Industrial Relations Ordinance 2011 promulgated

Category: Industries, Labour Laws, miscellaneous, News 35 18

ISLAMABAD (Saturday, July 16, 2011) : President Asif Ali Zardari on Saturday promulgated Industrial Relations Ordinance 2011. The ordinance was promulgated on advice of Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani in view of current legal vacuum created due to deletion of the Concurrent Legislative List through the 18th Constitutional Amendment.

The industrial relations have also been transferred to the provinces which have promulgated provincial laws to regulate them. However, there is no law in place to deal with industrial relations in Islamabad Cap-ital Territory or in respect of national level trade federations and for resolutions of trans-provincial industrial issues. Keeping in view that Parliament was currently not in session, it was thought necessary to promulgate the ordinance. The draft has already been approved by the cabinet which will be subsequently presented to Parliament.

Related Articles

18 thoughts on “Industrial Relations Ordinance 2011 promulgated

1. Rustam ali Daudpoto

i am Senior Deputy Secaretry General (Employees Fornt Sindh) CBA of National Bank of Pakistan. please send me Industrail relations ordenance 2011……….thanks

2. Imran Ali

I am General Secretary of All Sindh Workers Federation, Karachi. It is requested to u please send the Industrial Relation Ordinance 2011, thanks

3. safder Dogar

I am secretary general pakistan civil aviation authority LIBERAL EMPLOYEES UNION. pleas send me IRO 2011 at my address (safderdogar@hotmail.com).Thanks.

4. nadir

i work for the Employees Relations Div of SBP-BSC … kindly send me a soft copy of the ordinance

5. Azfar

IRO 2011 is not present on any web for download and official Gazette (photo copy is available) is not yet published by Printing Corporation, however you can download IRO soft copy from following link http://www.molm.gov.pk

6. Abid

IRO, 2011 is now available at MEGA BOOK TRADERS, KARACHI
    G-2 Koh-e-Noor Square, Campbell Road, Pakistan Chowk, Karachi-Pakistan.
    Ph. 021-32215477
    Fax: 021-32217721
    Cell.: 0321-9201250
    email: megabooktraders@hotmail.com

7. khan shafi muhammad

after 18th amendment labor is proventional subject and they must take l legal action

8. IBAD UR REHMAN KHAN

I am Senior Vice President All PTV employees and workers union(CBA),PTV Peshawar Center.I am Thankful to the Prime minister of Pakistan and all the members of National Assembly that they passed the IRA 2012 collectively today 14th March 2012.The IRA 2012 will help the CBA unions in solving the problems of their employees.Please send me a copy of IRA 2012 as soon as possible on the following Address.
    IBAD UR REHMAN KHAN
    HOUSE NO 152-A,Street no 8,Sector K-2
    Phase 3 Hayatabad Peshawar.

9. Abdul Saeed Khan

I am General secratry of Peoples Labour Beuro Industrial Estate Hayatabad Peshawar. First of all we thank full to the prime minster of pakistan and Kamrid Manzoor and other peoples who strugle for the achivement of this successed. Kindly send me the IRA 2012 as soon as posible.

Abdul Saeed Khan
    House No.A-4
    200 FF Industrial Estate Hayatabad Peshawar

10. syed Muhammad qaiser

what law will be applicable during the gap period in may 2011. i shhall be thankful for guidence.

11. Ch Rehmat Ali

Pl send a soft copy of IRO and IRA for study and comments. thanks

12. rasheed khan

I am Senior Vice President Ittehad chemicals Ltd employees and Labour union(CBA),kala shas kaku Sheihkupura .Please send me a copy of IRA 2012 as soon as possible on the following my email adress.

13. Asif

AOA

Can any one know that if any employee have 10303 monthly gross salary then he is eligible for the WPPF or not as on date 7 sep 12 for the company’s profit of year 2011, his salary was 10303 on 31-dec-11.if any one have idea please reply. on asifkhan.acca@gmail.com

14. Muhammad Sagheer Butt

Pl send me IRA 2011 & 2012. I am Joint Secretary CBA ICI Pak Ltd Soda Ash Khewra, distt Jhelum, Punjab

15. Syed Rafaqat Ali Shah Boukhari

i am Labour welfare Officer in US Apparel (Pvt) Ltd . please send me Industrail relations ordenance 2011……….thanks