Job/Vacancy/Vacant Post in Law and Justice Ministry of Pakistan
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Law and Justice has issued notification number No.F.1(7)/2017-A.1 regarding SITUATION VACANT. Pakistani nationals can send their applications. These are invited for the following post under MP Scale on contract basis in the Ministry of Law and Justice:-
S. No – Name of Post Grade No’ of Condition of Eligibility Posts Maximum Quota Age Limit
1 . Consultant (Contract) Management Position Scale-II Pay & Allowances and other facilities as approved by Government., MP-II
Law Graduate from a recognized University, Preferably Master Degree (L.L.M. International Law or Commercial Law) Experience: a) Persons having considerable experience in vetting and drafting of International Treaties, Convention, Agreement, MOUs, Contracts and Sovereign Guarantee; OR
b) worked for at least 15 years in BS-19 and above in relevant position and having experience as at (a); OR 15 years active practice in relevant field in superior courts with quantifiable experience of working in International or Commercial Law.
c) 63 Years , Merit
Important Instructions/ Note:-
1. The candidate should be in good physical and mental health.
2. The appointment shall be on contract basis for a period of two years.
3. Applicants are requested to apply online within fifteen (15) days of the publication of this advertisement on
4. Applications received by any postal or courier service or by hand will not be entertained.
- Muhammad Umer Aziz Deputy Secretary (Admn)
- Law and Justice Division
- Room No. 228, Block ‘R’, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.
- Telephone No. 051- 9218063