Jobs in Wafaqi Mohtasib Islamabad
Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman)’s Secretariat 36-Constitution Avenue, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad,
Situation Vacant :- Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals to fi I up the below mentioned posts in the Wafaqi Mohtasib.
1- Caretaker (BPS-16)
2- Assistant (BPS-14)
3- Telephone Operator (BPS-09)
4- Telephone Technician (BPS-08)
5- Receptionist (BPS-07)
Terms and conditions:
1. Candidates already working in the Government Organizations/Departments shall apply through proper channel.
2. Interested candidates meeting the requisite qualification and criteria may apply to the NTS, WMS (Project) within 15 days from the date of advertisement. Late submission of applications after due date will not be entertained.
3. Call letters for Interview will be issued after scrutiny and shortlisting of applications.
4. The candidates should send their applications with two recent photographs.
5. The number of posts may be increased/ decreased.
6. Computer knowledge is mandatory for all the positions.
7. Age relaxation will be allowed as per Government instructions. However, General Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit will be applicable for all posts.
8. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in Test/Interview.
9. Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat encourages the qualified male and female candidates to participate.
10. Provincial and Regional Quota shall be observed as per Federal Government Policy.
How to Apply:
1. Please download the Application Form and deposit slip from NTS website (www.nts.org.pk), pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide online branches of ABL, HBL, UBL and MCB.
2. Please send, by mail or courier, the filled up Application Form alongwith the paid copy of the deposit slip to: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad. Application Forms submitted by hand will not be accepted.
3. Information provided in the Application Forms will be verified in case of offer of appointment. In case of any false or forged information, the Wafaqi Mohtasib Secretariat reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage (even after employment), if so revealed later) and to initiate legal action against the applicant.
4. Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. Please use separate form and separate envelope if you wish to apply for more than one posts.
6. For any further information, please visit NTS website:
www.nts.org.pk, or call 051-8444441