GC University Lahore Admissions in BA BSc BS BFA BCom 4 Years Degree Programs 2018 – Apply Today
Government College University (GCU) Lahore was established in 1864. Now it is offering admissions in following scheme of study. BA/BSc/BFA/BCom (Honours). The Government College University Lahore invites applications from both male and female candidates for admission to the following disciplines of four-year BA/ BSc/ BFA/BCom (Hons) programme.
• Biotechnology • Botany *Chemistry • Electronics Environmental Science • Mathematics • Microbiology Physics • Zoology FACULTY OF ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES • Economics • Geography • History 11 m • Philosophy • Political Science * Psychology • Sociology • Statistics BCom (Evening) • BFA (Graphic Design)* Business Accounting & Finance • Physical Education & Sports Sciences*
FACULTY OF LANGUAGES, ISLAMIC & ORIENTAL LEARNING
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
• English Literature* • Islamic Studies • Persian • Punjabi • Urdu
* Written/screening test is mandatory for admission to BA/BSc (lions) English Literature, Political Science, BFA Graphic Design and Physical Education & Sports Sciences.
DRAWING TEST FOR BFA GRAPHIC DESIGN
Aptitude Test 01-10-2018 (10:00 am) (Examination Basement) Drawing Test 01-10-2018 (11:30 am – 02:30 pm) (Salam Hall) Display of Test Result 05-10-2018 (01:00 pm) (New Block) Interview 08-10-2018 (09:30 am) (Fine Arts Dept.) Final List 09-10-2018 (02:00 pm) (New Block) EM=EMEMIll Written Test 27-09-2018 (04:00 pm) (New Block) Display of Test Result 04-10-2018 (04:00 pm) Interview 05-10-2018 (09:00 am) (Bahar’ Auditorium)
WRITTEN TEST FOR BA (HONS) POLITICAL SCIENCE
Written Test Display of Test Result Interview Final List
28-09-2018 (04:00 pm) (New Block) 04-10-2018 (04:00 pm) 05-10-2018 (04:00 pm) (Political Science Dept.) 08-10-2018 (03:00 pm)
BSC (HONS) PHYSICAL EDUCATION & SPORTS SCIENCES
Efficiency Test r,*orr Boys) –N3811g (08:00 .1T2.9 (Oval
of Test Result 04-10-2018 (04:00 pm) Interview 05-10-2018 (09:00 am) (Squash Complex) Final List 08-10-2018 (03:00 pm)
HOW TO APPLY
• Candidates can apply for admission • ONLINE at www.gcuonline.pk on • Obtain prospectus/admission forms from UBL & HBL GCU Lahore branches during banking hours. • For ONLINE applications, a candidate most fill-in an admission form at the above web address and submit / courier its printout to the Admissions Office, GCU Lahore along with a paid challan of Rs.1050/- and attested copies of academic documents. The challan can be deposited in any branch of HBL across Pakistan. • Duly filled in application forms, purchased @ Rs. 1000/- from the UBL & HBL GCU Lahore branches, are to be submitted in the Admissions Office, GCU Lahore.
27-09-2018 to 02-10-2018 27-09-2018 to 02-10-2018
* TEST FEE • Candidates applying for admission to BA/BSc (Hons) Political Science, English Literature, BFA Graphic Design and Physical Education & Sports Sciences shall also submit an additional fee of Rs 200/- along with the admission form for written/ screening test. • Test fee vouchers are available ONLINE at www.gcu.edu.pk and also at the University’s Admission Office and can be deposited in any branch of HBL across Pakistan till the last date for submission of admission forms.
• Original paid test fee vouchers shall be submitted along with the admissions forms.
• Candidates applying for more than one basis/category/major have to submit a separate admission form for each basis/category/major .
• Candidates who have passed their Intermediate Examination with at least 50% marks OR having A’Level/ Grade 12/ Equivalent qualification are eligible to submit admission application. • For BSc (Hons) in Physics / Mathematics / Statistics / Electronics, a candidate most have passed his/her HSSC/A’ Level/ Equivalent Examination with Mathematics obtaining at least 50% marks. • Diploma holders (DAE & DCom) are only eligible to apply for admission to BSc (Hons) Electronics and BCom (Hons) respectively. However, they are not eligible for other BA/BSc (Hons) programmes. • For BSc (Hons) Physical Education & Sports Sciences • Minimum 50% marks in efficiency test are required to be eligible for interview • Efficiency test for boys: 600 Meter, 100 Meter, Chin Ups and Standing Broad Jump • Efficiency test for girls: 400 Meter, 60 Meter, Ball Throw and Standing Broad Jump
• Last date of receipt of duly filled in application forms and test fee is 25-09-2018 during office hours. • Incomplete or applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 25-09-2018
For further information, please contact Admission Office, Government College University Lahore. UAN: 042-111-000-010, Ext. 210, Fax No. 042-99213341 OR EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org OR visit www.gcu.edu.pk