District Wise Vacant Posts/Jobs of Educators in Punjab Schools

Category: Education, Jobs, News 162 479

Total Vacant Posts/Jobs of Educators in Punjab Schools (District Wise)

Punjab School Educators Jobs 2013
Punjab School Educators Jobs 2013

Lahore (Sunday, August 4, 2013) – Government t of Punjab, School Education Department announced his new recruitment policy 2013 om July 31.

School Education Department will make appointments of  almost  thirty thousands (30,000).

Entry test for these jobs is made compulsory for all and the passing marks have been fixed minimum 50%. The age limit for the female teachers will be 38 years and for the male teachers it is 35 years.

Number of arts educator’s seats will be 30% of the total seats to be recruited.

All these seats will be filled on temporary basis.

District wise detail of these vacancies is as under:

S/No-District Name -No of Posts

33-  Sheikhupura      675

34- Sialkot 587

35- Toba Tek Singh             365

36- Vehari   688

Total Educators Jobs (Science+Arts)     29822

Click on Picture to Enlarge

Punjab Educators Posts Allocation - District Wise (Page1)
Punjab Educators Posts Allocation – District Wise (Page1)
Punjab Educators Posts Allocation - District Wise (Page2)
Punjab Educators Posts Allocation – District Wise (Page2)

Related Articles

479 thoughts on “District Wise Vacant Posts/Jobs of Educators in Punjab Schools

1. Hassan Kazmi

no, merit mae 5 marks hen ap bad mae b clear kar skty hn with in 2 years

2. sidra

Hw can I apply…plz tell me..I have done Masters in Educational research 4m p.u recently……can I apply na????…..tell me the procedure plzzzzzzz

1. sidra

Hi…..he can I apply?I have done Masters in educational research and assessment from p.u recently…can I apply?.can u tell me the procedure plzzzzzzzzzzzzx….

1. ubaid

you have to send all your attested documents at the given address… but the vacant announcement is still to come when it is displayed then do it. after this nts will be given then interview and so on

1. m.zahid

jo pely sy Govt schools meh mulazim han un k lihy age limit kitne ho ge

1. sana ali

jobs 2013 new jobs of educators for females all panjab level
      contact this no………….03216057449

2. Farzana majeed

Mera nam farzana majeed hy r mjy job ke bht zarorat hy main m.a political science ke student hun r main m:ed r b:ed kya hoa hy m.ed ka last smstr ab ho ga plz mjy job ka moka zaror den

3. Shazia Kazmi

Plz inform me about last date fsubmitt application for govt.school teaching job 2013.

4. sumrA

I’m mba
    bsc with mats physic but don’t have b.ed
    b.ed must hai kiya?
    2.add kids news paper mai hai and kis date ki

5. afshan razzaq

i have done Master in english +B.ed,what is the last date to submitt the c.v

6. M.Asif asim

Bacha log pehlay news paper main add ay ga pher aply asa sub log tensn main ho

7. sana

last date kb hai n form kahan se mily gy ? tell me details i’ve done Masters in English.

1. Malik Farrukh Advocate

2. farrukh malik

I have also done M.A English. All complete detail will be publish soon in newspaper and jobs will be advertised district wise. You people dont worry and prepare for 200 marks test for these jobs.

8. Amna

i have done msc in statistics…bsc with math a math b and stats…tell me if i m eligible for which post..

9. sania shaheen

Aoa my name is sania, I have done msc economics and in graduation my subject is stats economics and I also done b.ed can I apply for this post.

10. Ayesha

I have done B.ed and M.ed is continued but i have done F.sc and bachelor degree in
    Math ,Statics,Economics can i apply for educators post especially for the post of ESE(Sci-Math) kindly inform me

11. naveed

my name is naveed jabbar.my qualification is M.A(History). B.Ed. i hear that the vacancies are against this subject. my question is how can it possible to teach pak.study,and history for science teachers. i think it is totally wrong policy for the future of the new generation. the posts of history and pak.study must be advertised…..

12. Anjum

guys how r u all?
    i hope u all will be fine and fresh.
    my dear all , the application date is not announce yet, bt it is come to know that may be the process will start from september`.
    so remain in cotact with each other and inform all as it start
    Thanks
    A.Hafeez Raza

13. Amir Nawaz

A.A, mere B.sc me Math Statistics and Economics subject hen kia ma SESE (math) k leay aply kr skun ga ya nahe. Kindly guide.

