Federal Govt Declared Rawlakot and Mirpur (Azad Kashmir) Big Cities Status – Finance Division Notification 3 July 2017
Government of Pakistan Finance Division (Regulations Wing) has released an notification vide his circular No.F.2 (2)-12.5/2002 in Islamabad on the 3rd July, 2017.
Subject: DECLARATION OF RAWALAKOT AND MIRPUR (AJK) AS BIG CITY FOR THE PURPOSE OF HOUSE RENT ALLOWANCE
The undersigned is directed to convey that the Prime Minister of Pakistan has been pleased to approve, vide PM Office Dy No. 1596/SPM/17 dated 12-06-2017, the proposal to declare :-
Rawalakot and Mirpur (AJK)
as big cities, for the purpose of House Rent Allowance @ 45% of minimum of the Basic Pay Scale 2008, or at the rates announced by Federal Government for big cities from time to time, w.e.f 1-7-2017, for the Federal Government employees posted within the municipal limits of the said cities.
(Muhammad Shahid Ahmed Ch.) Deputy Secretary (R-III)
Copy also forwarded for information to:-
1. President’s Secretariat, Islamabad.
2. Prime Minister’s Office, Islamabad.
3. National Assembly Secretariat, Islamabad.
4. Senate Secretariat, Islamabad.
5. Election Commission of Pakistan, Islamabad.
6. Supreme Court of Pakistan, Islamabad.
7. Federal Shariat Court, Islamabad.
8. AGPR, Islamabad/ Lahore/Peshawar/Karachi/Quetta.
9. Pakistan Mint, Lahore.
10. Auditor General of Pakistan, Islamabad.
11. Federal Public Service Commission, F-5/1, Agha Khan Road, Islamabad.
12. Capital Development Authority, Islamabad.
13. Cost Accounts Organization, Islamabad.
14. Military Accountant General, Rawalpindi.
15. Central Directorate of National Savings, Islamabad.