Jobs in PIA – Pakistan International Airlines
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES has announced new vacancies for the recruitment. Apply with confidence. .
Pakistan International Airlines Corporation Limited is embarking upon a revitalization plan. The airline believes that human capital is central to its turnaround strategy and seeks services of meritorious, highly talented and energetic professionals. In this regard applications are invited for the following positions in ICT Department.
1) DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (CYBER SECURITY)-ICT (01 vacancy)
2) DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER (NETWORKS SERVICES)-ICT (01 vacancy)
3) MANAGER DATA CENTER-ICT (01 vacancy)
4) MANAGER INFORMATION SECURITY & GOVERNANCE-ICT (01 vacancy)
5) MANAGER SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION-ICT (01 vacancy)
6) DATA BASE ADMINISTRATOR (ASSISTANT MANAGER)-ICT (02 vacancies)
7) SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER (ASSISTANT MANAGER)-ICT (02 vacancies)
8) MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPER (SENIOR OFFICER)-ICT (05 vacancies)
NOTE: i. Successful candidates will he offered market hosed salary and fringe benefits. ii. They will be hired on contract for 02 years (extendible on the basis of performance). iii. Candidate must have excellent academic record, Communication, skills and Analytical. APPLICATION PROCEDURE / GUIDELINES i. Applications are invited on the prescribed FORM available (free of cost) in PIA Recruitment & Placement Office at Karachi and in PIA Offices at other stations and also on
PIA website. www.piac.aero/careers.
ii. Application along-with photocopies of Matric, other qualifications & experience, domicile, National Identity Card,attach original Pay Order / Cross Bank Draft of Rupees 1000/- (non-refundable) from any Bank in the name of PIAC must be sent through reputed Courier Services. The application should reach the MANAGER RECRUITMENT & PLACEMENT OFFICE, NEAR PIA TRAINING CENTRE, KARACHI AIRPORT 75200 NOT LATER THAN 15-08-2017. Contact No. 021-99044295 iii. Applicant must clearly mention the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope. Incomplete application will not be entertained. iv. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview. v. For more details about above positions visit PIACL website: www.piac.aero/careers