14. kaleem

aoa just 28 seats of arts oont kay mun may zeera kay mataradif hay…lagta hay arts he govt khatam krna chahte hay..kabe arts k seats ayeeen pechlay 5 salooooun main???? nahi is dafa b nhiii

15. kaleem

all viewers sabs bagh hay govt ka peechlay 5 salooon main punjab govt nay yahee rat lagaye the jobs a raheen han nahi ayeen ayeen b to scence students k ayee is dafa b scence he ayeen arts k dekh layeen kteni kam deen?/// kia arts students govt ko nzar nahi ata agr govt nay arts students k taraf na dekha sab arts students nay election main pti ko votes dena hay ….

16. Sehar

I hane done M.Sc economics and graduation in Maths, Stats n Eco ….Can I apply for this job?

17. umme hani

hi.sir m ne msc.pschology or b.ed kia hoa h.kia m is job k liy aply kr skti hn.sir plz reply me.i need 2 much 4 this job.

1. khadija

no u r not eligible at school level…u shld prepare fo PCS n try ur luck…pscychology is not a school subject dear…

18. Khawaja Adil Riaz

a.o.a ,

i have done b.com and then B-ed in (islamiat , pak study) …am i elligible for this job ??? do reply

19. anum

AoA………………. main ny suna hain k punjab goverment school jobs k liy entry test NTS wly ly rha hain????????? & apply krny ki last date 12 auguest thi??????
    kindly guide kry k either it is true or not?
    anum from gujrat

20. amir satti

dear sir when will the advertisement of Punjab education department vacancies is going to happen.thanks regards

21. Noor Khan

Asslaam o Alaikum,
    ye jobs ki date kb announce ho gi aur iska procedure kia hy?plz tell me

22. Muhammad ali

I do ma Islamic Studies and B.Ed and what i can apply for this recruitment policy 31July 2013.???

23. Muhammad ali

I do ma Islamic Studies and B.Ed and what i can apply for this recruitment policy 31July 2013.in arts educators jobs???

24. abiha

AOA……….me ne mcs kya hy bt abi final project rhta hy jo november tk cmplete ho ga please mujhe guide kr dy k agr during project seat ay to mjhe 14scale ka test dna ho ga ya 16 scale ka……..mry sb smester clear hy.plz guide me

25. Nasir Masih

please inform me about the date when we can apply for it and the entry test will take NTS or PPSC ? Pease

1. engr shahzad

i have done electronics engineering .is am eleigible for math or physics /science teacher

26. maria noman

Salam ,i have done m.sc statistics and also done b.ed .on which post i can apply .plz tell me

27. abdul haseeb

i want to apply for higher post i m PST teacher now and i m masters in urdu and political science and my professional education is B.ED and M.ED u please guid me how to apply and when?:

1. USMAN MALIK

jab b ad aye ge app apply kar dain but app in service apply karain gy

1. ali

aoa i am science teacher. Ma ap ko mashwara du ga k ap 9th scle k lieye b apply karein 14th k liye b karein aur 16th k lieye b form jama karwayein.

28. Nasir Masih

I have done M.A teacher eduction . may i legible to apply for arts educator . please inform me

1. USMAN MALIK

ma education is considered as professional education and is equal to m.ed.you can apply on the base of BA or if youhave any other master degree

29. Kashif

Please tell the test pattern for MA english,thanks
    reply as soon as possible thx

test will be of 100 marks as written below

relevent subject……………………..50 marks
      English……………………10 marks
      IT skill…………………15 marks
      educational plannaing, assesment……………..15 marks
      current affairs/ general knowledge…………10 marks

1. sana

sir kindly inform me is job k liye apply kasy krna hai and test details n dead line ?? ive done Masters in english and my sis done MA ISLAMIC STUDIES m waitng ur reply

1. M Rehan

Advertisment will be on 7 september.. then you can apply… English and Islamic Studies jobs are available so you can apply according to directions in Advetisement… For further Infomation contact us at 03474552220 Thanks

30. mehru khan

Em B.A, LLB N in search of job em I eligible for this job? N kindly inform me whether a person who did city after BA N a person who is M.Ed in special education can apply? N when the announcement is expected?

1. USMAN MALIK

on the base of BA you can apply
      CT is not essential
      m.ed is also professional qualification

31. mehru khan

Em BA, LLB whether em eligible for this job? N kindly inform me if a person is M.Ed in special education n a person is C.T After graduation they can apply for this job or not?

1. USMAN MALIK

yes definately you can apply for educators job.apply for 14 and 16 scale.do not worry if you have not b.ed

32. Nasir Masih

some people passed the NTS test in 2011. they need again to enter in the test or they can select on last test result … please inform

when jobs are advertised in leading newspaper then you can apply
      my email is
      usmanmalikali@yahoo.com
      kindly contact me at as i do not view this site regularly
      thanks
      best regards
      usman malik awan

33. muhammad hanif

Salaams ,sir i am M.A.[ARABIC],B.ED.and hafiz e Quran. plz tell me for which post of educatre i can try.Thanks .wasalaam.

34. USMAN MALIK

when jobs are advertised in leading newspaper then you can apply
    my email is
    usmanmalikali@yahoo.com
    kindly contact me at as i do not view this site regularly
    thanks
    best regards
    usman malik awan

35. Muhammad Asif

AOA,,
    Mai ne computer system engineering ki hui hai ,,
    kya mai computer teacher k liye apply kr skta hon ??
    Your quick reply will be highly appreciated.

Regrads
    M.Asif

36. Rabia Masood

I have done my M.A
    English kindly tell me last date of this job. when & how i can apply?

1. USMAN MALIK

abi ad nahi aye jab ad a jaey ge to phir app apply kar saktay hain aur last date ka b tub pata chalay ga.is k lye entry test ho ga pehlay

2. ali

Rabia. Vacancies ttu november tk postponed ho gae hain but you can apply for college internships, and if you’re interested to apply then email me at nvision0@gmail.com to get advertisement and further detail. Its an urgent hiring position.

1. USMAN MALIK

of course you can apply for 9 ,14 and 16 at the same time but after selection you have to adopt only one

37. asma

kia sub pahry likhon k mind gas charny gay huy hain jo itni khap dali hui ha abhi koi add nhi aya or pta nhi ay ga bhi ya nhi ap sub log kia tension ly kr bethy ho

38. Naila

39. Naila

as salam o alikum.. i have done B.S Honors in economics. my B.ed is continued and i have also qualified my NTS’s NTD test whose eligibility is till 24 septemnber 2013. can i apply for job?

40. yasir arfat

i am B.A B.ed. For which post and subject can i apply?
    Kindly also tell me about last date for application submission.
    Please guide me.
    Thanks

41. Momin Ijaz Mughal

All the aspirant please don’t worry and wait for proper advertisement in newspapers

1. USMAN MALIK

it depends upon your previous qualification i.e in fa and ba as msc economics has no seat

yes you can apply for scale 9 and 14.b.ed and m.ed is an advantage for u

42. Sohail Shahzad

The job of educators will be come in next week,
    So, be ready.
    For more information, please contact: 0313-8856430.

43. saba

mans m.sc stat ma ki ha.b.sc stat,math,econ ha kay ma in seat ka ly apply kar sakti hu ka ni plz tell me

44. samreen khalid

aoa i have done msc in psychology .b.ed and also doind m.ed can i apply in this vicancies please reply must soon

45. munazza hafsah

the date 4 advertisement is 7 september,date 4 form submission is 20 to 30 sep,date 4 test is 5 october,date 4 interview is 10 to 13 october,date for issuance of orders is 20october,,,,,,,,,,,,so dont wwwooooorrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyy

46. Anabia Maham

Sir can you tell me how to apply??? yha online apply ka koi option ni a rha…..Kia kisi specific jga per form submit krwana ha…….N kb tk submit krwa sakty hn last date kia ha

47. Anabia Maham

I have done Masters in Economics and b.ed is continued can i apply and what is the procedure to apply

48. Muhammad Irfan

Slam,
    I have done BSc (Hon’s) in Computer Engineering and have no B.Ed degree . Can I apply for BPS 16 ?

49. iram ashiq

wt wil b the last date and wt is the procedure of applying plz in4m us

50. samia

sir,
    plz guide me
    actually, i have done fsc in 1999 and after it i have done b.a in 2013 and i am having experience of 11 years teaching expereince in private schools. plz suggest me am i eligible if yes then brother for what scale and subjects i should apply? god bless u.

51. Muhammad deen from dera ghazi khan

i have done MA siraiki can i apply for the post of sese,

52. Nadia

Salam.i have done M.A ECÖNOMICIs.B.ED IS CONTINUED nd in b.sc,my sbjcts r maths,stats,eco. I apply 4 which scale? R kya in jobs k lye apply krne k lye punjab ka domicile hona must ha? Ya kse jga ka b domicile ho ap aply kr skte hn?

53. samia

but sir, my age is 34 and i am needy for govt. job to support my family. plz guide me —-god

1. ali

Samia limit is 38 so no need to worry, but in the meantime also start B. Ed to get in list on preference, to get further details email me nvision0@gmail.com as I’m not regular visitor here.

54. rehmana

I have master in english after fa and ba and have also b.ed where i can apply how many seats for lhr

55. M.Abrar Malik

test konse required hy
    wo khud test ly ge ya koe or test dena pre ga
    mene Bsc double math pysics kia howa hy kia me apply ker skta ho
    mere first divisions hy matric me bhi or Fsc me bhe or bsc me bhe kia me merid pr pora oter sko ga
    please mashwara degae

56. NASIR

ad for educators will be on September 07/2013 applications date from 20 sep to 30 sep . test on 5 October .50%marks necessary to qualify for interview . interview from 10 October to 13 October . order will be on 20 October. soon we contact classes for preparation of the test

57. Haleema RizWan Rao

please we(arts degree holders) also had worked hard and we r also daughter of this country….what a great fun with our education…i m tuitoring since 11 years but no have gud chance for gud future …private jobs of 2000,3000 hmara muqaddar bna d…hmen koi ye btae hm mid generation walo ny aisa kya qasoor kar diya jinka koi mustaqbil nhi rha…..bad luck …bad luck and bad luck …hr bar arts walo k sath sotela pan hota hy….dua hy Allah hmare in education department k hukmaraano k dil mei hmare liye b rehm daaly…ammmin

58. Ahmad Masood

i did bsc and got 444 marks with 2nd devision out of 800. can i apply for educator post?

59. sach haq

suggestion for our govt. that selection should be by balloting———-agar suggestion pasand na away toa comments dain

60. samia

A.OA sir recruitment policy to aa gae …………..apply krny ke last date kb hy?????????????????????????

61. sadia mirxa

sir, i m b.sc matha ,mathb and computer science.my b.ed and m.sc(math) is continued.which scale can i apply???????????

1. USMAN MALIK

in ba if u have studied english of 200 marks then u can only apply for 9 and 14 scale otherwise not

1. USMAN MALIK

the news is moving that educator jobs will be announced on 7th september 2013.
      the procedure to apply is that after ad you have to apply for job according to your qualification.
      first to fill the application form for educator and challan form No.32 and fill both of them and deposit the fee in the bank which probabaly is 100 rupees and submit to DEO for 9 and 14 scale .
      and for 16 scale submit it to EDO

62. mirza abdullah

sir ma ny b.ed ma 2013 ma admission lia ha.n ma ny b.sc math a ;math b aur physics ky sath ki ha.which scale can i apply???????????

63. ihtisham ul haq

Sir i did MA History, can i apply at any post plz help and guide
    In this regard
    King regard

64. M Rehan

we will advertise these jobs on 7 sep 2013…. for further information contact 03474552220 M Rehan. Thanks

65. Irfan Khalil

Sir, I am B.com holder and B.Ed from Allama Iqabal Open University. Can I apply for teacher job.

66. M.Numan

amna the news is moving that educator jobs will be announced on 7th september 2013.

67. abdullah

sir,i m bsc math a ,math b and computerscience.my b.ed and msc(math) is continued.which scale can i apply?????????????

68. Noor

Sir NTS test application form dene k bd dena hoga??????
    Or ad net pe b dekh sken ge?????

1. rabia saif

Dear sir
        please help on one question .
        i have done fsc with bcom or bed math.can i eligible for the educators jobs.
        please reply soon .my mail is that rabiasaif535@gmail.com

regards
        Rabia Saif

69. sahra

sir mujy entri test ki tyari k liye koi book ka name bta den plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzmen B A BED base pr apply kr rahi hon

70. shahid

i done my mcs(mastress in computer science) can i apply ? or kya nts walay ntd(national teaching database ) k name sa jo test lay rahayn han us k base pa apply keya ja sakta ha?

