Jobs in Lahore High Court – Assistant, Caretaker, Junior Clerk

Category: Jobs, News 390 24

Jobs in Lahore High Court, Lahore – Assistant, Caretaker, Junior Clerk

Lahore (Sunday, May 26th, 2013) – Lahore High Court, Lahore has announced vacant posts / vacancies for candidates holding domicile of Punjab province.

Name of Posts and Last Date for Submitting Application Forms are given bellow:

1- For Assistants and Caretakers Posts = June 10, 2013

2- For Junior Clerks Posts = June 25, 2013

Applications will receive National Testing Service (NTS) and test will also organize by NTS.

Download Application Form and Deposit Slip from NTS Official Website

www.nts.org.pk

Application form and fee deposit slip will also be uploaded here soon for convenience please

Jobs in Lahore High Court, Lahore (Advertisement published in daily Jang on 26/5/2013)

Related Articles

24 thoughts on “Jobs in Lahore High Court – Assistant, Caretaker, Junior Clerk

1. Mohammad Nasir Ahmad

I an interested in this job. i have just done my graduation. my cell# 03216811876

2. ijaz hussain

i want to get this job. i will try my best to work hard. my cell# 03444695817

3. Muhammad Kamran

I Trust on Allah Almighty that he will give me this job (Junior Clerk in Lahore High Court), because I have passed F.A Examination and I also have an experience about the same work for 2 years
    Contact No.0300-6804928

4. Ali majeed

i have done my ics now i am doing b.com . i want 2 do job in court as a junior clerk. plese contact me 03340014242

5. Aliyan khan

Sir i am the student of Law i need this Job desperately but the most important one when the Chief Justice vacancy will vacant pls contact me at my given number which is
    0300-4203004

6. Hafiz Umar Zahid

Assalam u alaikum ! I have done my ICS. I am doing BSCS. I want to do job in court as a junior clerk. I have sent my all docoments . Please contect me . Hafiz umar zahid.03227251239

1. asif

waqar bhi aslamo alikum bahi…..nts ka result tu abi aaya nhi joniour clrk ka….how u get number?!

7. MUHAMMAD USMAN LIAQAT

I was the student of matriculation in 2008 and secured 790/850 marks, after that i got admission in GCU Lahore and did FSc Pre-Medical by securing 816/1100 marks. Then i appeared in annual examination of bachelor of arts and secured 627/800 marks. NOW, i am the student of MASTERS in English Language and Literature in Punjab University Lahore. All these achievement were the blessings of ALLAH ALMIGHTY. I am very thankful to ALLAH ALMIGHTY for his Grace and Mercy upon me. NOW, waiting for the results. Tell me as well as soon as results are declared. May ALLAH bless all of us with success.

8. AFTAB ZAFAR

AOA, sir . its humbly request that kindly . Put the result of the junior clerk job and also for the job of Assistant Registrar, many students have their eyes on these jobs as i also have . But for the best of the entrust of Justice kindly bring that result as a public record and a public document… It is pertinent to mention here that most of the poor students have deposited the 500/ rupees in the NTS, Account as the NTS have gain a huge amount of profit from this process .. I have nothing to do with it .. But only request that , Is it fair that NTS only take advantage about the jobs and grab a huge amount by not disclosing that how much the vacancies are vacant for the advertisement so that the people who are going to apply should know before apply that how many seats are vacant for which the add is published in the news papers………….Most of the peoples know that its a policy matter but as far as the Fundamental right is concern every people should know that what is he doing for which thing …But kindly amend the Policy only to the extend that the people should know that how many vacant places are there for they are applying… For example if there only 4 or 6 vacancies are vacant in the Lahore High Court and they published a add for the jobs by not disclosing that their are 4 or 6 Vacant places are laying with the high court ,every body will apply and in the end only NTS has the advantage for just giving some sort of relaxation to the high court for not to conduct the test for the ongoing post … Request is that kindly make it show in the add the how many vacant places are there for the jobs…

9. fizamalik

We are facilitate the students with all kind of data regarding all levels of education.
    Here you can find date sheets of all educational boards of Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Baluchistan. Date sheets of all colleges/ Universities and technical boards are also given here.

10. tayyab rehman

i m waiting the result of jonier clarck lahore high court lahore.plz tell me this num03042919676