LDA Vacancies of Assistant Directors and Sub-Engineers
Lahore (Thursday, September 24, 2015)- pplications following invited from suitable candidates for appointment, on contract basis:=
Assistant Director (Law)
Assistant Director (Accounts)
Sub Engineer (Civil)
Sub- Engineer (Electrical)
Sub Engineer (Mechanical)
1. The Upper age limit mentioned above also includes five (5) years general age relaxation as per government policy. No further relaxation in upper age limit will be admissible.
2. 15% of vacancies are reserved for women. However they will also be considered against open merit.
3. 3% quota is reserved for disabled. Only such disabled persons will be eligible to be considered for jobs reserved for disabled, who have been declared disabled and fit for work on a particular job by the Provincial Council as defined in Section 5 of Disabled Persons (Employment and Rehabilitation) Ordinance 1981. (Disability Certificate must be attached with application).
4. 5% of vacancies are reserved for minorities subject to their fulfillment of other conditions.
5. Preference shall be given to the candidates having higher qualification and ample experience in relevant field.
6. The Candidates already working in the Government/Semi Government Organization should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer at the time of interview.
7. In service employees are also eligible to apply. They will be, however, subject to the terms and conditions of the contract appointment.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible.
9. Candidates most be domiciled in Punjab.
10.Number of Posts can be increased/decreased without any notice.
11.0nly short listed candidates will be called for written test and interview.
12.Exact Qualification and experience requirements shall be as mentioned as in the Application Form which should be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website.
13. Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of his/her academics. NTS test (to be conducted by National Testing Service) and interview, with each stage having distinct qualification bar of 50% of total marks. Failure in any particular stage shall be considered as failure in entire process.
14.Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled along with requisite documents and test fee of Rs. 800/- for the post of Assistant Director Accounts (BS-17), Assistant Director Law (BS-17) and Rs. 500/- for the post of Sub Engineer (BS-11), to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
15.Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB orABL on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website)
16. Last date of submission of applications is 12.10.2015.
17.Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed the degree required for a specific post should apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered. (A level candidates must attach their HSSC equivalent certificates with their applications).
18.Final Candidates list shall be available on NTS website.
19.Roll No slips and test centre details shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
20.NTS test shall be conducted on 01.11.2015 (Sunday), only at Lahore.
21.Merit list based on aggregate marks including NTS test score and academics will be displayed within one week of the test.
22.Candidates shall present original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview.
23.Candidates must contact NTS for any sort of query regarding written test, display of provisional/final list of candidates, test centers, display of test results, information regarding submission of application forms etc.
MUHAMMAD ASLAM SHAHID (Director Administration) LAHORE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY Administration Block 4th Floor LDA Office 467-D, Main Boulevard Road. Johan Town, Lahore. Phone.0092 (42) (99262329), www.lda.gop pk