Punjab Govt Scholarships for Minority Students for Year 2016-2017
Section officer of minorities matters, Department of human rights and minority affairs, Government of Punjab is invited applications for scholarships. These educational scholarships will be release for the year 2016-2017 session.Last date to send applications is 31 January 2017. All those students who are studying in govt schools, medical colleges or engineering universities of Punjab Government, are eligible to apply. Detail rules and regulations and instruction are given in Urdu language advertisement.
Scholarship Amount for Students
1. Professional Education (MBBS, DVM, BDS, B.Sc(Eng.), B.Sc(Nursing), Pharm-D, Ph.D) Rs. 50,000 per annual.
2. Postgraduate Level (MA, M.Sc., M.Com, MCS, MBA, M.Phil, LL.M etc.) Rs. 35,000 per annual.
3. B.A./B.Sc.18.B.A./B.Com (2 & 3 years degree & Honors i.e. 4 years degree), LL.B. ‘ Rs. 30,000 per annual.
4. F.A/F. Sc.11.Com/”A” Level/ DAE or Equivalent Rs. 20,000 per annual.
5. Matric / ‘0’ Level or Equivalent Rs. 15,000 per annual.