71. ATIQ UR REHMAN NIAZI

Sir I am B.A and PET One year Diploma hai kia main apply kar sakta hon

72. aisha

today is 7 september…but newspaper py aid nhi aia………kb aid ay ga????????????????

73. shama

koe add ni aae.infact postpond ho gae hain seats till nov. wahh ree humari pakistani gov. teray kia kahney humain keo sabaz bagh dekha rahay hain????????

74. aisha

vacancies cancel hogyn kya..???
    me ne suna ha… or aj k news pap me to kch b nai aya…:(

75. fakhara ambreen

i m m.a islamiyat. m.a english. b.ed and now doing m.phil english which is its last stage. can u inform me about the procedure and last date of submission form . plz plz plz m waitin g for someone’s apt reply.thanx alot

1. mubi

dear 1st of all u can check the complete list and then apply that which feild u suite.
      and u can just required information

76. shama

fakhra g yahan koe b kuch b kah sakta hai enko to khud kuch pata nahi hota.kahan gya usman malik sahab khud kahte thay 7 sep ko aid aya ga g :p

1. USMAN MALIK

lagta hy ap nay meray comment theek tarah say nahi parhay i was saying that news is moving that vacancies will be announced but i did not said that it is confirmed.
      aj ka news b lagta hy ap nay nahi para.express news main likha hy k recruitment for educators par pabandi lag gae hy.
      pehlay schhols k rationalization ho ge jis k bad aisay school jahan teachers ke tadad zyada hy aur students ke tada kam hy wo school zum kar diay jaen gy jis k bad vacancies mazeed kam ho jaen ge aur is k bad NOVEMBER main bharti ka ammal start kia jaey ga.

77. anna

sir i m msc psychology. can i apply ??? and test ki tyri kn c book se karun plzzzzzzzzzz guide me

78. sana

sir plz tell mi seats ani han sire k kb add ay ga seats ka r kitni seats ani han plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir reply mst

79. shama

agar apko es tarhan emotional na karte to ap ne kahan etne detail se ans. karna that sorry 4 that usman sir. i am B.sc math A and B and Also B.ed. which scale is suitable 4 me plzzzzzzzzzz kindly guide me

80. USMAN MALIK

ad na anay ka sadma sirf aap ki he nahi hua balkay jtnay b aspirants thay sub ko hua hay…..

so jub ad ayey ge tub pata chal jaey ga……..itni bhe jaldi kya..
    aram say education complete kro jitni late ho ge utna ho sakta hy ap logoon ko faida ho jaey

81. RANA

lgy rho shabash………………till November ya phir khuda hi jaany???akhir kaar hum to pakistani hain aor aisy siyasi biyan sunny aor parnny ki adat si ho gaie hy good Neight mery shaheeno.

82. sadaf

hello, shahbaz sharif sahib ko chay k wo tmam purany aged teachers ko fire krain jinho ny itna ganda result show kia ha or new educated logo ko aagy layn plz thora new talent ko b moqa dy apki bari mhrbani hogi thanks

1. syed mukhtar

sir i am mukhtar shah main ne ma islamiat ma arbi aur llb kia hua hai pu se b.e.d nahin kia ics mein 2nd division baki over all 1st division hai kia main islamic studies ki post k liye eligible hun?

83. ainna

it’s mean b.a. degree holder k liye koi scene nahi hai………….uffff.masla ho gea……

84. ainna

i have passed b.a. examination with 468 marks from gcuf this year(2013).can i apply for this post?plzzz tell me……

85. Ali saeed

Hi All,
    Anyone interested to know the updated information regarding status of recruitment of educators and other jobs in education industry in pakistan and abroad can contact at following email nvision0@gmail.com

I provide free guidance to people who are in need of it,especially females who have less access to the information sources.

86. kanwal

sir usman mei ny BS(hons)economics kia hei. kaya mei kisi b scale k liye apply ke skti hu??? or mera b ed ka !st semester cmplete ho chuka hei,2nd rehta hei bs
    plz tell me k mei kesay or konsi post k liye apply karuun
    matric to masrers meri !st devisions hein

1. USMAN MALIK

the recruitment policy 2013 which is announcd has no seats for BS hons. ECONOMICS

87. Hassan Ali

slam g! Educators jobs kb aa rhi hn? koi date tu bta dain k jobs ka ad kb aye ga????

