Jobs in Petrolium Division Ministry of Energy Islamabad Policy Wing – Assistant, Stenotypist, Draftsman, Naib Qasid
GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN MINISTRY OF ENERGY, PETROLEUM DIVISION ISLAMABAD (POLICY WING) has announced JOB OPPORTUNITIES.
Ministry of Energy, Petroleum Division (Policy Wing) is seeking to recruit competent and experienced professionals under the following quota:-
S.No Name of Post Age Li m it Qualification Domicile Sil
1 Assistant (BPS-15) (16120-1330-56020) 18-28 Years i. Graduation ii. In case of selection, 6 Weeks Basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) conducted by National Information Technology Board(NITB) to be completed. i. Punjab 1 ii. Balochistan 1 iii. Sindh (U) 1 Total: 3
2 Stenotypist (BPS-14) (15180-1170-50280) 18-25 Years i. Intermediate ii. Minimum speed of 80/40 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively iii. Must be computer literate i. Merit 1 ii. Punjab 5 iii. Punjab (Woman) 1 iv. Sindh (Urban) 1 v. Sindh (Rural) 1 vi. GB/FATA 1 Total: 10
3 Draftsman (BPS-11) (12570-880-38970) 18-25 Years Diploma in Civil Engineering I. Punjab 1 Total: 1
4 Naib Qasid (BPS-01) (9130-290-17830) 18-25 Years Primary Pass Local will be preferred. 1 Total: 1
How to Apply?
1. All recruitment shall be made in accordance with Establishment Division’s recruitment policy vide O.M. No. 53/1/2008/SP, dated 22-10-2014.
2. 05 years general age relaxation and other age relaxation will be admissible as per prescribed rules of Government of Pakistan.
3. Application forms may be downloaded from :-
and for further details the same website may be consulted.
4. Candidates must indicate the post applied for on the right side of the envelope.
5. Copies of testimonials are not required to attach. Original documents will be examined at the time of test/ interview.
6. Only eligible and short listed candidates will be called for test/interview. Government Servants may apply through proper channel.
7. No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview.
8. Incomplete applications and those received after due date will not be entertained.
9. Quota of disable, women and minorities will be observed as per rules.
10. Applications must reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement on the address given below: –
Manager Operation (MOEPD) OPEN TESTING SERVICE PAKISTAN (OTS) Office No. 01, Crescent Mall Commercial, Central Avenue Road, Phase 6, Bahria Town. Islamabad Ph: 051-2375081 Fax: 051-2375031 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org