Govt Employees Salary Increase 30% With Scale Revise Recommended Next Budget 2017-18, daily Dunya News report Dated Tuesday, May 23rd
Big News for the Government employees of Pakistan. Now they will get notable raise in the pay and pension. In Next Budget 2017-2018, The fiance department is planing to increase the Salaries of its public servants with revised pay scales. This will benefit all Government employees with maximum level.
Total increase to Salaries are recommended upto 30 percent in next fiscal year of 2017-2018. The federal Budget is being presented in national Assembly after two days. On Friday, Finance Minister Muhammad Ishaq Dar will announce the Federal Budget in NA Hall. Special session has been ordered in this connection. Speaker Sardar Ayyaz Sadiq will preside over the meeting.
(News report published in Daily Dunya Lahore on Tue, May 23, 2017)
Merging of Adhoc Allowance of 2010 @50% of Basic Pay
Basic pay scales revision is recommended along with merging of 50 percent adfhoc allowance in Basic Pay of all employees.
Expected Picture of Revised Pay Scales of some of Grades are as follows:-
- BPS-1 New Basic Pay Rs.7800 to Rs.10200
- BPS-9 New Basic Pay Rs.10470 to Rs.13550
- BPS-14 New Basic Pay Rs.13700 to Rs.17725
- BPS-16 New Basic Pay Rs.17160 to Rs.22145
- BPS-20 New Basic Pay Rs.109910 to Rs.143145
- BPS-21 New Basic Pay Rs.121880 to Rs.158910
- BPS-22 New Basic Pay Rs.136720 to Rs.178135