Finance Department Punjab issued notification regarding Traveling Allowance Rules Amendment 2017
Punjab Finance department has issued circular/notification vide NOTIFICATION No.FD.SR-1/8-14/2016 Dated Lahore the 29. June, 207.
In exercise of the powers conferred under Section 23 of the Punjab Civil Servant. Act. 1974, (VIII of 1974). Governor of the Punjab Is pleased to direct that in The Punjab Traveling Allowance Rules 1976 as amended vide Finance Departments circular letter No.FD.SR1.9-2/2010, dated 1. January, 2013. the following amendments shall be made with effect from 1. July, 2017.
AMENDMENT In Rule 2.37
(I), the following shall be substituted: In Rule 2.37
(ii)(a), the figure “3” shall be substituted with “5”: In Rule 2.37
(ii)(b), the word “One” shall be substituted with “Two”. a After No. (3) of Rule 2.37, the following shall be inserted as Note (4):-
Note(4) Actual residential accommodation charges upto will be available on production of receipts as per existing rules. However, when residential accommodation receipts are not submitted only 2-dailies will be allowed to the government servant.
SECRETARY GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB FINANCE DEPARTMENT
NO. & DATE EVEN :-
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to:-
1. All Administrative Secretaries to Government of the Punjab.
2. The Principal Secretary to Governor, Punjab, Lahore.
3. The Military Secretary to Governor, Punjab, Lahore.
4. All the Commissioners of Divisions in the Punjab.
5. All Heads of Attached Departments in the Punjab.
6. All District Commissioners / Administrators in the Punjab.
7. The Secretary, Provincial Assembly, Punjab, Lahore.
8. The Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore.