Punjab School Teachers Scale Upgradation Notification Issued By Finance Department Dated 08-06-2017
NO. FD.PC.401-14/779(FINANCE)(PROv, GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB FINANCE DEPARTMENT Dated Lahore, the 8. June, 2017
From :- Mr. Nasir Mahmood Khosa, Finance Secretary.
1. All Administrative Secretaries to Government of the Punjab.
2. The Principal Secretary to Governor, Punjab. Lahore.
3. The Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Punjab, Lahore.
4. The Special Secretary , School Education Department. Punjab, Lahore.
5. The Military Secretary to Governor, Punjab, Lahore.
6. The Secretary, Punjab Provincial Assembly , Lahore.
7. All Heads of Attach. Departments in the Punjab.
8. All Commissioners in the Punjab.
9. The Provincial Director, Local Fund Audit, Punjab. Lahore.
Subject: UPGRADATION OF THE POSTS OF PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS (PST) ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHERS (EST) SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT PUNJAB
I am directed to state that the Governor of the Punjab has been pleased to upgrade the posts of Primary School Teacher (PST), Elementary School Teacher (EST). In relaxation of ban on up-gradation of posts, with effect from 01-01-2018.
Sr. # 1. Name of the Post Primary School Teacher (PST). Existing BS-9 Upgrade BS-14 2. Elementary School Teacher (EST) Existing BS-14 Upgrade BS-15
The incumbents of the upgraded posts will a. stand upgraded and their pay
will be fix. at the stage next above their basic pay in their pay scales with immediate effect.
2. The review of required qualification and skills for the new entrants. rationalization of different cadres and amendment in the requisite service rules shall be discussed subsequently by the Cabinet Committee constituted by the Chief Minister for Improving the administrative and governance structure.
3. The expenditure Incurred on the above up-gradation of post shall be borne by the respective Administrative Departments/Autonomous Bodies / District Government.. No supplementary Grant will be issued in this regard
A copy Is forwarded for Information and necessary action to:-
1. The Accountant General Punjab, Lahore.
2. All the District Accounts Officers in the Punjab.
3. The Treasury Officer Lahore.
4. The Director General Audit, Lahore.
5. The Director General Works (Accounts), Lahore.
6. The Director General Works (Audit), Lahore.
7. The Director General Audit (Local Government.), Punjab.
NO. & DATE. EVEN:
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to:-
1. The Finance Secretary Government of Pakistan, Islamabad. 2. The Finance Secretary, Government of Sindh, Karachi. 3. The finance Secretary. Government of KPK Peshawar. 4. The Finance Secretary, Government of Baluchistan, Quetta. 5. The Finance Secretary, Azad State of Jammu & Kashmir, Muzaffarabad. 6. The Finance Secretary Government of Gilgit Baltistan, Gilgit.