Finance Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government Notification of Increase in Pension of Civil Pensioners dated 14-7-2015
GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA FINANCE DEPARTMENT (REGULATION WING)
The Secretary to Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Finance Department. Peshawar.
1. All Administrative Secretaries to Govt: of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
2. The Senior Member, Board of Revenue, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
3. The Secretary to Governor, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
4. The Principal Secretary to Chief Min ster, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
5. The Secretary, Provincial Assembly, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
6. All Heads of Attached Departments in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
7. All Commissioners in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
8. All Deputy Commissioners in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
9. All Political Agents / District & Sessions Judges in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
10. The Registrar, Peshawar High Court, Peshawar.
11. The Chairman, Public Service Commission, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
12. The Chairman, Services Tribunal, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
13. The Chairman, Provincial Ombudsrran Secretariat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
NO. FD (SOSR-II)4-111/2015 Dated Peshawar the: 14-07-2015
Subject: GRANT OF INCREASE IN PENSION TO CIVIL PENSIONERS OF THE PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT.
The Competent Authority, is pleased to sanction, w.e.f 1St July, 2015 and until further orders, an increase @ 10% in net pension of the Pensioners of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government. 2. The 20% increase in pension as allowed vide para-1 of the Provincial Government’s letter No.FD(SOSR-11)/4-111/2012 dated 06/07/2012 shall be discontinued for those who would retire on or after 01/07/2015. 3. The increases granted during the previous years vide following letters at the rate noted against each will also be admissible to the new pensioners who would retire on or after 01-07-2015:-
S.No. I Letter No and date
1. No.FD (SOSR-II) 4-111/2010 dated15/07/2010 Rate of increase 15% on net pension
2. NO. FD (PRC) 1-1/2011 dated 14/07/20:1 Rate of increase 5% on net pension
3. No.FD(SOSR-II)4-111/2013 dated 17/07/2013 Rate of increase 15 % on net pension
4. NO. FD (SOSR-11)4-111/2015 dated 09/07/2014 Rate of increase 0% on net pension
4. The 10% increase in pension as mentioned at para-1 above will also be admissible to the pensioners who would retire on or after 01-07-2015.
5. For the purpose of admissibility of increase in pension sanctioned through this letter the term “Net Pension” means “Pension being drawn” minus “Medical Allowance”,
6. The increase will also be admissible on family pension granted under the Pension-cum-Gratuity Scheme, 1954. Liberalized Pension Rules, 1977, on pension sanctioned under the Provincial Civil Servants Pension Rules as well as on the Compassionate Allowance under CSR-353.
7. If the gross pension sanctioned by the Provincial Government is shared with any other Government in accordance with the rules laid down in part-iv of Appendix III to the Accounts Code. Volume-I. the amount of increase in pension will be apportioned between the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and the other Government concerned, on proportionate basis.
8. The increase in pension sanctioned through this circular will not be admissible on Special Additional Pension allowed in lieu of pre-retirement orderly allowance.
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT OF KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA FINANCE DEPARTMENT
Endst: FD (SOSR-II)/4-111/2015, Dated Peshawar the le July, 2015 A Copy is forwarded for information to the:-1 Accountant General, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar. 2. Secretaries to Government of Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan. 3. All Heads of Autonomous / Semi Autonomous Bodies in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
(Razaullah) Additional Secretary (Reg:)
Endst: No & Date even. A copy for information is forwarded to:-
1. The Director General, Provincial Disaster Management Authority, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
2. The Director, Local Fund Audit Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.
3. The Director, Treasuries and Accounts, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.
4. The Director, FMIU, Finance Department.
5. The District Comptrollers of Accounts, Peshawar, Mardan, Kohat, Bannu, Abbottabad, Swat and D.I. Khan.
6. All the District/Agency Accounts Officers in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa / FATA.
7. The Treasury Officer, Peshawar.
8. All the Section Officers/Budget Officers in Finance Department.
9. Zonal Chiefs of All Commercial Banks, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
10.Zonal Office, National Bank of Pakistan 8 the Mall Peshawar Cantt for circulation amongst all concerned braches, Peshawar, D.I. Khan, Abbottabad and Mardan (Fax No.0919211639)
11.P.S to Minister for Finance Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
12.P.S to Chief Secretary, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
13.P.S to Secretary Finance Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
14.President, Mr.Javid Ashraf, National Bank of Pakistan Head office 7th floor, 1-1 Chandrigar Road Karachi. (Phone 02199213172, Fax 02199220500) for circulation amongst all concerned for further necessary action please.
15.Section Officer (Reg.6) Govt: of Pakistan. Finance Division, (Regulation Wing) with reference to his 0.M No.F.4(1)-Reg.6/2015/697 dated 07/07/2015 for information and record.
(WAZIR MUHAMMAD AFGAR)
SECTION OFFICER (SR.II)