EOI Invited for Prime Minister Youth Skill Development Program Phase-III Batch-2 (Last Date to Apply is 19 Sept 2016)
National Vocational & Technical Training Commission NAVTTC
Expression of Interest (EOI)
1. Expression of interest is invited by National Vocational & Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC) from technically qualified and financially sound Public/Private Technical & Vocational Training Institutes and private (Small, Medium & Large) Industries to run 2nd Batch of 06 months training programme under Prime Minister’s Youth Skill Development Program(Phase-III).
2. An applicant institute must be registered / Affiliated under respective Provincial Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA)/ National Training Bureau (NTB), Board of Technical Education (BTE), Trade Testing Board (TTB), Medical Faculty or HEC recognized Universities. Whereas, an applicant private industry must be registered under Industrial Act or have the membership with local ChaVer of Commerce & Industries (in case of small industry) and contain an Industrial Training Unit.
3. The rate of training may fluctuate and will be offered in pursuance of applied trade and assessed capacity of institute / industry. The trades should be selected out of provided trade list. Assessment criteria (to be filled) and trade list is available at NAVTTC website : www.navttc.org
4. The institutes must apply on online portal:-
The printed copy of online application along with the supporting documents must reach at below mentioned (concerned) Regional Offices at provincial level by September 19, 2016 till 1100 hrs. Eol will be opened at 1400 hrs on the same day. Only online Eol applications will be entertained.
5. The information should also include full particulars of institutes on envelop i.e. Name of institute with complete address by mentioning the District, Division and the applied trade(s). The process shall be governed under the Public Procurement Regulatory Rules and NAVTTC reserves the rights to reject any application prior to the acceptance on the basis of NAVTTC’s prescribed criteria.
Note: The Institute / Industry already running Batch-01 will be shortlisted / selected on the basis of performance in Batch-01. However, in case if same institute is interested for new trades out of provided trade list, fresh application maybe submitted
ICT, AJK, GB & RWP Division Director General, NAVTTC Regional Office 5th Floor Evacuee Trust Complex, Agha Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad Phone No: 051-9044451
Punjab Director General, NAVTTC Regional Office 54-Lawrence Road, First Floor, lmdad Balqees Building, Lahore Phone No: 042-99204564
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa / FATA Director General, NAVTTC Regional Office PDA Complex, Block-I, 3rd Floor, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar Phone No: 091-9217663
Sindh Director General, NAVTTC Regional Office, State Life Building No.02 8th Floor, Wallace Road, 1.1 Chundrigarh Road, Karachi Phone No: 021-9217987
Balochistan Director General, NAVTTC Regional Office, H#151-B, Near Elementary Girls College, Jinnah Town, Samungli Road, Quetta Ph No. 081-9201990