1. USMAN MALIK

express news main news aye 7 sep. ko k pehlay education dept. schools ke rationalization karay ga aur phir nov. main vacancies announce hoon ge jo k pehlay sy less hoon ge

88. roshni

sir g salam ap ko meri traf sy advice h k tmam porani teachers ko ab free kry jo students ko zara acha nahi prahati or itna bora result daty h or itni zada salary laty h , so please ab bs kry apny country k bacho ka future roshan kry or new talent ko zrorooooooooooooooor moqa dy. allaha ap ka hamio nasir ho amin.

1. USMAN MALIK

district wise aye hain but rationalization honay k bad zyada chances hain k policy dobara sy announce ke jaey ge

89. Muhammad Awais

Assalam o Alaikum.. Sir, I’m From Gujranwala Region. i Have Done F.Sc Engerieng and Then B.a With Social Work, Arabic.. Can I Apply For A Job??
    Plz Help Me

90. ali

Dear. All,
    Recruitment hold pa chali hai ha until november ..But ager kisi ko further info chay regarding this or other jobs government or private sector. Then reply Here or text me at 03028517507

Regards. Ali

1. moona

Aoa. sir i have done B.s (hons) in Botany.. f0r which scale i m eligible. plzzzzz Usman sir tell me

91. ainna

plzzzzzzz anyone tell me that b.a. pass bhi is mein apply kar saktey hain ya nahe????????????????????????????

1. USMAN MALIK

bcs graduates cannot apply but having master degree in computer science can apply

1. USMAN MALIK

science graduates with pure math a and math b and
          science graduates with botany zoology chemistry can apply

but in 2012 graduates with math stat recruited as pst in 9th scale

92. amjad seithi

ye bas punjab govt ny awam ko dhoka dya ha,,jab aye phr btana..ye taleem ka sara budgt kha rhy hn,inho ny kuch ni krna ha..ilan kr k mukr gye hn yar

93. sadia

band kr dn ab ye bakwas,kia wazeer e taleem ki maa mar gai hy jo jobs postpond kr di hy???????jb cnfrm date ay to baat kejye ga

1. USMAN MALIK

of course ayen ge zarur but i think k pehlay say kam ho jaen ge rationalization k bad

1. ali saeed

@sadia unhon ne ye plea di ha k old teachers to fire kar k phir new k lye start krin ge recruitment. but if you’re Masters holder then another opportunity is possible for you within this month

2. Ali Saeed

Noshi , M.A. History isn’t in the list but you can apply for another position announced by the Government.

1. Sidra

Hello sir..i hv done Masters on educational research…..can i apply? nd if i can aplly…then how??? Plz tell me the procedure….

94. ali

Sidra write me email to send you the details attachment file which isn’t possible to send

95. sadia

salam,sir i hv done master in chemistry nd b.ed.bt sm prblms ki wja sy mphl nhe kr ski.plz mje kch guide krn abt any govt job

well done sadia
      pakistan need people like you.the people like you are the real source of our country.
      God will bless you with a best job witch suit you

2. ali

Sadia, these educators positions are put on hold but there is another opportunity for you to serve as college teacher, email me to send you the required attachments. nvision0@gmail.com

96. aysha

dil wajan marda
    akhian udeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk dian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hun ty kush ds dyooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

97. sadia

i knw abt these intrnships,nd i hv already did this job of cti.bt ye permanent nhe hn.govt ne young generation ko bewakoof bnany ka ak r tarika nikala hy.frst of all to govt kahti hy k ak achi post k lye experience chahye,nd hmary is experience mn 2,4 saal guzar jaty hn.us k bd govt apko old student smjti hy ya ap overage ho chky hty hn.

