Jobs in MDA – Multan Development Authority Through NTS
Applications are invited for following vacant posts in Multan Development Authority 9MDa) Multan. Last Date to Subit Application Form in NTS is August 12, 2015.
Applications are invited from suitable Candidates for appointment on contract basis in MDA against following posts.
Assistant Director (General Cadre)
Assistant Director (Finance)
Assistant Director Town Planning
Assistant Director Architect
Assistant Direct (Engg. / SDP)
Demolition Inspector 10
Patwari Telephone Operator Junior Clerk
1) The general relaxation of live years in the upper age limit will be as per Government Policy. The age relaxation for the disabled will be as per Govt. policy.
2) Initial appointment will be made for three years on contract basis which can be further extended as per Contract Appointment Policy. 2004 by the Competent Authority subject to satisfactory annual performance reports The appointments will be purely temporary and the selected candidate (if any) will not he able to claim any right for regular appointment against the contract employment.
3) Preference shall be given to the candidates having higher qualification and ample experience in relevant field.
4) 15% of vacancies are reserved for women. However they will also be considered against open merit.
5) 3% quota is reserved for disabled. Only such disabled persons will be eligible to be considered for job reserved for disabled, who have been declared disabled and fit for work on a Particular Job by the Provincial Council as defined in Section 5 of Disabled Persons (Employment and Rehabilitation) Ordinance 1981. (Copy of Disability Certificate must he attached with the application).
6) 5% of vacancies are reserved for minorities subject to their fulfillment of other conditions.
7) The candidates already working in the Government/Semi Government Organizations should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer at the time of interview.
8) In-service employees are also eligible to apply They will, however, be subject to the terms and conditions of 1 contract appointment.
9) No TA/DA will be admissible
10) Candidates must be domiciled in Punjab.
11) Number of posts can be increased/decreased without any notice.
12) Only short listed candidates will be called for written test and interview through a call letter. They shall bring their relevant original documents including NIC, domicile certificate, degrees / certificates and transcripts from metric onwards along with a set of attested copies of all the above mentioned documents at the time of
13) Exact qualification and experience requirements shall be as mentioned In theapplication form which interview. should be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk).