecommunication Corporation Karachi.

EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS.

H.S.C (Pre Engineering) From Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Hyderabad-Pakistan- 1978
    Diploma of Associate Engineer (Electrical) From Govt.College of Technology Hyderabad –Pakistan -1982

TECHNICAL COURSE.

Engineering Supervisor Course from Telecommunication staff college Haripur Hazara Pakistan -1983-1984

OTHER COURSES.

Computer Knowledge: MS Windows, MS Word & MS Excel, Internet Surfing. Office Automation

KEY EXPERIENCE
    24 Year Experience (OSP Networks, Installation, Maintenance
    and Rectification of faults & Development Works)

PROFESSIONAL HISTORY

NOV 1984 TO AUG 1993 : Working K.T.R Development Region As Site Supervisor.( PTCL )

SEP 1993 TO JUL 1998 : Working K.T.R Development Region as Assistant Engineer. (PTCL)

AUG 1998 TO JAN 2003 : Working K.T.R Maintenance Region as S.D.O Cable Cantt
    Exchange (PTCL) Karachi.

FEB 2003 TO JUN 2004 : Working K.T.R Development Region as Assistant Engineer (PTCL) .
    JUL 2004 TO JAN 2006 : Deputation to Telecom Foundation as Assistant Manager site (PTCL)
    FEB2006 TO MAR 2008 : Working K.T.R Maintenance and Operation Region as Engineer (PTCL)

KEY SKILLS

• Nearly 24 years experience in Telecommunication field.
    • Excellent supervisory and Technical skilled Telecom Telephone local cable Network.
    • Experience in Installation, Repair and Maintenance Rectification of Cable faults primary & secondary network.
    • Experience in OSP implementation (Copper & Fiber network).
    • Ability to effectively network attend with Telecom equipment

EXPERIENCE IN DETAIL

• Responsible in installation, repair, operation and maintenance of various Telecom system such as OSP/ISP copper & FOC network LAN/WAN structured cabling voice Data Telecom networking and other related Telecom OSP network.
    • Supervisor Assist and conduct site inspection on new or expansion OSP projects. Perform by contractor Sub-con and direct personnel including participation in the commissioning and Acceptance of the work of contract as required.
    • Perform site survey conduct needs analysis, prepare drawing schematic and block diagrams, determine materials, resources and labor time required for new projects.
    • Management and Technically perform all implementation in out side plant infrastructure maintain Repair, Installation relocate Telephone instrument to include ISDN Telephone equipment Key system equipment local area network (LAN) cabling, modems and the other similar or associated communication material and equipment.
    • Perform installation of voice / Data equipment including laying termination Jumpering in Cabinet installation of D.P Box.
    • Performed MDF Jobs such as termination, jumping & soldering wires and cable.

1984 TO 1992 :
    AS E.S (DEVELOPMENT REGION)

The following projects are completed in my supervisor successfully

 10 K Lines (Expansion) in Pak Capital Exchange KTR Karachi.
     10 K Lines (Offloading)
     5 K Lines (Expansion) in Defence Exchange KTR Karachi.
     5 K Lines in Gulistan-e-Johar Exchange KTR Karachi.
     2 K Lines in ERZA Exchange Karachi.

1993 To 1998 :
    AS A.E (DEVELOPMENT REGION)

The following projects are completed in my supervisor successfully

 5 K Lines (Expansion) in Cantt Exchange South Division Karachi.
     5.5 K Lines (Installation) bifurcation in NTC Cantt Exchange Karachi.
     3 K Lines (Expansion) in Landhi Exchange Karachi.
     3 K Lines (Expansion) Nazimabad Exchange Karachi.
     1 K Lines (Expansion) Gulshan-e-Maymar Exchange Karachi.

1999 TO 2006 : Assistant
    AS SDO CABLE Cantt Exchange: –

Well knowledge of OSP Network Cable Laying, Paying & Jointing Work Primary and Secondary (Cable Network)

As Divisional Engineer Cantt Exchange from 25-08-1999 to 19-01-2000

As Senior Engineer CTH Exchange from 17-11-2006 to 27-12-2006

 Recently V.S.S (Retired) on 03-04-2008 from Telecommunication Company Limited as an Engineer Operation A/N Cantt Exchange Karachi.

 Presently Working as Contractor. (MAE) M Akhtar Enterprises

References:

Will be furnished if desired

70. muhammad shahid

i m electrician, i m doing electrical wiring and repair the motors etc
    any suitable job fr me i hve a five year experience

71. AZAM KHAN MASHKOOR

TO,

The Administration,

Subject: REQUEST FOR APPOINTMENT AS ASSOCIATE CIVIL (ENGINEER.)

Respected Sir,

Reference advertisement dated 25.04.2013 published in “Internet” on the above referred subject that a post of Site Civil (Engineer) is vacant under your kind control.

It is submitted that I have requisite qualification accordingly and I intend to join the same post. Further added that I am also computer literate. My testimonial educational/ professional documents along with curriculum vita is enclosed herewith for ready reference.

Sir I am purely needy of this job, and I submit my undertaking that I will provide my services devotionally. Submitted for kind favour, please. find out the attachment

Your’s Sincerely,

AZAM KHAN MASHKOOR

Associate Civil Engineer

Skype=fawadkhan12

Mobile# +923214542260

72. falak

Hi I am Falak I have experience about markeeting and diploma of computer software i need a job please I did I.com in 2011 and waiting to result of B.a

73. saleem ahmed

Sat iam saleem ahmed sat ruqest please security 3 year expirns sat iam pooar man pleas job give me mobile, 03009148789

74. sharifullah

May name is Sharif ullah S/o Sher Afzal khan from Pakistan.Ma i have complete 2 year diploma holder of computer and auto cad .i nead a job for the clerk of computer office experience i have 2 year experience pleas contact me.sharifkhan441@yahoo.com
    Mobile No 03149147390

I am know also Agency work and foll command.
    Qualification B.A

• MS office
    • Adobe Photoshop
    • Coral Draw(9,14)
    • Windows(all version)
    • Languages- English, Urdu & Pushto
    COMENTS

I am Computer Operator / Data Entry Operator and my working experience is more than 03 years. I need a job in your Company. If you give me a chance I shall be very thankful to you.
    And my Qualification B.A

• Languages- English, Urdu & Pushto
    COMENTS

And my Qualification B.A
    cont: 03149147390
    Emile:- sharifkhan441@yahoo.com

77. Rashid azeem

how i get veza of bin laden i am a driver i have lasanace big now i am in saudi

78. nadeem taj

i have 25 years of experience in Accounts job in various high companies and departments

79. Muhammad Raza Mughal

I am Computer Operator / Data Entry Operator, MicroSoft Office, Inpage, and my working experience is more than 03 years. I need a job in your Company. I am orphan, unemployed and head of my family. If you give me a chance I shall be very thankful to you for this kindness.
    Contact: +923456493020

80. Iqrar Ahmed

Dear Sir

I am an Electrician. My working Experience is more than 6 years. I need a Job in your company. Please give me a chance.
    Please Reply.

81. Muhammad Nazim shaikh

Persnal Informrion
    MuhammadNazim
    s/o sheral
    cast:shaikh
    cnic:45206_9638013-3
    Gender Male
    DOB.04-01-1995
    country Pakistan
    adress:p/o thari mirwah mohla jamia masjid near press culb thari distt khairpur sindh pakistan
    cell no:03036683077=03350035702 Collification.fsc of ingeeniring and diploma Accounting 3years and digree of drawing 2years
    R/Sir iam very intrested in Binladin company and give me any job in binladin group of company
    thanx sir

82. Abdul Rouf

Assal o Alikum Respected Sir,
    I have B-tech (hons) degree from Lahore after Diploma DAE from Rasul Collage and i have 4.5 years Experience at Site Supervisor , QA/QC inspector and Quantity Surveyor. Currently I am working in Nes-Pak as a QS. So Plz Sir give a chance to Improve my Skill and Your great firm. Sir here is my cell number Plz Inform me to improve myself
    03016250948
    thanks Sir, I m waiting your Kind Response

83. Zubair Hussain

I am loking for a job for store ceepar on a store or in construction company where you want..

1. basit ali

I am an Electrician. My working Experience is more than 5 years. I need a Job in your company. Please give me a chance.
      Please Reply.

84. usman

sir i want to a jobe in soudia arabi plz give me jobe in soudia arabia i have experince 2 year for ofice manegment i am very poor and want to a jobe plz help me————–

85. Muhammad Saeed khan

i m a superviser of i ,c , c, and d, c ,s in sind nawab shah , gov biulding works of WWF but like to joind bin laden construction copny ,so u have need any sup to cont, me for all construction works .
    Qualificastion; BA , Q sarvey , Civil servy , Atocad 2d@3d
    cel; 03028531810

86. Muhammad Javed Mughal

Assalam o alaikum respected sir, I completed 3 years diploma in associate civil engineering,and I need a job in construction company. I will be happy to work in your company. give me chance.

87. jamil ahmed

sir, i m experienced safety officer, 6 year work in qatar as safety officer 2006-2012. i m iosh, fire& safety, industrial safety certified.

88. Muhammad Ubaida Bin Qadeer

Recpected Sir,
    Dear Employer,
    I am writing to introduce myself to you as a prospective candidate for employment in your company. I hold Matric degree from B.I.S.E Multan & Material lab Tech.Course
    Lahore Institute Technical Education
    I have keen interest in working with your company as it will provide me with ample career growth and opportunities to utilize my potential skills at their optimum level. Being in the relevant field, I acquire strong persuasive techniques that are required for the desired position. I am an initiator and I believe that my qualifications and experience will make me an outstanding asset to your company.
    I would appreciate an opportunity to meet with you and discuss any further questions that you might have. To confirm in the schedule, feel free to call me any time on the given contact information. I look forward to a positive response and one to one interview with you.
    Thank you for your invaluable time and consideration.

With Best Regards,
    Ubaidah Bin Qadeer
    03133870077
    03006948769

89. Nadeem Ahmed Khan

Assalam O Alaekum,

this is Nadeem here, a pakistani national having bechlor degree in mechanical engineering with almost 22 years of hand on experience of maintenance in the field of steam, water, R.O. plant, chiller, hydraulics, pneumatics and on phrma machines seeking for senior position job in K.S.A.

Regards,
    Nadeem

90. ijaz khan

I am ijaz khan.i am a mason my work expirens 4year my mob no 0092 302 5467668

91. Muhammad AFzaal

I am commerce graduate please give me a chance to your esteemed orginization

92. M HAYAT

asalam o alkum , my name is Muhammad hayat and i m a htv driver i have valid licence of Saudi arabia,i worked in saudi arabia as a htv driver for 10 years, i m looking for a htv driver visa.My cill 00923006055419

93. Azmat

Assalam o Alikum, My name is Azmat from Pakistan and i am 28 year old. My Education is BA and Computer short courses. currently i am working at UOL as office Assistant in Islamabad, Pakistan. I need any type job in Saudi Arabia and Dubai. Please help me and send any type visa for me. thanks

94. MUHAMMAD AHMAD

MY NAME MUHAMMAD AHMAD I AM FROM GUJRAT PAKISTAN I HAVE DAE CIVIL ENGENEERING FROM GCT RASUL MY MARKS 68% MY EXPEREANCE ROAD 1 MONTHAND AATO CAD 1 MONTH

95. ahsan_ali306@yahoo.com

Contact: 03006178389

96. hussain wali khan

A s k sir my name is hussain wali khan now i am working in KSA i need nakle kafala / my work x 3years work in dubai 7months in KSA as a mason / my cel no*o537974715

97. maqsood leghari

aoa sir my name is maqsood leghari now i am working in welding nd my working exp is more than 2years. i need a job your company if you give me a chance i shall be very thankfull to you my email maqsoodleghari7@gmail.com my cell no 03337327171

98. faisal yaseen malik

faisal malik
    salam u allaikum !
    dear sir looking for a suitable job for jeddah as a driver born in jeddah completed matric from pakistan embessy school jeddah. speeking languages english urdu arabic panjabi sindhi & having experience in much more fields . brillient person.

thanks

99. Muhammad Imran

I am Land Surveyor and my working experience is more than 03 years. I need a job in your Company. I am orphan, unemployed and head of my family. If you give me a chance I shall be very thankful to you.
    Contact: +920344-6795738

100. shagufta nazz

asslamu alaikum dear sir i want job to cleanig harm please give me job iam very helpless i shall be very thankfull to you iam a house wife please and i have 3 daughters only please
    help me contact is 03316728862 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

101. mirza rameez

Aslaamo alaikum sir I m working here saudi arab rezayat company my name mirza rameez I am electrician workinging expireance 7year my brother plumber he need visa can u help plz my brother name mirza naveed 00923155757049 and my num 0502084583

102. Muhammad Haris

D.A.E civil 2014.i will working free of cost just for experience.
    also lab technician experience 4 months
    Mob +923115565698

103. Muhammad Nasir

Asllami alikom Dear sir i have safety officer diploma and expireance 1 year i seeking safety officer and safety manager job if you this type job so you can contact to me at this number 00923229914838

104. mohammedshabbeer

Assalamu alaikum sair ihave cable jointer iti etc expireance 3years in ccc qatar gulf 4 yearsin india sigma elactrical interprises if you have this job vacansi pl call 009701759331

105. JAMAL ABDUL NASIR

JAMAL ABDUL NASIR 31 OCT 14 .
    Assalam O Alekum,

Have 26 years of Experience in Giant Telco in Pakistan i.e PTCL ,
    2 years Experience of OPTICAL FIBER CABLE Manufacturing Industry in karachi pakistan ,
    Deeply interested to work in SAUDI ARABIA in Relevant Field on Any suitable package
    IN THE FIELD OF OSP NETWORK ( OFC ) DEPLOYMENT .AND
    OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT OF TELECOM SERVICES.

106. M.Azmudin

Assalam-o-Alaikum Sir My Name is Muhammad Azmudin. I have Well Experience in Paint, Texture, Furniture Polish etc.If theirs any Place in your Company For Me Then i’ll be Thankfull to You.

107. Basharat ali

sir i am perfshnation autocad operator and i need a job in ur company i am a poor man plz kindly rply me

108. Ali raza

Heloo sir how are you
    my name is Ali Raza
    my staus is Autocad draftsman.
    I have 5 year experience and knowledge …
    also know excell ..
    i am looking for job with good slary
    my contact email address
    atif_raza_2004@yahoo.com
    if u have any kind of job autocad.thanks

109. Arif Sultan

Respected Sir,,,
    i am arif sultan ,,,i am civil associate engineer…i have 5 year field experience in building construction…i have passed dae civil from govt college of technology multan .punjab board of technical education lahore..i can prepare estimate of building works…Auto Cad works 2D and 3d ….supervision of all concrete structure…please call me …

my email

arif_sultan@hotmail.com

+923002851302
    +923451070073

110. shahid Khan

A.oa sir i am civil diploma holder and experience in abdul wali khan university mardan pakistan in
    a buildings project
    is a huge project in asia since from 25tth June 2012 to till date. Name shahid khan s/o tajuddin email shahidsdr9828@Yahoo.com

111. muhammad Arif

Sir I am Muhammad Arif s/o nazeer Ahmad my skills building Electrician my experience 4 to 5 year old. 2 year diploma in electrical from NLC institute of Pakistan.00923335542668

112. shakeel

Helo sir muhammad shakeel s/o inayat ali 1 years duploma 4 years expries air condesuner from pakistan cont 00923069059910

113. Zeeshan Haider

Respected Sir Assalam o Allikum,

Sir i have done my safety officer diploma from trade testing board peshawar and Sir i have some expereince as a assistant Safety Officer in Pakistan Petroleum Limited So now Sir i am working in bin laden construction company in saudiarabia any Safety Officer job in bin laden construction company Sir kindly inform me.

my e_mail address

haidermastana2000@live.com

my contact number

00923028991060

114. Muhammad Riaz

Dear Sir,
    I have ten year professional experience in field of Electrical and air condition
    Contact no:+923113300066
    Area code:71000

Best Regards
    Muhammad Riaz

115. Fazal Qasim

AOA sir i have 5 years and 9 month’s of experience in OFC maintenance as a technician. If there is any job related to my knowledge and experience please contact me on 03078920115
    03338208762
    Best regard
    Fazal Qasim

116. +92344-2211458, +923102598674

ARIF MUHAMMAD YASEEN
    i need a job in your company as per my cv

QUALIFICATION:

 Matriculation from Board of Secondary Education 1996
     Intermediate from Board of Intermediate Education in 1998.
     B.Com from Karachi University in 2003.
     Professional Accounting

COMPUTER COURSE SKILL:

 Ms Windows
     Ms. Word
     Ms. Excel
     Ms. Power Point.
     Internet
    EXPERIENCE:

• Worked with M/s N.Y Khilji & Company as a “Accountant Assistant”

• Worked with M/s Juton Powder Coating as a “Office Assistant”.

• Worked with M/s Prime Chemicals Corporation as a “Accountant”.

• Working with M/s Abdullah M. Memon “Clearing & Forwarding & Shipping Agent” as a “Computer Operator, Making Shipping Bill for Export & Making Goods Declaration in Pakistan Customs Computerized System.

LANGUAGE:

• Urdu
    • English

HOBBIES:

• Playing Cricket.
    • Long Driving.
    • Watching TV.

117. Muhammad ijaz aslam

Muhammad Ijaz Aslam date . 17-3-15

I am qualified civil diploma holderf i can perform as a civil supervisor in your

company . during study i performed 3 year part time job in construction compay

my cell no ; 03367337977 Pakistan

118. saadat ali abbasi

saadat ali abbasi

my qualification is civil surwayar auto cad and Q/S
    place sir give me a one chance
    cell no +923415112580

119. sufuan Ibrahim

Assalaom o Alaikum Sir,
    Sir I have a diploma in AutoCAD .I work as a AutoCAD
    Operaor in A cunstruction and Architect company,And assistent
    of Architect in three years. Now I want to work in your company SBG as a Auto CAD. Operator .
    So please give me a Chance.

120. osama ashfaq ahmed

i am osama ashfaq ,,,i am civil associate engineer…i have 2 year field experience in paragon construction…i have passed dae civil from sindh board of technical education karach..i can prepare Auto Cad 2D,3D,Drafting…supervision of all concrete structure…please call me …

my email

osamaashfaqahmed@gmail.com(google)

whatsapp aur call +9233332051410.

121. jahangirawan

Asalamu alai kum my name is jahangir awan my qualifection is b.com i need job in sudia arab i have pick lots of ablity like i am export in softwere i am export in dist altina satting plz give my viza any one chance me contect me at 03045676081

122. Hamid Shehzad

With Due Respect.!
    Salam.!
    My Name Is Hamid Shehzad From Pakistan I,m Shuttring Carpenter I have Two Year Gulf Experience I Need A Job With Good Sealry I Have Complete Doucment Please Give Me Job.!

My Email Id : hamidshehzadqadri@yahoo.com

Mobile No : +923013960175

123. Bilal

Iam Bilal and I worked as super visor 2 year experience in izhar group of company lahore plz give me job in bin laden group my cell no is (0331_7325280)

124. Zeeshan Haider

Sir I want to job in saudi bin laden group as a safety officer I have 3 years expereince in safety officer any opportunity in Saudi bin laden group tell me.

