Jobs in Punjab Metro Bus Authority Lahore

Category: Jobs, News

Post/Jobs in Punjab Metrobus Authority Lahore

Lahore (Wednesday, December 19, 2012) – Punjab Metrobus authority (PMA) has announced vacancies for Lahore Metro Bus System being launched next year of 2013.

Apply online at following website

Last Date and Time to submit application form online is December 27, 2012 at 03:00 PM.

Interview for serial No.1 to 12 on December 28, 2012

Jobs in Punjab Metrobus Authority 0 ad published in daily Nawaiwaqt Lahore dated 19-12-2012

Related Articles

45 thoughts on “Jobs in Punjab Metro Bus Authority Lahore

1. Arshad Ali

Sir i need a job in metro bus in punjab plz my qualification F.A 03124021832 is my num

2. ejaz

sit im elactrichan after 10years in lahore gulshan e ravi

my phone:03334118901

3. junaid butt

sir i need a job in metro bus ..
    my qualification is b.b.a hons and i need a job ……

4. ADEEL ZAMIR

My name is adeel zamir
    My Qualification is Matric , intermediate (I.C.S), B.com part1 and part2 continue
    Other Qualification (IT PACK)
    Office Management
    #MS Office
    #MS Excel
    #MS Power Point
    #INTERNET
    contact number
    03247356017

5. Tayyab Butt

Sir i want to job in Metro Bus Service My Qualification Matric And Ms.Offce CourceAnd Diploma is my continue I need money plz help me

03244735053

6. Tayyab Butt

7. Umair Tabassum

sir i want job in metro bus servis any post my qualyfication I.com and computer hardware and software diploma,so plz sir tell me,

wait ur rply

Contact:03066917900

8. shamrooz tariq

sir mai b.com part2 ka student hou …or metro bus mai job karna chahta hou
    tou plz sir ap ki bohat mehrbani hou gi ,,,,, agr ap muj call kary tou ,,,,,
    shamrooz tariq
    cell no #03234433654

9. Ahmed Saleem Qureshi

My name is Ahmed Saleem Qureshi S/O Mohammed Akram Qureshi . I am currantly working in G Five Mobile as Zonal Manager. I have much avairness about transport Sector. I have 10 year expreience in transport line. i worked as an Accountant, Admn officer, Cashier, in PTCL. I have much exprerience to mantain the employee record and worked as a Zonal Manager in Hina Enterprices.
    Now i want to change my job. so i want to get a chance in Metro Bus Company Punjab. so please give me a chance to serve my services under your kind control.
    Thanks
    Ahmed Saleem Qureshi
    03321415277
    03084104388

10. ammar hashmi

sir,
    I have respected to say that .i need a job at metro bus service i am studied at virtual university as bcs ,Kindly reply my mobile number is 03004868416..

11. TAHIR TARIQ

Sir i want to job in your respective department as you send me any where in metrobus lahore Office. So plz give me one chance to perform in your department. I fully try my best effort in that job. My Qualification is matric. This is my cell number #:03214111874 .

12. Majid Mushtaq

Respected sir.
    I am applying the job Computer Typist speed 60 W.P.M.S my qualification is F.A PASS EXPERIENCE OF COMPUTER OPERATOR 10 YEARS MY PHONE NUMBER IS 0304-3003042
    WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

13. Ahmed Saleem Qureshi

Respected sir.
    I am applying the job account assistant my qualification is B.com PASS EXPERIENCE OF ACCOUNT AND AUDIT FOR 20 YEARS MY PHONE NUMBER IS 0308-4104388
    WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

14. Waqas Anjum

Dear sir
    my name is waqas anjum and my qualification is Msc Ecommerce(Equal to MBA IT).Please give me an opportunity in metero bus department. I am very thank ful to you.
    Mob:0304-4498322

15. Irfan butt

Sir i want to do job in any Deparment of Metro Bus Systen
    i have done F.A
    my contact no. 03034079492

16. JAMAL ASIF

I HAVE A DEGREE OF MBA AND I WANT A JOB AT ANY KIND OF POSITION.. I WAITE YOUR REPONSE..
    CONTACT: 0300-4223911

17. Imran haider

i want to do job in metro bus service my qualification B.com my contact no : 0323-8831972

18. Nouman Mehboob

Sir, I passed I.com and I want a job in Metro Bus Service. I will be very thank full to u.
    Your Highness!

