Federal Govt Issued Notification of Employees Salary Increase 10 Percent wef July 1, 2018
Ministry of Finance, Federal Government of Pakistan has issued number of notifications yesterday. The list id Pay Increase notifications are as follows:-
- Grant of Adhoc Relief Allowance 2018 @ 10% of Basic Pay of the Civil Employees of the Federal Government
- Increase in Rate of House Rent Allowance
- Revision in the Rate of Conveyance Charges for Late Sitting
- Overtime Allowance to the Staff Car Drivers and Dispatch Riders
FINANCE DIVISION (Regulations Wing) FBC Building, Near State Bank of Pakistan
F.No.1(2)Imp/2018-370 Islamabad, the 2nd July, 2018
OFFICE MEMORANDUM Subject:- GRANT OF ADHOC RELIEF ALLOWANCE-2018 Ca 10% OF BASIC PAY OF THE CIVIL EMPLOYEES OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
The President has been pleased to sanction with effect from 1st July, 2018 and till further orders, an Adhoc Relief Allowance-2018 @ 10% of basic pay to all the civil employees of the Federal Government as well as the civilians paid from Defense Estimates including contingent paid staff and contract employees employed against civil posts in Basic Pay Scales on standard terms and conditions of contract appointment.
2. The amount of Adhoc Relief Allowance-2018:
i) will be subject to Income Tax. ii) will be admissible during leave and entire period of LPR except during extra ordinary leave. iii) will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of Pension/gratuity and recovery of House Rent. iv) will not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting/deputation abroad. v) will be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting/deputation abroad at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them had they not been posted abroad.
3. The term “Basic Pay” for the purpose of Adhoc Relief Allowance-2018 will also include the amount of the personal pay granted on account of annual increment (s) beyond the maximum of the existing pay scales.
4. The above Adhoc Relief Allowance-2018 shall be accommodated from within the budgetary allocation for the year 2018-19 by the respective Ministries/Divisions/Departments and no supplementary grants would be given on this account.