Jobs in PDMA Punjab
PROVINCIAL DISASTER MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY (PDMA) PUNJAB
PROJECT-BASED EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR PROFESSIONALS/EXPERTS IN ESTABLISHMENT OF
PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION UNIT AT PDMA PUNJAB , LAHORE FOR THE WORLD BANK AND ASIAN
DEVELOPMENT BANK FUNDED PROJECTS.
PDMA invites applications from suitable candidates on contract-basis for the Project Implementation Unit under “Flood Emergency Reconstruction & Resilience Project” AND “Disaster & Climate Resilience Improvement Project” for the following posts on prescribed form which can be downloaded from following official website:-
Last Date to Submit Application Form = 10 December 2015
2. The Name of Post must be clearly written on envelope at the top right corner otherwise the application will not be considered.
3. In case a candidate applies for more than one post, separate envelope and application form should be used for each post
4. The above positions are on contract basis, for a period of maximum three (3) years. However, the position at serial no. 8 will be for maximum of two (2) years.
5. These positions are open to both public and private sector candidates.
6. Government employees are eligible to apply through proper channel. In case of selection of Department candidates, pay and project allowance shall be admissible as per finance Department notification dated 21-11-2014.
7. Application submitted via prescribed application form should include details CV, one photograph, attests copies of CNIC, academic qualifications, and domicile etc.
8. All posts are Lahore-based (except S. No. 16 & 17), however may require periodic visits to project sites throughout Punjab.
9. Eligible and qualified female candidates are also encouraged to apply.
10. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
11. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview/test. No TA / DA will be paid for appearing for the interview/test. Department will not communicate with any candidate other than those who will be short-listed.