Premature Increment for WAPDA Employees working in BPS-5 – Notification issued on 25-11-2015
Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority
Tel & Fax. 042-99202482 042-99202211/ Ext. 2287
Finance Division (Admn & Regulations) 223-Wapda House, Lahore.
No. FO(B&F)/10-126No1-42/3535-3634 Date.25/11/2015.
Subject:- ADMISSIBILITY OF PRE-MATURE INCREMENT TO WAPDA EMPLOYEES OF BPS-05.
The Authority has been pleased to accord approval to allow one pre-mature increment to Wapda employees of BPS-05 w.e.f. 01.07.2015. However, the employees who have already availed the benefit of pre-mature increment in terms of this Division’s Office Order No.F.0(B&F)/10-126No1-39/3766-3865 dated 05.08.2014 against the posts in BPS-1 to 4 last year will not be entitled to this benefit in BPS-05. This increment will not affect the normal annual increment due on 01.12.2015, if otherwise admissible under the rules.
(Pervez Ahmad) Dy. Director Finance(Reg) For Addl.D.G Finance (Admn & Reg)
1. Managing Director(Admn) Wapda.
2. All General Managers, Wapda.
3. Secretary Wapda w.r. to his No.S/AD(Coord)/03003/ MTG/2863-64 dated 24.11.2015.
4. All Chief Engineers, Wapda.
5. All Head of Divisions, Wapda.
6. All Project Directors, Wapda.
7. Addl. DG(Computer) Wapda, for uploading at Wapda Website.