Jobs in District and Session Judge West Islamabad
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals to fill up the vacant posts mentioned below on permanent basis in the establishment of District & Sessions Judge-West, Islamabad.
• Last date for submission of application form is Wednesday 27th June, 2012
• Test will be held on Saturday 7th July & Sunday 8th July, 2012
• Application forms and online deposit slips are available on websites NTS (www.nts.org.pk)
• Please deposit examination fee through the prescribed deposit slip available with the application form at the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBLorMCB.
• Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed application forms along with an online deposit slips (in original) at NTS Headquarters. 96. Street No. 4 Sector H-8/1 Islamabad, through courier/Pakistan Post.
• Candidates should submit their attested testimonials, certificates, copy of CNIC Card, Domicile, and two photographs slze1-Vi”x1-Va”.
• No TA/DA. will be paid to any candidate.
• Government servants should apply through proper channel.
• Salary will be paid as per pay scale admissible under the rules.
• Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
• No application will be entertained after due date.
• Candidates having experience ofjudicial work and proficiency in computer will be preferred.
Raja Jawad Abbas Hassan
IN THE OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT & SESSIONS JUDGE-WEST, ISLAMABAD
(CIVIL DISTRICT & SESSIONS DIVISION, ICT, ISLAMABAD)
District & Sessions Judge – West, Islamabad