House Rent Ceiling Increase Summary Sent for Prime Minister’s Approval

Category: miscellaneous, News 2,783 2

Govt Employees House Rent Ceiling Increase Summary Sent to Prime Minister for Approval

Islamabad (Sunday, May 24, 2015) – Ministry of Housing and Works has sent summary of raised house rent ceiling of federal Government employees.

This summary has been sent to Finance Division. Last year of 2014-15 Prime Minster Mian Muhammad Nawaz Sharif approved this increase upto 35%. While remaining increase of 65% was postponed for the fiscal yer 2015-2016.

Revised Rental Ceiling Notification 2014

or

Revised Rental Ceiling Notification 2

Official announcement regarding this announcement will be made in Annual Bidget Speech 2015-16.

House rent Ceiling

Govt Employees House Rent Ceiling Increase Summary Sent to Prime Minister for Approval
Govt Employees House Rent Ceiling Increase Summary Sent to Prime Minister for Approval

Related Articles

2 thoughts on “House Rent Ceiling Increase Summary Sent for Prime Minister’s Approval

  1. khursheed

    sindh police ki salaries to increase ho gae per 2010 wala 50% adhoc relief allowance tamam sindh police ka kata gaya hay plz hamari help kren ta k wo allowance bahal ho ske

    Reply

Leave a Reply