Pay and Pension of Employees Increased in Budget 2017-18 – Revised pay Scales
Federal minister of Finance has announced number important initiatives for the Government employees. They are as follows in short:-
- Merging of Adhoc Allowance 2009 and 2010 – Revision of Basic pay Scales 2017.
- After Revised Pay Scales Adhoc Allowance of 10 percent in the Salaries of the public servants.
- Pension of Pensioners Increased @10%.
- Daily Allowance has been Increased
- Special Allowance for the Army men and Officer @10 Percent
- Exception of 5 percent House rent Announced for employees working in Scales BPS-1 to BPS-5
- Minimum Pay of worker / employees set at Rs.15000 per month.
Audio Recording of Ishaq dar while announcing steps for Government employees