NTS Helpline Call Center Telephone Number

Category: miscellaneous, News 779 70

NTS Helpline Call Center Telephone Number

National Testing Service (NTS) Helpline / Call Centre
National Testing Service (NTS) Helpline / Call Centre

Islamabad (Tuesday, September 16, 2013) – National testing Service (NTS) has setup a call center helpline for its customers. professional and students can get information just dialing a telephone number. This service is now globally activated. You can contact at the number given below for all your queries and concerns. This number is operational. You can now contact us through this number.
From Out of Pakistan Dial following telephone number:-
0092-51-8444441
Within Pakistan Dial following telephone number:-
051-8444441

Service Timings:-
09:00 AM to 04:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)
Lunch Break: 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM
Sunday : OFF

Related Articles

70 thoughts on “NTS Helpline Call Center Telephone Number

1. Jarrar Abbas Shah

salam.
    I haven’t recived my GAT result (6April14)…
    Plz send me my result card..

2. Irfan Haider

I have not received my NAT result Card (20th july)
    plz send my result to me.

3. Muhammad Zeshaan

please send me complete information about entry test of NTS. .

4. samreen fatima

On a column where the hasd to b written..I wrote arts only..is this okay???????

5. HAMMAD ZAFAR

25th MAY ko hua NAT ki result slip abhi tak kun nahi candidates ko milien??? :(
    Urgently chaien :(

6. sana majeed

mera id card number ka aik digit ghalt likh diya hai ab mujhe test diny mein masla tu nhi ho ga plz tell me kiya karon

7. waqar ali

metric lavel diploma holder k lea nts etna tuf kion sara para urdu me hai test english me kion y to nts walo ko 700 ky adat ho gae hai pvtc ky kn se book eng me hai jo test english me ho ga y govt awam k jazbat se poch rve hai agar ab asa hoa hum adalt k darwaza knock krn gy 700 west nhi krn gy

8. Nisar Ahmed

i tried to put my complaint on nts complaint but due to som prob i could not so i found plate form to put my complaint. i hav applied for both Assistant Direntor (BPS 17) and Assistant Complaint (BPS 14) in BISP but my form is rejected wi the reason of less experience. I have mentioned my 3 years of experience in my form and i know many condidates who are seletec with zero experience. i want to raise my prob through this medium, please review my application form. Nisar ahmed S/o M. Younas

9. ahtsham

sir meri nat 1e go 20 july ko hona hai us ki na to net me or na hi ghr me roll no slip ai hai mera nic no 3650144505063 hai mera nam ahtsham khalid hai helpline me fone bhi kia hai wo khtay hai k ap ka form ni mila lakin dex courior walay khta han k hamara pas sara proof hai hm junaid nts ko de kr ai hai ap se guzzarish hai k mera form gldi dhond kr mri roll no slip net pe de day thanks mera cell no 03069801716

10. MUHAMMAD FURQAN SAEED

hi admin sir myri roll no slip ni show ho rhi .

my name is Muhammad Furqan Saeed

Father name SAEED AHMED

nic num 31202-1518694-9

sir help me myra kl test hy abhi tk roll num ka pta ni.

11. noor

I have not received my roll no slip by post.. N i got test tomorrow i-e. 20th july 2014. Is it possible to appear in test by having only a copy of the roll no slip available on the nts website.

12. mohsin shahzad

mohsin shahzad roll no 1912527
    I don,t receive nts and slips on telphone and postal adress

13. m.siftullah

my age limit is above 6 day as compared to required age limit for ztbl job could i apply for this job kindly ans me?

14. Hafiza quratul ain fatima

sir i have not received my nat result card.i have given my NAT test on 20th July 2014 my roll no is G1430-112347.plz tell me when will i get my result card.thanks

15. shoaib

sister hafiza quratul ain, i ll appear in next gat. if u dont mind i need guidelines for test or any one else can give some guidelines plz.
    plz mail to shoaib_atd83@yahoo.com. or 3130089804. i shall be very thankful.

16. aazim

i was appeared on 10 August 2014 for NTS Job Test of & at Kohat University .The result was declared by the University on 18 August 2014 where as NTS Org on 22 August 2014.Which seems that KUST has done miss handling of the test and NTS has give them a passage and adopted their Result.WOULD the NTS Org can explain ???????????????

17. shahkhalid

Sir tell me result of oversease pakistan foundation test 20th july 2014 at peshawr for the post of directat physical education

18. muhammad Yasir Rafiq

Sir many FIA test dia tha jis ka roll no ya hy 50200958 ab mara fizecul test hona tha jis ki date 31-8-2014 tha jis ka mary pas koi sms na aya or koi roll no salip ni mili plz tel me ab mary lia kia hukm hy plz

19. zoobiya

sir mne NTD test 7th sep ko dya or NTS schudule ky motabik is test ka result 15 sep ko ana tha mgr NTS ki site pr result nhi aya plz sir ap ye bata dn ky result kb aye ga

20. Nena kumari

Sir.. Agr kisi ne Nts k test m 50 % marks obtained kye ho to app usse konsi uni m bhje ge

21. Ariba Kafeel D/o kafeel Ahmed Khan CNIC: 42501-7640350-4

I have not yet received the admit card neither on the system nor through the courier service. Please let me know when it will be received by me. Thanks In Advance.

