Technologist Jobs in Punjab Health Department in 13 Districts
Government of the Punjab, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department announced Vacancies or CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.
Applications are invited from suitable qualified professionals having Punjab domicile for appointment on contract basis, renewable, in the following disciplines of Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Government of the Punjab 1-Bird Wood Road, Lahore.
Technologist (Entomology) Basic Scale Qualification
i- B.Sc. (Second Division), in Biology, Zoology, Microbiology. Molecular Biology, Environmental Health, Agriculture (Entomology) or Medical Technology from recognized University; and A post graduate diploma in Medical Entomology and Disease vector control. ii- Working in Dengue Surveillance Field Entomology may be Preferred. iii- NOTE: If none is available with the above qualification, then from amongst the candidates possessing the qualification of MSc, Zoology, B.Sc. (Hons), Agriculture Entomology or B.Sc. (Hons), Zoology subject to the condition that the person aPPoln. must acquire the postgraduate Diploma in Medical Entomology and Disease Vector Control within three years of the appointment.
Age in Years No. of Posts District Post
- Rahim Yar Khan
- Dera Ghazi Khan
1. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
2. List of health facilities is available at web site of the department.
3. Appointments shall be made as per Contract Appointment Policy 2004.
4. Only online application can entertained for further recruitment process.
5. Only shortlisted candidates were called for the test / interview.
6. Department has rights to reduce or increase the number of posts, and complete recruitment process can be cancelled on any stage by the department.
7. Upper age limit already added on above mentioned age.
8. Candidates shall submit online applications through the link
Last Date To Apply
9. The last date for submission of applications is 3rd Aug, 2017 by 4:00 PM
DR. ASIM ALTAF ADDITIONAL SECRETARY (TECHNICAL) GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB PRIMARY & SECONDARY HEALTHCARE DEPARTMENT I-BIRDWOOD ROAD, LAHORE PHONE: 042-99205815