125. waseem abbas

WASEEM ABBAS

Gali pepal wali Moh sheikhan wala Hujra Shah Muqeem
    Teh. Depalpur Dist.Okara.
    Cell: 0314-2797818

To seek a position with a progressive organization that offers career growth and a competitive and challenging environment where I can able to fully utilize my interpersonal and academic skills to pursue a challenging and rewarding career.

Father’s Name : Noor Samand
    Date of Birth : 20-05-1987
    Religion : Islam
    Nationality : Pakistani
    N.I.C No. : 35301-3457639-5
    Domicile : Okara (Punjab)
    Marital Status : Married
    E-mail : waseem065@yahoo.com
    Waseemabbas840@gmail.com

Degree Year Board / University Grade/Division
    B.A 2009 P U Lahore 2nd
    F.A 2005 B.I.S.E. Lahore 2nd
    Matriculation 2003 B.I.S.E. Lahore 2nd
    Software Engineer 2006 Technical collage Lhr A+
    AutoCAD 2009 Technical Collage Dep A+
    B.ed 2014 AIOU A

1. Auto CAD Software
     House map, Shops map, School map. Market map
     2D, 3D design. Front elevation Design. Ground Floor, first floor.
     I m working on AutoCAD Private myself.
    2. In page, I m working with in page for composing. And Urdu Applications.
    Book writing.
    3. Abode Photoshop.
     I have experience of Adobe Photoshop of Picture Cutting, Picture making, Flex Designing, and card Designing. Picture Cleaning, Background Changing. Picture
    Make better. Etc

4. Coral Draw.
    In coral draw I make Flex Designing, visiting card. Cv, Pamphlet, isthar, composing of Marriage card design everything.
    5. Ms Office
    In word, I write application, table design, English Composing.
    Data entry record. ID card Designing.
    Excel. Make table, enter data record of any.
    Ms Access
    Table Design. Data entry record. And etc. in office 2000 or 2003
    6. Windows
    Any window, Xp, vista, Windows 7,8 and other windows.
    7. Software download & installation
    Any software downloads and install instant.
    8. Driver Download and Install.
    9. Windows Partitions. Delete and new make.
    10. Internet use
    E-mail send and received.
    11. Typing Speed 35 or more then
    Total Video Converter
    I can convert video song in mp3 format. Dat file. Or other of format
    Flv. File.

sir i want to a job plz give me a positive responce.
    thanks

126. rana saqib ali

assalaam e aliakum
    i mechanical & maintenance engineering trade city & guilds (London) England
    3 years job experience in FFC sadiq abad pakistan
    i need job.

ranasaqibali429@gmail.com

127. shahbaznayyer

Dear
    My name is shahbaz nayyer and i am pakistani. i have bechlor of technology from pakistan and also i have autocad certificate..project management and commercial engineering profesional skill develop course Also diploma in civil also have ms office ms excele window instalaiton power point i need job in your company so plez give me any job in your company my email adres is shahbaznaeyyer@yahoo.com

128. Wajeeh ul hassan

Dear My name is wajeeh ul Hassan and i am pakistani i have bechlor of technology from pakistan and also i have certificate. engineering Computer Headwara Laptop Repier And softwara instling window instalaiton Any our outher instling And CTV Came har kisma ka kame i need job in your company so plez give me any job in your company my email adres is wajeeh.khokhar@gmail.com contact Number 03135500437

129. Muhammad Hamid

ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM
    my self MUHAMMAD HAMID . i’ve done BS.TECH in CIVIL from THE UNIVERSITY OF LAHORE & before this D.A.E in CIVIL from govt college of technology bahawalpur . now in these days i’m working as construction executive at APEX GROUP/ CONSTRUCTIONS BAHRIA TOWN LAHORE. I’M looking for job in saudi arabia so if any opportunity please contact. thanks.

130. Ibrar Ali

Assalam w likum me ibrarAli me xray wildar Dubai retan me no. 0531429635 abe sudia me ho