PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMSSION, LAHORE.
Punjab Public Service Commission announces that as a result of shortlisting and according to the duly notified conditions of the Advertisement, Regulation and Policy Decisions of the Punjab Public Service Commission, 05 under-mentioned candidates have been cleared for interview for recruitment to 01 post of Lecturer Economics (BS-17) in the Mines & Minerals Department, Punjab.
SR. ROLL NAME OF THE CANDIDATE FATHER’S NAME
NO NO. ___________________________ __________________
01. 10002 ADEEL ARIF MUHAMMAD ARIF
02. 10040 JAMIL AHMAD GHAFFAR AHMAD
03. 10044 KHURRAM SHAHZAD MUHAMMAD RAFIQUE
04. 10073 MUHAMMAD EJAZ MUHAMMAD MANSHA
05. 10078 MUHAMMAD IFTIKHAR HUSSAIN MUHAMMAD ASHRAF
2. This result intimation is issued, errors and omissions excepted, as a notice only. An entry appearing in it does not in itself confer any right or privilege independently for any claim for final selection and recommendation by the Commission which will be made in due course in accordance with the Law, Rules, Regulation, Policy and Procedures of the Government of Punjab and the Punjab Public Service Commission.
Dated: 10 -12-2011