School Teachers Jobs in Sindh – JEST (BSP-14) and ECT (BPS-15) Posts – Apply Online at STS IBA Sukkur Website
SCHOOL EDUCATION & LITERACY DEPARTMENT, Government of Sindh has announced thousands of schools Teachers Jobs / CAREER OPPORTUNITIES / Vacancies / Posts/.
SIBA Testing Services (STS) Managed by Sukkur IBA University invites applications on behalf of School Education and Literacy Department (SE LD), Government of Sindh, from candidates who possesses domicile of Sindh, purely on Contractual Basis foi initial period of three (03) years, extendable by two (2) year subject to satisfactory performance, under Recruitment Policy-2017 hoisted on Website :-
For the following positions.
S.No. 01 dame of Posts Basic Academic Qualification Domicile Age Limit 21-311 Nears :-
Junior Elementary School Teacher (JEST) BPS-14
i) Intermediate with B.Ed (Hon) (4 years) OR ii)Intermediate with Associate Degree in Education(ADE) OR iii) B.Sc. with B.Ed. (effective up to 2020) B.Sc. in at least one of the following subjects:-Mathematics major/optional Zoology , Botany, Chemistry, Physics major/optional OR iv) BSC/MCS/BS with B.Ed. (In any Computer Discipline) with B.Ed. OR v) BA English/BS English /MA All Districts of Sindh English/MS English with B.Ed. OR vi) Graduate with B.Ed. (effective Up to 2020) 02
Early Childhood Teacher (ECT) BPS-15 (For female only)
i) Graduate with Diploma in Early Childhood Education/Kindergarten/ Montessori. OR ii) Graduate with B.Ed. (Up to 2020). OR iii) Intermediate with B.Ed (Hon) (4 years) OR iv) Intermediate with Associate Degree in Education (ADE) (effective up to All Districts of Sindh 20-30 Lear~
2020). OR v) Graduate with Early Childhood Education Certificate accredited by STE DA (effective up to 2020)
Note -The minimum standards for all the requisite academic & professional qualification would be at least in 2′ Div./ Equivalent CG PA from recognized boards and Higher Education Commission recognized University/ College/Institution.
GUIDELINES TO APPLY:-
1. The selected candidates shall be posted in teacher deficient / Closed Primary / Elementary/ Middle / Secondary Schools of their respective Talukas/Towns on contractual basis for initial period of three (03) years, extendable by two (2) years subject to satisfactory performance.
2. The candidate will serve in the same school throughout the period of appointment and under no circumstances his/her request for transfer will be allowed. The department may, however, relocate the teacher within the same Taluka/Town in accordance with Student Teacher Ratio (STR) Policy to reopen closed schools or to meet deficiency of teachers, in any other school of the same Taluka/ Town.
3. The Recruitment Policy 2017 excludes the purview of wedlock policy in these appointments. Therefore, no such transfer request will be entertained.
4. The written test for recruitment will be conducted at Divisional Headquarters by Sukkur IBA Testing Service (STS), being a third-party organization/ firm.
5. The merit of the qualified candidates shall be determined on basis of marks (60% and above) secured in the written test. No additional marks shall be assigned for any professional /higher qualification at any level.
6. In case of tie, when two or more candidates secure equal marks, the merit will be determined as per provisions of the Recruitment Policy 2017.
7. 5% (Disable) and 5% (Minority) quota is reserved from the total allocated seats on District basis.
8. The nature of disability will be determined on CNIC basis, issued by NADRA with logo of ‘Wheel Chair”. The candidate with disability will be eligible to apply only if s/he is fit for teaching i.e. s/he is able to read. speak, write and use black/White board.
9. The candidates may download prescribed application forms from the website of STS i.e. http://sts.net.pk.
10. The candidates should apply on the basis of their Taluka/ Town, subject to availability of school specific vacancy in their Taluka/ Town (List of Taluka/ Town wise vacancy positions are also hoisted on the official website of SELD).
11. One recent passport size photograph both (male/female) must attached/ upload along with Photocopies of relevant Degree / Certificate, professional Degree, Domicile, Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC-D Form), CNIC, result cards and Disability CNIC with Logo of Wheel Chair (if applicable) should be submitted with application form, before closing date of the advertisement. Provisional slips for above listed documents will not be entertained. Domicile and PRC-D submitted with the application shall be considered final. No change will be entertained thereafter, on any account whatsoever.
12.Government Employee should apply through proper channel.
13.Passing the written test shall not, alone, guarantees the job. The candidate shall have to fulfill all other terms and conditions specified in Recruitment Policy 2017.
14. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates during the process of recruitment.
15. The SELD reserves the right to add, delete or re-allocate vacancy positions of JEST and ETC.
16. The last date for submission of the application is 20^ April, 2018.
17.Incomplete applications will not be entertained/accepted nor processed and no appeal or application shall be entertained.
18.The candidates shall have to deposit application processing challan of Rs. 500/- for online application or Rs. 600/- challan with application sent through courier services to STS, by hand submission is not allowed, on the following web link/ postal address. OR apply online:-
19.The Challan of application fee can be deposited in any branch of Allied Bank Limited (ABL) of Pakistan. Prescribed bank challan is available on STS & Sukkur IBA University website as well.
20.In the test fee/challan will be Rs. 600/- (for online Rs. 500/-) will be paid in any ABL Bank branch on prescribed STS Bank challan.
The last date for online application is 20th April, 2018.
(Challan and application form can be downloaded from http://sts.net.pk & www.iba-suk.edu.pk). In case candidate apply more than one post, s/he must submit separate challan to apply through online or courier.
21.Important: Incomplete applications will not be entertained/accepted or processed; The candidates from only Identified Talukas shall be eligible to apply. Completion of degree is mandatory for all positions. No change will be entertained thereafter. The Channel of communication with candidate will be Mobile Number and do not give convened number to any other network in form.
22. Online apply link will be available from March 26, 2018
Sukkur IBA University, Airport Road, Sukkur. Ph: 071-5644159-5644160 SIBA Testing Service, Mob: 0336-6546675, 0312-1399243 UAN: 071 (111-785-422) Fax: 071-5804419