Anomaly Committee for Pay Scales 2016 Constituted by Finance Division Govt of Pakistan
Government of Pakistan Finance Division (Regulations Wing)
No.F.1(10)/Imp/2016-368 Islamabad, the 27th July, 2016
Subject: CONSTITUTION OF ANOMALY COMMITTEE — 2016
The undersigned is directed to say that an Anomaly Committee with the following composition has been constituted in the Finance Division (Regulations Wing) to resolve anomalies arising out of implementation of the Revised Basic Pay Scales, Allowances and Pension, 2016 ‘pertaining to civil employees of Federal Government paid from civil estimates and/or from defence estimates, Armed Forces Personnel and the employees of the Civil Armed Forces (CAF):-
1. Additional Finance Secretary (Regulations), Chairman Finance Division.
2. Joint Secretary (Regulations). Finance Division. Member
3. FA (Regulations), Finance Division (Military). Member
4. Deputy Military Accountant General. Member
5. Additional Accountant General Member Pakistan Revenues
6. An Officer of the status of Deputy Secretary from Member (In Interior Division dealing with CAF matters. CAF cases)
7. Deputy Secretary (R-II), Finance Division Member/Secretary(Pay)
8. Deputy Secretary (R-III), Finance Division Member/Secretary(Pension)
9. Section Officer(R-6) Finance Division. Member .
2. All Ministries/Divisions/Departments are requested to identify the bona-fide cases of anomalies and refer them, with specific recommendations, to the Member/Secretary, Anomaly Committee, Finance Division, Islamabad upto 30-09-2016.