98. Asif

نہ سمجھو گے تو مٹ جائو آرٹس والو ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ تمہاری داستان تک نہ ہو گی داستانوں میں

آرٹس والوں کو اپنے حقوق کی خاطر سڑکوں پر نکلنا ہو گا
    حق ملتا نہیں، حق چھینا جاتا ہے

99. sana

hi! i have cleared 1st year of M.sc zoology …part 2nd result is awaited…can i apply on the basis of b.sc(botany,zoology,chemistry)?n on which scale i ‘ll b recuited?kindly inform me…

100. ainna

AOA!SIR i have passed ba from gcuf this years with 468 marks.mein ny suna k high marks walon ko ziyadah tarjeeh di jati hai.matric with A+ grade in 2009,f.a. with A+ grade in 2011 from madina town govt college.Now i’m doing m.a. (english) as a private student from gcuf.i have tell u all my qualifications,age and future planing about study also.so plzzzzzzzzzzzz respected sir give me the right information about this job.thanks.

1. USMAN MALIK

yes you are such a genious girl.you can apply for 9 and 14 scale on ba base.jitnay marks zyada hoon gy utna aap merit main high hoon gy aur apny marzi k school main ja sken gy where you wish.you are doing well that you did not spare your time and started ma english ,this is an advantage for you

101. ainna

sir, i’m really a genius girl bt due to serious illness,i couldn’t get high marks in b.a.which is not good.bt i hope bt i believe myself that i can do every job with responsibility and courage.if my qualification is not able this job then, no problem bt u must tell me some right about this job…….sir i’m wating ur reply!!!!!!!!!!

1. ali

Aaina why you’re just running after govt sector, here it’s very hard to show your skills, you should seek something in private sector and keep trtrying here if you wish to, I can guide you get a good career and effectively utiutilize your skills,

1. USMAN MALIK

ma education is considered as professional so you cannot apply on the base of professional diploma as it a skill for a particular department.m_ed and ma education both are professional .if you have another MA then you can apply on that MA base if seats have announced for that subject.BUT YOU CAN APPLY ON ba BASE IF YOU HAVE STUDIED ENGLISH OF 200 MARKS IN ba

102. simi

slam: sir i have done m a eng + b ed . may i apply fr this internship program.n sir plz guide me when will educators vacancies expected?

1. ali

Hi simi
      Yo are through to apply for internship and educators positions if they eventually come in november as they commited, Mashalla you’ve good qualifications and a compatative candidate for internship.
      Email me at. nvision0@gmail.com if you or anyone else want internship advertisement

103. noshi

usmaan sab main ny jo last nts test huy thy wo 60no say pass kia.13-9-2013 usky khatam hony ki last date thi,kia mujy phr karna pary ga

104. ainna

i want to get just government job an any cost because it’s very valueable and an opportunity for showing the abilities and qualities.my dream is to be a css officer bt my age is not able for this.so after the ma english i shall fulfil my this dream.i have a creative mind.GOD BLESSED ME WITH A GLORIOUS AND BRIGHTEN MIND.so i wish n i think my future will be also brighten like me.i am a novel writer,have a good speaking skill like the pure and sensible politicians,bt not like our country’s politicians.i have no any opportunity to show my abilities.what can i do?i don’t know.can anyone guide me.

1. USMAN MALIK

good.you have to wait till november or apply in home department .there is a job for 16 scale in home department through PPSC.you can apply for that .last date for registration is 10 october 2013

105. ainna

i thought now that i shalln’t apply for this job becoz i wish k jo hamari uth masters degrees ley ka bhi bey,rozgaar hai un ko jobs ka ziyada moqa milna chahiye q,k yeh un ka pehlay hak banta hai.aur mein har us girl ya guy sy ye hi request karun gi k plz plz plz ap main sy jo log students hein aur job zarurat ki bajaye shokiya karna chahtey hain wo is job k liye apply na karein.ta,kay jo log zarurat,mand hain un ko jobz mil sakein.q,k ap to study complete karney k baad b apni marzi ki job hasil kar saktey hain……ALLAH TALAAH SUB KA HAMI-O-NASIR HO…AMEEN.

106. bushra

a.o.a sir kya hum MCS ki final marks sheet sy apply kr sakty hain??result crd abi ni bany

107. ainna

sir! what is post name in govt. home department and how can i apply for 16 scale while my qualification is not enough. if i can really apply for this post then how?plz tell me the whole information about this sir…

1. USMAN MALIK

please read if not confirmed then email me at usmanmalikali@yahoo.com

. (CASE NO.22-RG/2013) RECRUITMENT TO 11 (ELEVEN) (INCLUDING 02 POST RESERVED FOR WOMEN AND 01-POST RESERVED FOR MINORITIES) PERMANENT POSTS OF DISTRICT OFFICER CIVIL DEFENCE / DEPUTY DISTRICT OFFICER CIVIL DEFENCE / CHIEF STAFF OFFICER / PROVINCIAL RESCUE OFFICER IN THE DIRECTORATE OF CIVIL DEFENCE.

