FBR Jobs – INSTRUCTIONS and Upper Age Relaxation
1. Application accompanied by attested copies of domicile certificate, National Identity Card, two passport size photographs and testimonials may be sent to the Offices concerned mentioned against each post within 15 days of publication of the advertisement. Applicants already in Government Service should send their applications
through proper-channel. Applications sent through fax/incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
2. Total vacancies include the following reserved for specific categories:-
i) Women quota 10%
ii) Minorities(non-muslim) quota 5%
iii) Disabled quota 2%
3. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to the candidates, as admissible under Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for the journey performed for test/interview.
5. In case large number of applications are received for post(s), short-listing of the eligible candidates will be done in any one of the following methods:-
a) Evaluation of the academic record.
b) Computer efficiency test/written test related to the job/qualification or general ability.
c) Combination of the above two methods.
6- The candidates who qualify the written and computer test will be called for interview.
7- Selected candidates shall be liable to be posted at any place.
8- Number of vacant posts can be revised, as per requirement of offices concerned at the time of selection.
9. Applications may be sent to the nearest field offices of FBR for processing.
No Application will be entertained in the FBR(HQ), Islamabad.
10. Last date for submission of Applications is 2nd December, 2012.
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
FEDERAL BOARD OF REVENUE
CLARIFICATIONS FOR UPPER AGE RELAXATION PERMISSIBLE UNDER INITIAL APPOINTMENT TO CIVIL POSTS (RELAXATION OF UPPER AGE LIMIT) RULES, 1993
With reference to advertisement of posts in the field offices of FBR
on the web-site on 19.11.2012, it is clarified that maximum age limit, as already prescribed, shall be relaxed in respect of candidates mentioned in column (2) below to the extent mentioned against each under column (3):- (Rule 3 of Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxaion of Upper Aqe Limit) Rules,1993
SI.No. Category of candidates Age relaxation
(1) (2) (3)
( ) (a) Candidates belonging to Scheduled 03 years
Castes, Budhist Community, recognized
tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir
and Gilgit Baltistan for all posts under the
(b) Candidates belonging to Sindh (R) and
Balochistan for posts in BPS-15 and below
under the Federal Government
(ii) Released or Retired officers or personnel 15 years or the
of the Armed Forces of Pakistan number of years
actually served in
the Armed Forces of
Government servants who have
completed 2 years continuous government 10 years, upto the
(iii) service on the closing date for receipt of age of 55 years
Disabled persons for appointment to posts
(iv) 10 years.
in BPS-15 and below.
(v) Widow, son or daughter of a deceased 05 years.
civil servant, who dies during service
(4) Where a candidate is entitled to age relaxation under more than
one categories specified above, he shall be allowed relaxation in
age only in one category.
(4A) (1) Subject to sub-rule (2) (reproduced below), the maximum age
limit prescribed for initial appointment under any rules for the
time being in force shall be relaxed by a period of five years.
(2) The relaxation in upper age limit shall be over and above the
relaxation of age admissible to candidates specified in rule 3 or
in any other rules for the time being in force.