22. kalsoom shamas

My nts result for the post of monitoring and data collection assistant held on 26 October 2014 , roll no 1172335 is not declared .kindly check

23. sami

sir last date of apply is 26th december 2014 for comsats while 4th january 2015 nts (nat test) valid while test slip will be issue i think after 26th december how i submit my marks????help me

24. wilayat

menu physical test dia that FIa keep Lea 30 August 2014 me
    Nts Waldo me second phir letter bhija physical test keep leai me kia kro

25. Miftah Ullah

Sir hum ne NTS NAT-IE ka test diya tha 23 nov 2014 ko abi tak result nahe aaya haii. Wepsite pr result announcement date 29 nov likha tha. Y?

26. khush muhammad

sir mera nam khush muhammad khoso s/o rahman gul khoso mera district naserabad balochistan hi main ne national highway & motorway physical clear keaya aur 23 november ko recuritment tast dya hyderabad center mn us mn mere 43marks ae hain mera nam interview call list main nhi aya hai jis k 40 marks hi us k nam aya hi aur balochistan k sare boys fail hue phsical main reply plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

27. ZakirAli

Sir ma ne national motor aur high way ma 23 November 2014 ko written test diya ta lakin is ka abhe tak result out nahi hoya plz sir es ke bare ma mujey thora information dai

28. aruge fatima

helo sir mary form ma aik big mistake hy jo tst 2014 ma hoga nts for educators ka sir plz mary form ki correction krday i m aruge fatima my id number 31202-8678200-8 and sir mistake yh hy k mary 3 form 9 scale k ok hogaye hy jb ka ma ny aik form 14 scale ka b bheja tha sir form numb hy 709821 and 519052 plz sir in ma confusion hy in ma sy aik 9 ka and aik 14 ka hona chahy plz sir help me

29. ata ur rehman

Sir mujhy mera roll slip ka code nhi mila.plz send me
    My id card num 42201-9964481-7 Ata ur rehman s/o umer hanif . Form num 757440 .mob num.0 3421212412

30. Qasim iqbal

Sir me ne motorway police k liye test diya tha us me mere 56 marks aye thy pr merit list me mera name nai aya

31. ali

Sir mere motorway nts written test me 54 marks aye thy Lakin me nam merit list me ne aMaya roll no 2701053

32. m, shahid

I applied for SSE- English bs-16 in roll no. slip printed mathematics , how it will correct ,

33. Saima Tahir

my name is saima Tahir CNIC no 36203-5497629-8 mane physical education scale 14 k liay apply kia tha. rejection list me name b ni aya phly to chk kia tha but ab 26 ko tast ha mera name ni arha test k liat kindly informed me

34. rabia bibi

sir I applied for SSE maths bps-16.bt in roll num slip printed bps 9.kindly inform me soon how it will corret

35. Muhammad amjad

Dear sir,
    I have applied for the post of educator , I submitted my form in which spellings of my name were correctly written. But now when I saw my roll no and center I came to know that the spellings were incorrect. So please correct the peelings so that I have not to face any difficulty in future.
    Name: Muhammad amjad ( ahjad was written on roll no slip)
    Roll no. 41-11008768

1. Muhammad amjad

Dear sir,
      I have applied for the post of educator , I submitted my form in which spellings of my name were coreectly written. But now when I saw my roll no and center I came to know that the spellings were incorrect. So please correct the speelings so that I have not to face any difficulty in future.
      Name: Muhammad amjad ( ahjad was written on roll no slip)
      Roll no. 41-11008768
      id no is 3840149830137

36. usman akhtar

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY EDUCATORS ROLL NO. SLIP. TOMORROW IS MY TEST WHAT CAN I DO NOW?

37. rizwana parveen

Asalamu alaikum sir.mujhy meri roll number slip nehi meli.mein ne 14 scale arabic k leye form submit karwaya tha.or 16,17,18 january date hai test ki.please mujhy bata dein k mera test kes date ko hai or kes jaga par mera test ho ga.please tell me fast.

38. fazal

39. Qurat-ul-ain

Sir i didn’t receive my punjab educators phase 1 nts test result card by post,plz tel me what is the reason and when i will receive my result card.

40. muhammad imran

sir
    admin
    myri roll no slip ni show ho rhi jo quire ke currection k bad.

my name is, Muhammad imran 03455248049

Father name, muhammad sharif

nic num 35202-3559822-5

sir help me myra aaj test hy abhi tk roll num ka pta ni. chala i go on test center at model town e-Block i meet to Sir IMRAN sb , they call at hed office but No roll no
    confirmed by hed office after quiree currection list of candidates

thanks

41. farhan ali

sir plzzz mojy jaldi bty sir mera physical test hova tha 30 march ko islamabad police ka lea jis ma runinig ni hoi the rain ke waja sa wo kb ha plzz jaldi bta dy

42. mufaid khan

MUFAID KHAN sir mera rull numder mujy nahie mela hay utalti stor may assestan selman mera cnic number 16201-4086694-9 mera cuntect numder 03479361799

43. manzoor ilahi

dear ,my name is manzoor ilahi and my roll no has not issued to me .my nic is 15505-5310308-7 and my contact number is 03025726886

44. Aqib Shahzad

dear admin i select test center multan for NATIE 4 but on my roll no slip test center is DPS lahore..how it will be corrected..please guide me on emergency basis because test date is 19 april.

45. daud shah

’28 aur29 march 2015 ko baki test hogae hainSir muje btayea k utility store assistantsalesman
    ka nts test q nai how

46. Ali Raza

Ntdc ki jobs anousment k baud koi responce nahi mila plz kindly admit card issue karen ya us k mutaaliq maalumaat faraham karen plz

47. Bilal khan

islamabad police constable test m mery 59 aiy hyn plz tell me kitny nbr walon ko intrvew ki call ki hy mera record nai Aa raha ?

48. adil achakzai

sir balochistan education main qulifiad canditate k docments main kya require hai.