QUALIFICATION: Graduate (at least 2nd Division) from a recognized University.

PAY: BS-16

AGE:

Male Candidates: 21 to 28 + 05 years general relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of the Punjab S&GAD circular letter No.SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 04-11-2006 = 33 years on 07-10-2013.

Female Candidates: 21 to 28 + 08 years general age relaxation in upper age limit vide Notification No. SOR-I(S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012 = 36 years on 07-10-2013.

DOMICILE: Punjab.

GENDER: Both Male & Female candidates domiciled in any district of the province of Punjab.

PLACE OF POSTING: All Punjab.

108. sadia

salam, sir i hv done msc chemistry.so can i apply for home department job.?plz tell me nd guide me thank u…stay blessed

109. komal

kya ap mje test ka pattern bta skte hyn ?? or test kitne marks ka hoga plz guide me ???

110. khadija

govt teacher jobs kab open honi??last date kiy aho gi for submission ki? abhi tak kuch news nahi mili???? plzz tell me

111. ainna

thanks for telling me details about home department job sir! but this job isn’t suitable for me…because i’m just 18 years,11 months and 29 days.so i think i can’t apply for this job………..

112. tamour

sir main ne msc organic chemstry ki hai hai,meri cgp 3.4 hai,kya main select ho jaon ga?for this job ,???

113. Tayyaba Bashir

plz koi muj ko btay ga k ye jobs k liy ab b apply kia ja skta hai or kya process hai

1. USMAN MALIK

first of all apply for nts test as it is mandatory and last date to apply is 20 nov.the date of commencement of test will publish soon by education department

114. moona

plzz sir tell me i have done B.s hons in Botany, nd B.ed is continue, for which scale i m eligible??

1. moona

sir u do nt rply. plz tell me for which scale i m eligible? i have done B.s(hons) in botany. nd from mtric to B.s i have all my degrees wth first divisions?

1. USMAN MALIK

according recruitment policy candidates having BS hons degree can apply only for scale 9.candidates having bsc with math A& B ,physics> and bsc with botany zoology chemistry can apply for 9 and 14 scale .

1. moona

why for only scale 9 sir? i have also completed 16 year studies, as comparetively to M.sc Than y this prefrance????? This is not fair wth studnts

115. Khalid

Army schools ki jo seats ati hai mean Fedral public school me us ka kia tareeqa hi

116. Sidra Saghir

can u tell me plz k kya in seats ka test ho chuka ha,ya koi b forms submit ni hue?

117. hira

sir kindly bta deny k jin logon ny internatinal relation m masters kiya hai wo pak study k liy apply kr skty hain ??????????

118. 2711196634

koi buta sakta ha k 31 july ko policty sign hoi aur 1/11/2013 tak koi ad nehin ai kia ye sub bahwas ha ya govet ke na laiqe.

119. Pingback: Punjab Educators Jobs/Vacancies Terms & Conditions, Instructions

120. meena

besabri awaaam chk nts site 4 detail of educators jobs…last date 4 apply is 20th novembr

121. shamee

plz kia koe muje bata day ga k jhang newa paper main jo aid hai us main faisalabad ka name nahi likha gea keeeeooooooooo????plzzzzzzzzz tell me kia fsd ke seats nahi aaen?

122. hadeeqa

its me hadi
    i’ve done bs(hons) in matha, may i elligible for 9, 14, 16 scales???? or just 9 scale.. i’m little bit confused

123. Muhammad Arbi

If sone one get educators sample paper for gaurented preparation then contact me

Muhammad Arbi Social Networker Dua Development Organization
    Contact No#

Email# Arbi2707@gmail.com

Best of Luck Dears…………………………………………

124. Maqsood Ahmed Khan

its best step of government of the punjab specially femails. God bless to all..

125. abiha

maine suna hai k govt jobs k liye application jan m dobara start hon gi,,plz inform me,,and tell me kya b.a pass k liye jobs hain

126. khalidaperveen

maine nts clear kr lya hai mere 61 marks hain or B.A kea hua hai kea muje b job mil sakti hai