Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & HRD, Government of Pakistan
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates, who possess degrees / certificates duly recognized by Higher Education Commission (HEC)/ relevant board for appointment in Overseas Pakistanis Foundation against the post given as under:-
How to Apply?
1. Please download the prescribed Application Form from OPF website (www.opf.org.pk).
2. Please send, by mail or courier, the filled up application form along with attested copies of documents/ certificates at the address given below:
3. Information provided will be verified in case of offer of appointment.
4. In case of any false or forged information, OPF reserves the right to cancel your candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
5. Last date of submission of Application is November 02, 2015. Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
NOTE / INSTRUCTIONS:-
1. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
2. Candidates will be required to bring Original documents (Educational and Experience certificates) at the time of interview.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible for Interview.
4. The candidates working in public sector departments/organizations should send their applications through proper channel.
5. Age relaxation would be admissible under the government rules.
6. Experience specified in the advertisement means experience after acquiring the relevant qualification specified above.
7. Incomplete applications, applications not sent on the prescribed format and applications of government/semi government employees not sent through proper channel would not be considered.
8. Applications sent through e-mail or by hand, and applications received after the closing date shall not be considered.
9. OPF reserves the right to postpone or cancel the recruitment / induction on any or all advertised posts at any stage without assigning any reason.
10. Concealing of facts and any direct or indirect pressure for appointment would lead to the disqualification of candidate.
Additional Director (Human Resource) Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Shahrah-e-Jamhuriat, P.O. Box No. 1470, G-5/2, Islamabad I Phone. No. 051-9048222