Punjab Govt Employees Children Behbood Fund Scholarship Application Required till March 31, 2015
Punjab Govt Servants Benevolent Fund – Educational Scholarship for 2014-2015
Lahore (Friday, January 2, 2015) – Provincial welfare fund board Punjab’s Administrative Officer Wahid Arjumand Zia has told that last date to send Application form is 31/3/2015.
All Gazetted and Non-Gazetted employees of Punjab Government employees can apply for their children.
Non-Gazetted employees can apply for the children who are studying in Matric and other higher education institutes.
Application Forms can be obtained from all district welfare offices, DCo offices and Provincial welfare fund Al-Falah building Lahore.
Applications are invited from the children of in-service/retired/retired due to disability/deceased employees of the Punjab Government on the specimen scholarship forms for year 2014-15.
(1) Only two children of in-service/retired employees of Government of the Punjab, who have passed the examination of Matric or higher grade with at least 60% marks and are studying in the next class after getting admission, can submit application.
(2) The special children of deceased/retired (on account of disability) employees of the Punjab government, w ho are getting education in the special education institutions, are eligible to submit application. In such case, three children of in-service/retired (due to disability) employees of Government of the Punjab can submit application in order to get scholarship. but they have to produce a proof of clearing the previous class. It means they have to attach the result card of the last passed examination (obtained 60% marks in examination of Matric or the next class) with the application.
(1) All the gazetted employees of the Punjab government after gelling the application -on the prescribed application form- attested by the head of educational institute submit the same through the departmental head with the office of Provincial Welfare Fund Board situated at Alfalah Building. Shnra-e-Quaid-e-Azam Lahore.
(2) The children of gazetted officers of the Pun jab government (BS-I6 & above), non-gazetted employees of Civil Secretariat including SST and Assistant Education Officers etc. submit applications with the Provincial Welfare Fund Board.
(3) Besides, other non-gazetted government employees (of Scale I to 15 save Secretariat) submit applications with the concerned District Coordination Officer (DCO) Chairman. District Welfare Fund Board.
(4) The attested copies of the following certificates/documents must he attached with the application.
(i) I he attested copies of identity card of student’s father & mother, identity cards of in-service male/female employee and computerized salary slip of December 2014/salary slip issued by DDO/audit office and attested copy of pension book in case of retired male/female employee.
board/university of the annual/semester examination (on the basis of which an application is being submitted to get educational scholarship) passed in 2014 from the board/university.
(7) The candidates, whose result of examinations is late owing to some reason. also submit their application during the period of receipt of this advertisement. Their scholarship w ill only he approved, if they submit the attested copy, duly attested by the head of the educational institute, within one week of the declaration of result.
(8) The prescribed application forms can he obtained from the offices of Administrative Officer. Benevolent Fund. Alfalah Building Lahore and District Coordination Officer (DCO)/Chairman. District Welfare Fund Board or downloaded from the website of this office www.bf.punjab.gov.pk. The copy of form can also be used.
(i) The applications, which do not accompany the required attested academic certi tlcates/abdvementioned documents nor attested by the head ofthe educational institute and departmental head, will he considered as incomplete. They will also be considered as rejected on this ground and in this connection no separate correspondence will be made.
(ii) Applications must be submitted/received in the relevant Welfare Fund Board by hand/post up to 31-03-2015. Applications will be received from 01-01-2015 to 31-03-2015. Applications received late or before the publishing of advertisement w ill be considered as rejected. They will not be issued any separate intimation. Moreover, the applications received by post after 31-03-2015 will also be taken as rejected and delay in the postal system will not be acceptable. That is why all the applications must he submitted with the concerned Welfare Fund Board by 31 -03-2015 positively.
(WAHID ARJUMAND ZIA) ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER PROVINCIAL WELFARE FUND BOARD FIRST FLOOR ALFALAH BUILDING SHARA-E-QUAD-E-AZAM LAHORE PH: 042-99204035