NACTA – National Counter Terrorism Authority Islamabad
NACTA Islamabad SITUATION VACANT
Applications are invited for the following posts in National Counter Terrorism Authority (NACTA), Islamabad:-
S # Name of Post with BPS Education/experience Number of vacant post (quota wise) Maximum Age limit
1. Director (BS-19) Master’s Degree in any subject of Social Sciences from the institution recognized by HEC with 12 years’ post qualification experience in the relevant field. Punjab (50%) = 2 Sind Rural (11.4%) = 1 KPK (11.5%) = 1 Total: 04 40 5 45 years
2. Deputy Director (BS-18) Master’s Degree in any subject of Social Sciences from the institution recognized by HEC with 07 years’ post qualification experience in the relevant field. Punjab (50%) = 2 Sind Rural (11.4%) = 1 Total: 03 35 5 40 years
3. Assistant Director (BS-17) Master’s Degree in any subject of Social Sciences from the institution recognized by HEC with 05 years’ post qualification experience in the relevant field. Merit (7.5%) = 1 Punjab (50%) = 4 (3 open & 1 women) Sind Rural (11.4%) = 1 Sind Urban (7.6%) = 1 KPK (11.5%) = 1 Baluchistan (6%) = 1 Total: 09 30 5 35 years
4. Mechanical Transport Officer (BS-17) Master’s Degree in the relevant field with practical experience of handling transport. Merit = 1 30 5 35 years
5. Research Officer (BS-17) Master’s Degree in the relevant field. Punjab (50%) = 1 Sind(R) (11.4%) = 1 Total: 2 30 5 35 years
6. Junior Research Officer (BS-16) Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field. Merit (7.5%) = 1 Punjab (50%) = 3 (2 open & 1 women) Sind Rural (11.4%) = 1 KPK (11.5%) = 1 Total: 06 28 5 33 years
7. Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16) i).Second class or Grade “C” Bachelor’s degree from a University recognized by HEC. ii).A minimum speed of 100/50 w.p.m in shorthand/typing respectively. iii). Must be computer literate Merit (7.5%) = 1 Punjab (50%) = 5 (3 open , 1 women & 1 minority quota) Sind Rural (11.4%) =1 Sind Urban (7.6%) =1 KPK (11.5%) =1 Baluchistan (6%) =1 Total: 10 28 5 33 years
8. Media Consultant (Fixed Pay Rs.100,000) Master’s Degree in Mass- Communication and practical experience in the relevant field. Merit = 1 30 5 35 years
9. System Administrator/ Programmer/ System Analyst (Fixed Pay Rs.150,000) Master’s Degree in Computer Science or BCS and practical experience in the relevant field. Merit = 1 30 5 35 years.
I. Pakistan Testing Service (PTS) will conduct the screenina test/examination for are-selection of candidates and NACD
will conduct interviews and finalize the recruitment process, as per government rules.
2. MCQ based test/written examination for all posts and skill based practical test for the post at S.# 7 above will be conducted by PTS.
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview. Candidates will be required to bring original documents (CNIC, Educational, Domicile and experience certificates etc) at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be allowed to appear in test/interview.
4. Please attach attested copies of all academic certificates/degrees, domicile certificate, experience certificate and CNIC etc and photo pasted on the application form, duly filled and signed by the candidate concerned personally. Submission of attested copy of Matric Certificate shall also be mandatory by each candidate to ascertain his/her date of birth. In case any of the aforesaid documents is not submitted, the application form shall not be entertained.
5. The candidates working in public sector departments/organizations should send their application forms through proper channel.
6. The posts at SI.8 & 9 of the table shall be filled on fixed pay (as mentioned against each post) on contract basis for a period of two years, which can be extended subject to requirement and satisfactory performance.
7. In addition to 5 years general age relaxation already allowed in the above table, further age relaxation shall be admissible to the following categories of candidates:-
S.# Categories of candidates Age relaxation admissible
- a. Candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan for all posts under the Federal Government 03 years
- b. Candidates, who are released or Retired officers/ personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan 15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.
- c. Government servants who have completed two years continuous government service on the closing date of receipt of applications 10 years, upto the age of 55 years.
- d. Widow, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant, who dies during service. 05 years
8. Minimum and maximum age shall be calculated from the closing date of applications.
9. Number of vacancies can be increased/decreased as per actual requirement/availability of posts at the time of appointments.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Please download the Application Form and deposit slip from PTS website www.pts.org.pk and pay the prescribed fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred only) for each post in any of the country-wide online branches of HBL and UBL.
2. Please send by mail or courier, the filled up Application Form along with the original deposit slip and attested copies of documents to PTS Headquarters, 3rd floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad. Application Forms submitted by hand will not be accepted.
3. Information provided in the application form and attached documents will be verified in case of offer of appointment. In case of any false or forged information, NACTA reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so revealed later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
4. Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. Please use separate form and separate envelope if any one wishes to apply for more than one post.
6. All the candidates who meet the criteria, will be provisionally allowed to appear in the test subject to scrutiny of their eligibility after the test.
7. Last date of submission of Application Forms is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. (Approximately Last Date is 30 March 2017) Applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
8. In case of any query, please feel free to contact PTS at UAN (051) 111-111-787 or (051) 2806090-3 Director (HR) National Counter Terrorism Authority NPB Building, G-6, Islamabad.