For Contact 03244781491

19. syed aoun abbas abdi

i m i.com part 2 student…i m very very poor..give me a job my level… is just a request..03244633783 my num…

20. Ayaz Ahmad

Respected sir/madam i have an 5 years experience in IT sector now i m doing job in PTCL butt GOVT of PUNJAB have new project of metro buss & i want to do job under this huge orgnization plz give me a 1 chance i will putt up my fully effort on it after getting job.

my cell no +923217503373

21. M PERVEZ AKHTER

Sir i want to job in your respective department as you send me any where in metrobus lahore. So plz give me one chance to perform in your department. I fully try my best effort in that job. I AM Rtd JCO FROM PAF. This is my cell number 03224003125

22. asif ali

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am offering my services as a Ticketing checker or field inspector in your company be cos i have above to 6 years experiences in these fields and administration and management i,m student of bachelor of mass communication
    Thank You.
    Regards:
    asif ali

23. FARHAN PERVAIZ

SIR MY NAME IS FARHAN PERVAIZ.I WANT TO APPLY FOR JOB.MY QUALIFICATION IS I.COM.
    03414894093 THIS IS MY NUMBER.
    I AM WAITING YOUR REPLY

24. FARHAN PERVAIZ

SIR MY NAME IS FARHAN PERVAIZ.I WANTTO APPLY FOR JOB.MY QUALIFICATION IS I.COM.
    03414894093 THIS IS MY NUMBER.
    I AM WAITING YOUR REPLY

25. anika

I want to apply any job in metro bus. my qualification is fa(arts)
    my cell no 03004827308

26. shahzad ahmed

I want job in metro bus .. My education hai mba finance..my cell number is 03007926047

27. mohsin

sir i m mohsin ali from lahore. i want to apply as network administrater and my qualification is DAE telecommunication and ccna from UET lahore of 2 month. i need a jobs in metro bus related to my field as your requirement any department you aspected from me.so please this is humble request to you give me a chance to improve my self and i try best the name of your department thank……..

28. umair ali

Dear Sir, I am replying for the vacancy of Transport Super visor if you have any vacancy of super visor please reply me on my Mail Address.I had been worked in pak business express in Pakistan as a Booking Officer
    After your reply then i will send you my C.V

With Best Regards
    Umair Ali

29. M.Junaid

My name is Muhammad Junaid S/O Amanat Ullah. I am currantly working in Niazi Express Bus Service. I have much avairness about transport Sector. i have 10 year expreience in transport line. i worked as an Accountant, Admn officer, Cashier, in Niazi Express Bus Service. I have much exprerience to mantain the employee record and worked as a workshop manager in Monolite Transport Service and Niazi Express.
    Now i want to change my job. so i want to get a chance in Metro Bus Company Punjab. so please give me a chance.
    Thanks
    Muhammad Junaid
    0322-4706916

30. shoaib akbar

sir i apply for sub assistant .plz give me 1 chance sir . i am wating ur call .my sell no 0322-4070859

31. Muhammad Ijaz

Dear Sir, I am replying for the vacancy of Transport Super visor and Driver if you have any vacancy of driver and Transport super visor please reply me on my Mail Address.I had been worked with Multinational companies in Pakistan and Afghanistan with U.S. Army as a driver.
    After your reply then i will send you my C.V

With Best Regards
    Muhammad Ijaz.

32. Benish Riaz

Sir i want to job in your respective department as you send me any where in metrobus lahore Office. So plz give me one chance to perform in your department. I fully try my best effort in that job. My Qualification is BA. This is my cell number #: 03244795528
    I’m waiting for your kind reply…!

33. Taimoor Riaz

Sir i want to job in your respective department as you send me any where in metrobus lahore. So plz give me one chance to perform in your department. I fully try my best effort in that job. My Qualification is B.Com. This is my cell number #: 03244795528
    I’m waiting for your kind reply…!

34. abduljabbar

Sir, I apply for account assistant i have b com, my # is 03054300672 plz sir give me 1 chance for build his carear.

35. Rizwan ahmed

Dear sir please collect my data from here rizwan ahmed cnic:36502-0892016-3 sir im working 3 years in an microfinance company called cwcd in lhr and curruntly im employ of AGILITY LOGISTICS IN SWL AS OPERATTION EXECTIVE in sahiwal here my JDS are to seek FMS software and using microsoft excel to daily vehicals status for engro so m aligible for this job RIZWAN AHMED CELL#0321 4514395 this text is sent from my nokia

36. javaid nadeem

respected sir. i am applying the job account assistant my qualification is i com/ b com/ MA.ECO.PB.TOEFL PASS EXPERIENCE OF ACCOUNT AND AUDIT FOR 20 YEARS MY PHONE NUMBER IS 03324577169 WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

37. Abdul Razzaq ALi

sir i want to apply for any post of metro bus service,
    my qualification is F.A<