FATA Candidates Admission in BSc Programs of Various Pakistani Universities for Session 2017-18
FATA SECRETARIAT ADMINISTRATION, INFRASTRUCTURE & CO-ORDINATION DEPARTMENT, WARSAK ROAD, PESHAWAR.
ADMISSION OF FATA CANDIDATES IN UNDER GRADUATE COURSES IN VARIOUS UNIVERSITIES FOR THE SESSION 2017-18.
The following seats are reserved for FATA candidates in Under Graduate classes for the current academic session (2017-18) in different Agriculture Universities of the country in different subjects as per details given below:-
B.Sc (Hons) AGRICULTURE IN DIFFERENT UNIVERSITIES.
S# Name of Institute Subject No. of seats
1. Baha-ud-Din Zakariya University, Multan -do- -do- B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture 02 Agri Business & Marketing 02 B.Sc Farm Management (2 Years) 02 BZU Bahadur Sub-Campus, Layyah B.Sc (Hons) Agri Water wing BS (Hons) Agriculture) 02 02 Baha-ud-Din Zakariya University, Multan -do- BS 4-Year Programs. 1. B.Sc (Hons) Food Science & Technology.
2. B.Sc (Hons) Human Nutrition & Dietetics. 02 02 2 Islamia University Bahawalpur B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture 02
3. University of Agriculture Faisalabad B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture Sciences 03
4. University of Sargodha, Sargodha B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture 02 University of Sargodha, Sargodha B.Sc (Hons) Animal Sc. 02 University of Sargodha, Sargodha B.Sc (Hons) Food Sc. Technology 02
5. PMAS ARID Agriculture University, Rawalpindi. B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture 10
6. University of Poonch, Rawalakot, AJ&K B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture 02
7. Muhammad Nawaz Shareef University of Agriculture, Multan B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture 02
8. Lasbela University of Agriculture, Water and Marine Science Uthal, district Lasbela, Balochistan. BS in Agriculture 01 Total 40 .
How to Submit Applications:-
Interested candidates who belong to FATA are informed to submit their applications on plain paper (sada kaghaz) to their respective Political Administration along-with attested photo copies of their Domicile/ Educational Certificates/ DMCs/ CNIC etc, latest by 10-8-2017 (Last Date to Apply) .
Selection will be made, purely on merit cum choice basis. Incomplete applications and applications received after due date will not be entertained/considered.
NOTE: For detailed information, candidates are required to visit the website of the concerned university.
(SARWAR HABIB) SECTION OFFICER (C-II)